Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya UnderWorld ep 5.4 !

Discussion on Shaiya UnderWorld ep 5.4 ! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/15/2018, 22:59   #61

elite*gold: 0
DEV works alot add new things and to be interesting. Also there have events everyday. Staff is active and helpfull. During the weekend have extra events. I like the server

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2018, 11:09   #62

Geez... accessories seems to be overpriced. 75 EUR per piece.

Old 10/23/2018, 15:27   #63

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozn View Post
Did you expect something different from Spyrow... You can also buy edited OJs, just get in touch with him .
Old 10/24/2018, 07:41   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozn View Post
Why you dont say that Armor is free?
Almost all Lapises is free beside gromp and Krugs.
All END Game Accessories Weapon drop from Bosses?
Also why you dont mention the toons of SP we give as reward everyday?

Ohh Right, Lets Flame UnderWorld coz something is expensive as SP price. Noboady force anyone to buy from Webmall.

Anyway, this thread supposed to be Closed. I dont want to advertezing here on elitepvp Please close thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggascool1 View Post
Did you expect something different from Spyrow... You can also buy edited OJs, just get in touch with him .
As far that i know spyrow keeped UnderWorld Online since January 18th.
And do you have an prove that people got edited OJ ?
Let me tell you 1 thing you little preak : If on UnderWorld was something illegal we would not be here since that long time and we would not toons of ppl play it, so take your trash to your garden and keep it there!

https://i.imgur.com/J8vCe7p.png
https://i.imgur.com/f3K4LyL.png

another Donator
https://i.imgur.com/kmCQNwt.png

Each donator who gets an maxed set gets 5 000 -10 000 recreation rune ( maybe more if they got bad luc), so yeah i sell edited OJ.
Just go and play hello Kitty we dont need trash ppl here! Reason we UP since that long time!

Old 10/24/2018, 12:01   #65

Many PPLS, Good Server So Far But You hired staff that sucks. Ignore ppls that wants help.
Old 10/24/2018, 13:28   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by WapozZ View Post
Many PPLS, Good Server So Far But You hired staff that sucks. Ignore ppls that wants help.
I have to agree with you, some staff realy needs to get out, but ill make sure by next sunday we get an staff meeting and some are going to leave us
We need to omprove ourself and get bigger and better,.
Im not going to wait and see how some ppl ruin others work.
Because there are also good staff who realy put aloot of effort and time to keep game runing awesome. but this ppl cant be Online 24/7
Old 10/24/2018, 16:20   #67

Hope Everything Will Be Better Soooooooooooooooooon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2018, 07:22   #68

Rly 6 slots plus 20 more to stats and some 20 stats from linking lapises. Its little over powered than normal accs. And forgott if SP drop only of grb. Its discriminates ppl whos want play solo when can get OP`s only for vote coz tey dont drop on any mobs or bosses.
Old 10/30/2018, 10:23   #69

yes dev spyrow should make the farming system more easy than it is now and acces should drop on moobs with low rate so that will balace farm and pvp
Old 10/30/2018, 10:52   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
yes dev spyrow should make the farming system more easy than it is now and acces should drop on moobs with low rate so that will balace farm and pvp
Well its will be good if they introduce quest 6s acc to Boss or low rate to mobs. Same with OP`s. Btw today ill try farm but resignet when i get rape on half raid to opposite faction
Old 10/30/2018, 12:03   #71

spy dont listen our suggestions thats all

You know, back in my day, we'd usually call servers PvP based when there was no farm included and all we had to do was buy our gears from NPC and go to PvP.
Old 12/09/2018, 09:42   #72

Hello, I downloaded and updated your game. Then I clicked the "start game" button.But the client did not open. I tried to run as an administrator, but again I got a negative result. I tried to operate in sleep mode, but I still got a negative result. I can log in to other shaiya servers, but I can't login to your server.I downloaded the game repeatedly and updated it again. But the result has not changed. Can you please help me?
Old 12/09/2018, 23:53   #73

Server is alright, but really too much though. an Idiot with the brain of a zombie would get into Yellow Rank in 3 days. *shocked*
IDK how, played for a while, but ppl seemed to forgot Old style of pvp. In this new style even the raid leader would be most of the time leeching.
Economic balance is alright, but for 1 month I played the prices for certain items in gold started dropping. *sigh*
Lastly, my character died in before I left and it got disconnected after death. Logged in, it disappeared.

So Yea, there wasn't any point of staying anymore.

also, you really need to change staffs, specially idiot GS's and GMAs.
Old 12/10/2018, 11:57   #74

Played the server since day one finally reached yellow rank (okay I didn't play that much you can rank yellow now in just a couple of weeks). PvE wise there is a lot to do, huge player base, constant server updates to keep players interested, plenty of maps and bosses to hunt, competition for guilds in GRB that are actually worth doing for extra items and points, constant huge PvP's ranging from 1 vs 1 raid to 3 vs 3 raids. I see this server as exile version 2 because I keep coming back to it. I expect the server to last a very long time it seems more alive now than it was when it started.

There are some downsides, older players with higher ranks will run through you, Major PvPs and events are most of the times unbalanced, PvP is mainly camping faction with lesser people, some staff are not professional and will use notice command to chat with players which is pretty annoying and if you see players with amazing orange stats dont be discouraged, you'll get them too... when pigs fly .

Its a very active server, the more you play the stronger you get, old players are heavily rewarded here and PvP ranks make a huge difference.

Dont let that discourage you though, they have implemented a new system now which allows new players to catch up in ranks extremely fast. ie from 0 to 110k Kills you'll get 12x kills while players with 400k + will get only 2x kills. Something like that. I think they have a done a great job so far.

Screen shot from last night and as you can see there are alot of blue rank players.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2018, 13:46   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackem2 View Post
Played the server since day one finally reached yellow rank (okay I didn't play that much you can rank yellow now in just a couple of weeks). PvE wise there is a lot to do, huge player base, constant server updates to keep players interested, plenty of maps and bosses to hunt, competition for guilds in GRB that are actually worth doing for extra items and points, constant huge PvP's ranging from 1 vs 1 raid to 3 vs 3 raids. I see this server as exile version 2 because I keep coming back to it. I expect the server to last a very long time it seems more alive now than it was when it started.

There are some downsides, older players with higher ranks will run through you, Major PvPs and events are most of the times unbalanced, PvP is mainly camping faction with lesser people, some staff are not professional and will use notice command to chat with players which is pretty annoying and if you see players with amazing orange stats dont be discouraged, you'll get them too... when pigs fly .

Its a very active server, the more you play the stronger you get, old players are heavily rewarded here and PvP ranks make a huge difference.

Dont let that discourage you though, they have implemented a new system now which allows new players to catch up in ranks extremely fast. ie from 0 to 110k Kills you'll get 12x kills while players with 400k + will get only 2x kills. Something like that. I think they have a done a great job so far.

Screen shot from last night and as you can see there are alot of blue rank players.
Thank you very much for your comment!!
I agree with some staffs are unprofesional, but this is an comon issues to all shaiya servers, you cant get only PRO staff, reason we are giving probation to everyone, we add and remove staffs and keep just those who realy work hard and act pro.
Problem is that we finde very hard pro staff to dedicate theri free time to work for server. After all everyone play an game to enjoy it!
About the new PvP Kill System we have implemet it is only to help New Players to stay and 1 vs 1 with old ones, because here if u do PvP u get something not just rank!
Shaiya Underworld is Opened Mind to any ideea, opinia, and everyone who wish an good and quiet place to enjoy his free time got doors Open .
Thanks again for nice support! I realy love when i see ppl respect the work and effort i put into this Game!

P.S Haters gonna Hate!!

« Shaiya Implosion | Sculvania 5.4 »