Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EP4.5 is back - Shaiya Conquest

Discussion on EP4.5 is back - Shaiya Conquest within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2018, 14:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminconquest View Post
Imagine you buy a set on Item Mall, while every other player in game has not seen it even drop yet (goddess). How would that make 95% of the population (non-donators) feel ? How would that contribute towards a farmer/donator balance ? You are always able to purchase gear that drops in game via a donation if you wish so. Donations also speed up your gearing process in terms of links/rerolls/enchants.

As for gear on Item Mall, we say a big No to going down the same old path of enabling donators stomp on 95% of the players.
It's just my opinion , i hope you understand that .
Old 02/10/2018, 19:09   #32

I dont really see a problem with the donation system (well maybe the cash/gold rate has to be adjusted, but the system itself is fine). Its just like back in the days where you could donate to enchance your gear with lapisia/rec runes etc. or buy hammers to have a better chance linking your lapis.
If you don't want to donate you can simply buy those items with gold using the gold -> SP system.

I never was a fan of servers where you could donate for gear or lapis to get ahead of other people, all it does is making pvp unbalanced where one donator would **** on 10 non donators without even getting hit once, until the non donators get some decent gear after a few days/weeks.

Also servers like 4ever and wars have proofed that the exact same system he is using can work out quite well. 4ever had tons of active players and me and my guild were always hyped for CT every week because you couldnt get the gear somewhere else. In addition to that the low gear/ele1 PvP before anyone had their hands on goddess or linked ele2/lapis lv6 felt great! You won't find any good mmo nowadays where people can pay for actual gear, only for enhancements. And atleast in my opinion thats great.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/10/2018, 22:22   #33

Community Is Trash ,all toxic , arrogating and greedy players are on this server !

And they are using the definition of " mature " server .

Enjoy it
Old 02/10/2018, 22:50   #34

on AoL side havent seen any negativity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2018, 23:52   #35

i haven't seen any negativity on fury either. everybody seems to be enjoying their time.
you shouldn't share your negative feelings on this thread everytime.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2018, 00:08   #36

You can get easily a legendary gear and link it with 5 and doublestat duals
The mall prices are pretty ok, don´t understand why some speaking from p2w

Give the server a chance and u will see that its funny to play
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2018, 02:12   #37

Gonna throw my two cents in.

Every server will have QQers and people who claim that its "p2w". If everything in the mall is farmable, it's not p2w. This community has the BIGGEST problem with not being OP in 5 minutes and crying about it, or leaving a server. Which creates more servers, and the trend continues so on, and so forth. Too many players crying about things that shouldn't really be changed, and too many servers opening and closing too fast.

I haven't tried this server, I was just reading through the comments and laughing at some of the things being said. If it's really that big of a deal (some of the minor things) feel free to go back to OS, or try a server without changed rates/drops.

Get butthurt - Regards,

Ibiza
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2018, 03:07   #38

Great Reply, shadowofFear. Common sense is not so common these days, i guess

Also dropping a quick patch note here, though everything is available on our Web.

Patch Notes #1:

Added a Starter Guide to our website /> About Shaiya >Starter Guide.

Fortune Coins;

Increased the droprate of fortune coins level 1 and changed the value from 150k to 250k.
Increased the droprate of fortune coins level 2 and changed the value from 500k to 1kk.
Increased the droprate of fortune coins level 3.

AZ/Stigma;

Increased the droprate of 5s by 10%.

Minor changes;

Lowered the price of summon and movement runes at our NPC in AH.
Added Raid Summon Runes to our NPC in AH.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 00:57   #39

Probably the best ep4 pserver i tried. I know it has been open for 2 or 3 days but had fun small boss pvp. Starter gear was enough to be competitive. Farmed for 2 or so hours after, looked like it is extremely easy to get going with legendaries and some basic links.

30 boss looked tempting and everything needed for canta was in AH. Saw some players call for it but havnt had a chance to try it out yet.

I read complaints about rates, donos and what not. Honestly i think they havnt played OS or any of those copy paste OS with higher exp rate servers. Or are used to instant servers which in my opinion has no value and gets boring rather quick.

All in all, ep4 is my fav and with so many weird servers opening or straight up copies of OS, this one seems to be balanced grinding, gearing up and pvp wise. +1 from me
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 02:33   #40

Been playing this server since the opening on friday and i can fully agree with cibulskasa, i can not understand how players can complain or rather cry about that item mall, it looks like the most balanced grinder/donators system you could think about.

there's a gold > sp and a sp > gold system and no gear, weapons or lapis available in the item mall, i've seen this working perfectly before on other servers.
Grinders will always be rewarded for their work no matter how many donators there will be since rare gears, weapon and lapis will have their fair price.
On the other side donations are still very valuable and it will help donators to afford their gear, weapons and lapis at the AH board via gold, fairly easily.

that beeing said, lets get to the gameplay;
even after trying to think critically i really can't see a negative thing about how that server is designed, it is a challenging and grinding focused server, but they still let us start at level 50 which is great, not sure if i am just lucky but it seems like that they also removed some useless lapis from droplist which is a "feature" i was looking for on other servers of that kind for a long time. so instead of ridicilously increasing the droprate they just removed some useless dual lapis instead.
Haven't droped any vigor or mental lapis so far aswell, i don't have any confirmation, but i'm pretty sure that they're also not included in the droplist.
It feels fairly smooth to farm yourself 5slot gear and its not very time consuming to link it with duals either.
The only thing i saw criticial was the to low droprate of gold over all maps, but since the latest patch they increased the gold income and since then it seems just fine, not 2 hard & also not easy.
End Game content will definitly be a challenge, but that's what i expect from a shaiya server anyways, i'm glad and hope that it will stay like that, ep4 is the most balanced episode with nostalgic endgame features for veterans.

We should really give this server a chance, i am confident that this is the best oldschool ep 4 server we can enjoy since a long time, seeing all these OS copy servers with end game gear/weapon/lapis in item mall made me sick, now we got a fair server, lets hope that the server is stable and that admins keep their server like it is!

best regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 09:31   #41

In all honesty ive been playing this server since release i have to say i love it <3

Reasons:
1. I was looking for a server that didnt have op donation mall donor gear and donor lapis. This game has a balanced item mall, it gives donors a faster way to gear up but free players also have the opportunity to get there as well. Its a challenging server where you need to spend time farming but the rates are not exteemely low to the point where hours of farming gets you nothing. Getting a full legendary with 5s and duals is easy and only requires a few days to fet to that point.

2. Staff is extremely friendly and they listen to player's concerns and take action. Really hard to find servers that fo that.

3. Beginner gear is free and eases leveling, you can get 60 in a couple of hours while also farming gold for when you get 60.

4. Item mall is not p2w which is refreshing to see, finally a server that caters to both f2p and p2w people, donating helps you gear up quicker but farming dows as well.

5. Useless lapis was removed from game, THANK YOU!!!! no more endurance lapis or useless duals, you get what you need and nothing less. Finally a server that does what most pwople have asked for the longest time.

I really dont have anything negative to say about the server, just good things and if you are looking for a server that is challenging then this is the server for you i would definitely recommend this server for anybody that is looking for an old school server that emphasizes "old school"

Again thank you conquest for finally releasing a server worth playing.

Jaehee
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2018, 23:04   #42

Created an account just so I could comment. I've only played for about 3 days but I don't think people see how big of a deal it is that a server does not allow you to buy gears that the rest of the farming community does not have access to.

If that's not alright with you then feel free to move on because server health is clearly not on your mind XD

I don't know if I was just lucky but I was able to farm my full legendary set in 2 hours and have been able to farm gold coins in DD1 as I leveled my characters easily making around 40-50M even with the drops split between 3-4 people many times.

Take into account the legendary gear is not so expensive on AH as it is quite simple to farm, you have enough gold to purchase your gear.

The extra 10% drop rate on 5's in AZ is very noticeable as well.

They implemented a gold > SP SP > gold system that they definitely want you to use and I see no issues with the way its going right now.

All in all I'm excited about it and it's what I've been looking for so hopefully others who feel the same will join.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2018, 23:47   #43

Good server with unique features. The website not so unique and players not so unique either. Was fun while leveling but get ready to solo farm unless you have friends to play with in which case I don't. Solo playing a multiplayer game feels bad man. Good luck with your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2018, 00:09   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackem2 View Post
Good server with unique features. The website not so unique and players not so unique either. Was fun while leveling but get ready to solo farm unless you have friends to play with in which case I don't. Solo playing a multiplayer game feels bad man. Good luck with your server.
Thank you for trying out the server and acknowledging the features we implemented. We agree, most Shaiya server websites are copy pastes. We are in works of designing a new website to match our unique approach to how a healthy and enjoyable Shaiya server should be like. Expecting it in the next 10 days (Very excited).

We fully understand how MMO loses its charm when solo played and quite frankly, i have been in your shoes before. Our community is growing daily, with players joining from every corner of the world, covering different time zones.

Good luck to you too, fellow Shaiyan, and feel free to pop back in whenever you feel like it. After all, you never know when you`ll run into a group of players who will become a part of your gaming group for months-on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2018, 16:06   #45

Dios isn´t activated yet. NO ele ll
You can get easily on same level gear as all ppl here
Human prices in item mall
Come and join the server!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread