Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

EP4.5 is back - Shaiya Conquest

Discussion on EP4.5 is back - Shaiya Conquest within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/08/2018, 21:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
We are extremely excited for the long awaited opening tomorrow - 9/2/2018 14:00pm Server Time (GMT +1)

A part of the updates during Open Beta;

- voting system added; 5 SP a vote.
- updated item mall; lowered prices
- Canta pvp map available 24/7.
- Slightly increased the droprate of level 53 legendary gear.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Regular sprint and weapon master noss now remains after death.
- Lowered the cost of potions.
- Edited skills;
60 offensive skills deal 45-60% of total hp
Ressurection Lv3 - No Cast time, 40 second Cooldown
Eraser - 30% chance to hit, longer Cooldown

Team Shaiya Conquest

Old 02/08/2018, 23:51   #17

bump! waiting for the opening tomorrow!

Old 02/09/2018, 07:36   #18

Cant wait for opening date
Old 02/09/2018, 16:29   #19

Server Didn't make any impression.
Economy is hanging on donations At this moment. Gold flows into game from Shaiya points, and you can't make any fair amount of gold in game. Everything else looks like a classic 4.5 ep, nothing particular

Positive facts. Starting at lv50 is nice feature, thus you need to grind less to get ready.

Ele lv1 in 60 pvp is something interesting to try out, expecting good results. Removes huge gap between lv1 and lv2.

Another interesting feature is +1 MS. However it doesn't fit with sonic amulet as there is sprint nostrum cheap which doesn't make sense, in that case you can't stack everything. But after all, It's great Idea.

Again, I believe Gold supply is problem. In game few monsters that can drop lv1 lv2 lv3 fortunes coins, and they sell at 250k, 500k and 4m respetictively. While 200 SP cost 5$ it doesn't make any sense, it's way to hard to bring gold into game without Donating.

Edit: Gold supply in the server has been FIXED! Devs listened to community.

About Canta 20-30 pvp.
Looks pretty interesting, different builds, New Metas can be invented. Lapis and Classes are balanced from my point. Healer and Mage is on the stronger side.
We had some pvp already there, it was nice to play. More tactics and skill involved due to Less impact on Links.

EDIT: Legendary armours are very easy to get but Superrior version 53-57 Daynorth and such are hard to farm, only Cloron/anky and DD1-DD2 bosses drop them. Legendary weapons are also in that same category as 53-57 Gear.

So, If you are looking into good old Ep 4.5 PvP/PvE server, I recommend everyone to join. It's like Shaiya 4ever, where you have to grind for your gear, join boss hunts, Help each other.

Old 02/09/2018, 17:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowtwinz View Post
Server Didn't make any impression.
Economy is hanging on donations. Gold flows into game from Shaiya points, and you can't make any fair amount of gold in game. Everything else looks like a classic 4.5 ep, nothing particular

Positive facts. Starting at lv50 is nice feature, thus you need to grind less.
Downside is early game is like anyother 4.5 ep you have to donate to progress very quickly.
Ele lv1 in 60 pvp is something interesting to try out, expecting good results. Removes huge gap betwee nlv1 and lv2.

In game few monsters can drop lv1 lv2 lv3 fortunes coins, and they sell at 250k, 500k and 4m respetictively. While 200 SP cost 5$ it doesn't make any sense, it's way to hard to bring gold into game without Donating.

Canta 20-30 pvp haven't tried yet, so can't comment about it .

This server is very close to Shaiya 4ever and Shaiya Wars

I find the server good , about donations ... you can't donate for nothing good ..
I am a donater , and here i can't donate for gear , or anything good .
Need to farm for stuff .
Old 02/09/2018, 17:07   #21

There must be a balance between donation and effort you put in. Otherwise it's either pay to win or not worth donating at all.
The effort you put in game must be worth your time, if 5$ is equal to 200sp = 160m that means you should be able to make that in around 3-5 hours and not more.
Old 02/09/2018, 17:45   #22

i didn't know that players still use Sonic Amulets, thought that has always been a joke.
Old 02/09/2018, 18:02   #23

Quote:
There must be a balance between donation and effort you put in. Otherwise it's either pay to win or not worth donating at all.
The effort you put in game must be worth your time, if 5$ is equal to 200sp = 160m that means you should be able to make that in around 3-5 hours and not more.
Correct. While you are stating that Conquest server relies on donations only - you have also proved it wrong with the quote above. Prime gold farming spot like dd1 will most definitely get you the stated amount of gold in the stated amount of time. Each to their own, but my suggestion would be to actually try farming before assuming.

Glad to have had you try our server out.
Old 02/09/2018, 18:03   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by encodedlive View Post
i didn't know that players still use Sonic Amulets, thought that has always been a joke.
What do you mean ?
Old 02/09/2018, 18:19   #25

Adminconquest We can't know the drop rate before because you didn't reveal. And in any other place, like Cl or Pando you barrely get any Fortune coins drop. You indeed removed Items from Cl monsters and mini bosses which was i think main source of raw gold to supply if not counting DD1
Old 02/09/2018, 18:30   #26

Quote:
Adminconquest We can't know the drop rate before because you didn't reveal, and in any other place, like Cl or Pando you barrely get any Fortune coins drop. You indeed removed Items from cl monsters which was i think main source of raw gold to supply if not counting DD1
Yes, we tried to stay away from an idea of fortune coins dropping everywhere - gets a little bit dull in our minds. Beta testers had done a great job this week helping to balance economy past the cl or pando areas. We are not shutting an eye on things however, will keep a close look at every aspect of the server, including economy and adjust if needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2018, 20:38   #27

Server is PvE focused but the gold rate isnt all that hard to obtain if you put some time into farming tbh. This server is not an "easy' server per say, it takes time to get your toon maxed and keeps players busy farming and pvping.
Old 02/10/2018, 12:51   #28

0k , after two days of server i have to say next :

Server is good , but nothing special or unique !
I don't like the donation system , there is nothing to donate wich is worth to , i just have to farm wich is hard like in Original Shaiya and i will never farm in a private server because first of all is just a private and can be down in some months and is just a waste of time to me .
Shaiya is a PvP system mmorpg at all , there is nothing as a PvE made mmorpg , because people will be greedy and killing boss in secret ( wich happened already to your server alot ) .
I understand it's a low rate server , but what do you offer for others wich don't have much time to farm 24/7 ? Because on this server , really need to farm 24/7 .
People told me that i have to wait till gear will come up in game from farmers and i can buy with gold ... Is a private game , not an original one ! For goddes items i need to wait 7 days , imagine how many people waiting for that too , what's my chance to buy one goddes item after some months ?
I really like the idea of server , but you can balance the things betwen donaters and farmers . A private server do not inspire confidence to me in a long time that i can farm months to get maxed out ! What if i farm some months and after hard farming time , servers it's going down ? To be honest , 100$(but enjoying them in pvp ) is nothing compare to wasting some hours daily farming like maniac for nothing else then just farming with others and no pvp just pve .

All i can see everyone talking about p2w system , but if you make gear in Item Mall possible to buy with real cash ... is not a p2w system , is just a faster way to get items , and others can farm in game ... because is free to get in game .

I wish you good luck and i still hope to come back on this server without farming like maniac , i want my chance to get items without spending and wasting my time for nothing .
Old 02/10/2018, 13:27   #29

some of these comments make me facepalm.
Old 02/10/2018, 13:46   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by er0z View Post
0k , after two days of server i have to say next :

Server is good , but nothing special or unique !
I don't like the donation system , there is nothing to donate wich is worth to , i just have to farm wich is hard like in Original Shaiya and i will never farm in a private server because first of all is just a private and can be down in some months and is just a waste of time to me .
Shaiya is a PvP system mmorpg at all , there is nothing as a PvE made mmorpg , because people will be greedy and killing boss in secret ( wich happened already to your server alot ) .
I understand it's a low rate server , but what do you offer for others wich don't have much time to farm 24/7 ? Because on this server , really need to farm 24/7 .
People told me that i have to wait till gear will come up in game from farmers and i can buy with gold ... Is a private game , not an original one ! For goddes items i need to wait 7 days , imagine how many people waiting for that too , what's my chance to buy one goddes item after some months ?
I really like the idea of server , but you can balance the things betwen donaters and farmers . A private server do not inspire confidence to me in a long time that i can farm months to get maxed out ! What if i farm some months and after hard farming time , servers it's going down ? To be honest , 100$(but enjoying them in pvp ) is nothing compare to wasting some hours daily farming like maniac for nothing else then just farming with others and no pvp just pve .

All i can see everyone talking about p2w system , but if you make gear in Item Mall possible to buy with real cash ... is not a p2w system , is just a faster way to get items , and others can farm in game ... because is free to get in game .

I wish you good luck and i still hope to come back on this server without farming like maniac , i want my chance to get items without spending and wasting my time for nothing .
Imagine you buy a set on Item Mall, while every other player in game has not seen it even drop yet (goddess). How would that make 95% of the population (non-donators) feel ? How would that contribute towards a farmer/donator balance ? You are always able to purchase gear that drops in game via a donation if you wish so. Donations also speed up your gearing process in terms of links/rerolls/enchants.

As for gear on Item Mall, we say a big No to going down the same old path of enabling donators stomp on 95% of the players.

Closed Thread

« Shaiya Diverge | Shaiya Army Episode 4.5 »