Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EP4.5 is back - Shaiya Conquest

Discussion on EP4.5 is back - Shaiya Conquest within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/07/2018, 23:12   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
Don't bother going back in shaiya man, it's not worth it anymore.
Then why are you going through shaiya forums, especially ones that are designed for advertising shaiya servers? He didn't ask if he should go back to the game. Please refrain from bringing your negativity to posts, there are many people that still enjoy the game and will definitely play. If shaiya iz not worth your time then outta here because you are still lurking and dont nobody need your business.

Old 04/07/2018, 23:15   #77

elite*gold: 74
Negativity? i was stating facts you're the one whos being negative in here bud , why im here? cause i constantly look into future updates incase new files are created. Cheer up mate there's a lot of wonders around the world

Old 04/07/2018, 23:22   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
Negativity? i was stating facts you're the one whos being negative in here bud , why im here? cause i constantly look into future updates incase new files are created. Cheer up mate you dont have to be a dog under someone ya know what i mean
Yeah you can look without telling people other things nothing negative with what I said, you are not interested in game yet you lurk in a forum that is designed for shaiya servers. If game isn't worth then why are you even here? You literally contradict yourself yet you go through posts talking, if anything you are interested or you just love wasting your time anyway imma leave it at that and yes I am the B word with a capital B
Old 04/08/2018, 04:24   #79

elite*gold: 50
Well, bit naive to the think the game is the same as it used to be way back when. I personally find it to be a game I can only play when I'm bored/missing it.

Regardless, could use more on fury if anyone is still up to wasting their time away in the same fashion as the old days ~

Old 04/12/2018, 15:42   #80

+ good server
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2018, 14:19   #81

Hello our dear Conquerors!

Before we continue, we want to say thank you to our loyal players which keep supporting us even after mean hacker attacks and a unfortunately necessary rollback.
Some competitors seem to see us as a big threat, which gives us the confirmation that the way we go is the right way.
Your loyality made us keep going while not thinking about giving up, that's why we are here now with great news for our old and also for the new players!

Our goal has always been to fuse the oldschool PvE feeling with stable and balanced PvP.
Unfortunately we had to realise that the weekly opening OS copy/paste servers do catch the attention of our playerbase which limits the growth of our community.
However, we are not here to complain, therefore we decided to redesign our client with a more unique PvE system and overall more PvP focused.

That being said it's our pleasure to introduce you to the new design of shaiya conquest, which will be released on the 20th of April.

-> Instant Level 60
-> Free Legendary 53 Gear
-> Free Fantasma/Cloron Dragon Weapons
-> Free Elemental Lapis Lv1
-> Free Dual Lapis
-> Free Lapis Lv5

These changes should make it possible for new players to reduce the gap between new and older players without having to spend too much time farming.
However, we also want to implement new challenges for our old players, therefore we added some unique items to pimp your gear even further.

-> New Shaiya Conquest Accessories
-> New Accessory Lapis
-> Elemental Lapis Lv2
-> Absorption Lapis Lv6

No panic! The new Accessories and Accessory Lapis will not be overpowered, but they will boost your power for sure.
We also gave the traditional Accessory Lapis a 8% linking rate (just like Lv5 Lapis) so the gape will actually become smaller.
For Ele2, we are aware of the power of these Lapis and how they might change the PvP, but we surely tried our best to make them available for everyone who doesn't mind farming a few hours.
Absorption Lapis Lv6 kind of indirectly defuse the power of Ele2, which is very much welcome.

(none of the items mentioned above will be available in item mall)

Coming to the PvE changes:

-> All farming maps will be pvp maps, except OI.
-> We added D2 as a new farming area by using floor 1 and 3 only, so players have more space to farm.
-> Also we are moving relevant drops to the altar mobs in d-water, while we also spawned similiar but obviously adjusted mobs in Cantabilian.
-> The days of farming CT bosses are over, we completely removed the CT bosses and made goddess farmable for everyone on their own via a goddess Quest.
-> Item mall has been adjusted, but we will surely keep an eye on it and adjust even more if needed.
-> An intressting Ele 2 Quest has also been added.
-> Boss drops have been reworked.
-> Fantasma/Cloron dragons will still drop relevant items same as Haruhion/Freezing Mirage.
-> Gold income has been adjusted for a rather low gold economy.
-> Inferus and Lucifera Ides have been renamed and moved to Jungle and DD1.
-> Altars themselves will also drop valuable items.

So I'm slowly coming to an end, we are already excited to see new and old players checking in.
The whole goal behind this new client is to provide more frequent and more balanced PvP.
The more players joining in, the more exciting it will get for everyone, so let your friends know and check in, everbody is welcome.

To apply our new client we will go offline from 19.04 at 15:00h CET till 20.04 15:00h CET.

Best regards, Team Shaiya Conquest!
Old 04/20/2018, 09:31   #82

Looks good. Ep4 straight to PvP is something we havnt had for a long time. Best episode for PvP in my opinion. Time to say goodbye to leveling on OS copies until they shut down again and again and again
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2018, 19:35   #83

join

New update is out!

The changes made will make you go to PvP and have fun + make gold. No more boring PVE.

PvP feels unique EB lv2 is +1 attack speed and 20% crit chance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2018, 13:41   #84

nice server but drop is too boring, all my frend leave after 3/5h drop becouse thay dont see progres :/ but gl with server
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2018, 18:11   #85

Exactly ^ what I felt also after playing few hours.. Sorry admin but u need to look and upgrade drops.. You said to bridge the gap but the way u have set is now to make it bigger
the only change with this is few extra stats for lvl5s ad insta level. I myself dont bother leveling if xp multiplier is fair. But drops should be worth .. it is even worse now with low rate bag drops which have 7/9 useless things
drops from alter is horrible idea.. until ur server is populated and ready for pvp..always will be dominated by some upgraded players/faction..and thats what happening.. I saw a player (wont mention name ) alone tanking karis alter guards and take towers.. your so called 4-5 "bridge gappers" cant take him down or stop him from that..

Any ways .. If you really care about server then work on drops , make them worthy and usefull..also farmable at decent rate not like an hour for 10 bags with 9 useless items and a rec rune good luck
Old 04/27/2018, 14:22   #86

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,023
Seems like it's closed, PM me if you decide to reopen.

Closed Thread

« Shaiya Diverge | Shaiya Army Episode 4.5 »