Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Raven Ep 6.3

Discussion on Shaiya Raven Ep 6.3 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Raven Ep 6.3

Welcome to Shaiya Raven!
We hope you come to love this server as
much as we do. We have brought together ALL forms of Shaiya into one amazing game!
Not everyone likes instant level servers or servers that you PLvL from 1. Here you will find it fun and easy to get
established on our server. While leveling your toon you will also be farming amazing items to get you well on the road to Maxed!
Here are some features we would like to share with you in hopes you will come join in on the fun!

1. We are the NEWEST Shaiya PServer
2. We developed a server entirely based on pve/pvp
3. Every character made starts with a Pre-Linked Starter set & weapons
4. Everything is farmable in game 100%!
5. Dedicated Staff online support 24/7
6. PVE and PVP server
7. Leveling System designed in mind of the players to better themselves! (farming included while leveling)
8. NO skill Cut
9. NO Skill Delay
10.NO -Dex/rec/HP Bug
11.Original Ep8 Skills 100% working

Features:
1. Dp coin can be obtain from Killing Mobs and Voteing.
2. Max Flash Lapis Stated (+7 to all)
3. Max Lapis lvl 7
4. Stated Elemental Lapises (+10 to all)
5. No debuff lapises
6. Custom Made Maps
-Awesome Never Seen FFA Map
-Iron Arena
-Insane Bootleggery
-Nice DD1
7. Awesome 5 different Costumes
8. Awesome Pets who will give you +10 to all stats
9. 5x regular kills with ranks up to 1 Million
10. Orange Stats: Free Gear 25 2.5k Donator Gear : 30 3k

11 Shared Account PvP Kills

Our AH

Awesome Event Map

Lil Boat

The idea surrounding our server is that EVERY type of player will find their inner peace and enjoy the server. We took all

types of players into consideration to ensure they will find their forever home here with us on Raven!

We would also like to point out to our players and the shaiya community that on this server the ONLY advantage a donator
has is the ability to buy skin changes (Costumes) faster then someone who is grinding hard to earn their items!
This server was created for a non-profit basis, Made with true passion and love for this game. Our server and its staff members are dedicated to bringing you the ultimate Shaiya Private Server Expierence we can promise you lots of fun things will be taking place to keep you active and wanting more!

Note:

We decided to close Shaiya Rebirth because there was no activity in player's Side.
In last days we barrly had 15 Ppl online , so was no point to keep server UP and runing.
Question: I donated what happen with my Donation ?
You get your DP refunded 100% This mean you will get in contact with the ADM by Skype- spyrowdude or by Game [Adm]SpyRow
and he will refund you if you donated in last 30 days.
Question: I worked alot in Shaiya Rebirth What happen with my work ?
If you spended more then 30 days into Shaiya Rebirth you will get 30 000 DP
You will have to send an TICKET from our Website Ticket: Letting us know the follow information
1-Toon Name
2-Account Name

Note: This DP will send only 1 time per account/IP and only if you realy played satrt from 1st of November 2017
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/10/2017, 10:16   #2

Bump Good Luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2017, 11:06   #3

Are the stats of the gears edited? or are they original in ep 6.3 base? Cause in 6.3 Priests and Mages are extremely weak, Warriors have triple defense and attack.
And is Abs Lapis available ?
Old 12/10/2017, 13:00   #4

Good Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 13:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPromolax2 View Post
Are the stats of the gears edited? or are they original in ep 6.3 base? Cause in 6.3 Priests and Mages are extremely weak, Warriors have triple defense and attack.
And is Abs Lapis available ?
Yes they are edited, so game playing to be awesome,
Skills are a bit edited too, because EP 6 skills had some bugs/delay so i fixed it ....Game is ballanced a bit slowly getting max lvl, (prefered to be a bit hard by this you can grind a bit more and learn then game way better and during this time u can farm Bags which helping you gettting Items to get linked with end Gears)
Old 12/10/2017, 18:18   #6

elite*gold: 74
Goodluck mate !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 22:38   #7

Well.. Episode 6 with leveling system, definetly not something common. Wish you good luck with this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2017, 05:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
10.NO -Dex/rec/HP Bug
Which Dex/Rec bug you mean?
Old 12/11/2017, 18:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hronolight View Post
Which Dex/Rec bug you mean?
Dex probably the one that doesnt matter how much Dex you have you will almost always hit an enemy. About Rec its probably bs.

Leveling system discouraged me a bit, after a hour i got 46 lvl (I wasn't speedrunning) then I left. You can spot enemy player while "exping + grinding" very easily (almost all maps especially at the beginning for exping are PvP maps like Jungle/DD1) - it means if this server would grow, u could never exp cause of pvp what is really bad; drops from "Mystery bags" are really weird (summon/move rune - wtf?). Also why players that had donated on ur "old" server will get advantage? Its unfair.
Maybe later (higher char lvl) game starts to be really enjoyable, exp is easy, mobs are killable quickly and its actually fun, but if i dont get entertained at the beginning im not staying on the sv. Also Im curious how long did u work on this server If there were mentions that u close and open new server immediately "for money". But gl.
Old 12/11/2017, 19:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjjb View Post
Dex probably the one that doesnt matter how much Dex you have you will almost always hit an enemy. About Rec its probably bs.

Leveling system discouraged me a bit, after a hour i got 46 lvl (I wasn't speedrunning) then I left. You can spot enemy player while "exping + grinding" very easily (almost all maps especially at the beginning for exping are PvP maps like Jungle/DD1) - it means if this server would grow, u could never exp cause of pvp what is really bad; drops from "Mystery bags" are really weird (summon/move rune - wtf?). Also why players that had donated on ur "old" server will get advantage? Its unfair.
Maybe later (higher char lvl) game starts to be really enjoyable, exp is easy, mobs are killable quickly and its actually fun, but if i dont get entertained at the beginning im not staying on the sv. Also Im curious how long did u work on this server If there were mentions that u close and open new server immediately "for money". But gl.
To give you answer about drops, most of servers use moment/summon stones as free, here they must be dropable, why ? some love to spam summon stones just to annoying others, and it also can be an item to use WTB with gold,,,,,,
About getting exp on pvp maps come one! where you wanted to get exp ? on pando ?, ofc on pvp maps, is awesome gridning and get ass kick by pvpers, by this other faction will go and pvp to win the map so his faction can grind in peace,
About ppl who donated get DP back ?, and others no ? who told you think ?
Everyone get's something , those who never donated and spend more then 30 days on rebirth get DP, donators who used to donate in last 30 days get DP back ( i can tell u for sure they was not much )
Rebirth - never was made for money you can ask anyone, those who donated..... we as staff used our OWN money to pay for website and dedicated server ( while most of some called "ADM" here use cheap vps, i always preferd to use an dedicated server, ) and for donation that came, we did not put it into our poket we spend it on features pay for adverterzing which is not cheap...
About how much time i used to work ?
Started on date 25 of november and finish it days ago..... while game was empty
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2017, 10:20   #11

Server is definetly worth our attention. It's just 3 days old at the moment but it has players, leveling isn't such tragic as I expected and drop list is player-friendly.
If you had doubts if you should download it - just do it, it's worth.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/13/2017, 18:29   #12

Come and join in on the fun! We are steadily growing on this amazing server. Active staff, constantly helping to answer any and all questions, leveling and farming with the players. Good farming system and great leveling system. Everything is farmable in game and all drops are at a really great rate! Come check Raven out!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/16/2017, 00:34   #13

#Bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2017, 04:09   #14

Join us guys <3 its a nice server and fun server <3 lets rock n roll together <3 :* very nice server come guys go go <3

Join us guys <3 its a nice server and fun server <3 lets rock n roll together <3 :* very nice server come guys go go <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2017, 12:31   #15

Our Lates Updates/fixes and Features

Hello Everyone

We are happy to announce that we made an awesome Maintenace tonight.
We are coming out with awesome NEWS

1-We have changed the Dedicated Server -- We got a much better Dedicated server

a. 256 Giga of Ram
b. 10 core cpu 2.2 GHz
c 500 Giga of SSD Drive
d.1 Giga Port for Connection
e.DDoS Protection 24/7

2. We have fixed all Skills, by now everything must working .

Keep in mind some have the wrong visual (on Ep6 we can not change description YET)

3. Dios and Sky City maps are Open for farming

4. Added Lv1 Goddess Armor and Weapon made special for GRB

5. Quest that allow you to level from 15-30 FREE ( follow quest steps from AH)

6. New Farmable Bag.

2018 Bag -

This Bag can drop 1 random DP Coin.

You can get from 5, 50, 100, 300, 500, 750, 1 000 DP from this bag

All Mobs drop this Bag from all maps.

Starting from today, you will farm Raven Bags + the 2018 Bag!

7. All Pets and Costume can now be Re-rolled by +10 on stats and 1 000 on HP/MP/SP

We hope you enjoy this maintenace and let our server grow as HELL

Today we had an nice Event to our Event Map almsot 3 vs 3 tabs

Join us !! 5th Day since we Opend!

Best regards,

Shaiya Raven Staff Team
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread