Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Raven Ep 6.3

Discussion on Shaiya Raven Ep 6.3 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/16/2017, 12:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cups View Post
The dedicated server is actually worse - game servers rely on higher clock speed for the processor more so than amount of RAM. Shaiya wasn't designed to run better on processors with more threads, so it ends up being more of a detriment. If you were doing some sort of cloud computing or AI computation then absolutely... But I doubt this is the case.
Sorry bro, but you can't say that this new Dedi is worse...

OFc shaiya doenst need that MUCH it can run on nub VPS, is my wish and desire to have an rocket dedicated server, and you know me i always loved to have the BEST out there!
Old 12/17/2017, 13:43   #17

BUMP !
Old 12/18/2017, 15:45   #18

well its funny to be not welcome in a server full of bags..**** staff and not ppl at all..its funny to be not welcome in 1 server who the DEV cry like babby for donations so keep that server alive..he change client you lose it all and when ask refund he say you enjoy it..enjoy what exactly?server was close almost all the time..xD.when you change ckient and ppls lose it all YOU must give something in those who help you in start that's my opinion..anyway good luck
Old 12/18/2017, 16:46   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by USSkid View Post
well its funny to be not welcome in a server full of bags..**** staff and not ppl at all..its funny to be not welcome in 1 server who the DEV cry like babby for donations so keep that server alive..he change client you lose it all and when ask refund he say you enjoy it..enjoy what exactly?server was close almost all the time..xD.when you change ckient and ppls lose it all YOU must give something in those who help you in start that's my opinion..anyway good luck
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Mami bad Spyrow don't leave me play my toy QQ, can you teach me make post on Epvp and say bad things about him and other GM ?

grow Up dude, go finde an girl get married and have kids ! Dont stay behind of PC and get inlove with Light Goddess !!!!!
p.s : Succubus is way HOT VANNI!!!! go get her boy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2017, 18:10   #20

I know truth is always hard..well I'm not QQ about shaiya bro I was out 3 years from that game..i enjoy the game in other server with many ppls on and lot of pvp..you cant hit that stadars even if you try all life..(you cant even fix the skills ) anyway I just write so ppls know what hapent in your servers,,PAY to be staff etc etc..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2017, 03:32   #21

Kosta.....Clearly you just want to state false facts.....I have never paid to play. No need to. Spyrow is actually an amazing DEV/ADM. Thing is your a drama maker. You have always QQ'd about everything. So please come with true facts or keep your mouth shut. His server is not for income, his server is to be fun and give people a great place to play. People will always hate no matter what. But guess what, noone cares what you have to say about Spyrows server. He has a loyal followers who also come with many followers so we dont need your drama making ***.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/19/2017, 03:32   #22

Really Kosta? I'm GM on Raven and I haven't paid ****.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/19/2017, 15:26   #23

1. I can speak with real facts and you know it,,dont forget I was GM there..i know for all of you..2.hes server is not fun at all to play cause its full bags..and just he cant solve that problems.where is fun to play in that servers??..3.if you mean many followers that 15 ppls who play there are you just blind..15 ppls online 10 is staff xD..4.all know how hes servers work its not only me..anyway I'm not gonna wrest my time in a dead server..HF and GL there...<3
Old 12/19/2017, 15:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by USSkid View Post
.anyway I'm not gonna wrest my time in a dead server..HF and GL there...<3
You can not reply to anyting
Server full of bags? Yeah why not, u farm for bags and when u open u get an random thing where is the problem ? is excited on what you can get,
u not wrest your time? i think u do mate, you mad and angry coz we left you OUT and no way for you to get back and you perma Banned thats why you act foolish
15 ppl? i assure you Online script doenst lie and that is the real number we hited 75 ppl ON, as for staff? we are 12 agree but we cover all time zone, for an server to work you need all time zone coverd not just EU time, +ppl have an thing Called Real Life and that thing you miss it .
Not going to reply back to your foolish argue
GL and i hope u can find your rip
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/19/2017, 16:33   #25

1.you didn't let me out..i left was my own decision ...2.you open rebirth full of bags second server again full of bags maybe in third you can solve it will see..3.you worrie for my RL?let me say about it its pretty awesome I have my job I have my girlfriend I have my health so all good..4.12 ppls staff with 2 accounts open that does 24 ..and last ill give you 1 advice..its not good to curse ppls that show us what cint of human you are..TY for you interest for my RL...GL and HF
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2017, 17:56   #26

A server worth spending time on and playing!! Awesome people !
#Bump
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/19/2017, 20:57   #27

Today we have an nice event in our Iron Arena, a bit later im going to post an nice Video too1

Join US we need more AoL!!!!

Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/20/2017, 00:08   #28

Started this server about 3 days ago and im max level, the leveling is easier than it looks actually, the staff (at least the ones that log on my timezone) are good mannered, sometimes they also crack a joke on TC.
Maybe sorting through bag drops is a bit tedious but i dont mind.
Gearing up should be pretty easy and as for people who are against leveling in a pvp map, cmon guys thats the way its supposed to be (Lineage 2 anyone?) you just have to call for help from your faction and they will come thats a guarantee.
From my perspective the server is worth a shot.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/20/2017, 09:16   #29

BUMP !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/21/2017, 17:03   #30

Hey guys! Starting today 12/20/17 thru 12/25/17 we have decided to host a "Best Christmas Tree" event! The winners will be announced on 12/26/2017!

The rules are simple

- In forums
- Post a picture of YOU holding a sign with your Christmas Tree in the comment section on this post

- Picture must be posted no later then 11:59 pm on 12/25/2017

1st Place winner will recieve - 70,000 DP

2nd Place winner will Recieve- 40,000 DP

3rd Place winner will recieve- 25,000 DP

Just remember the picture must have you with the tree! Good luck and start posting!

Show us those Christmas Trees!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread