Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Civil War

Discussion on Shaiya Civil War within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/21/2017, 17:33   #76

elite*gold: 0
UP ~~~ COme and Join Us
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2017, 10:01   #77

I'm sorry for been busy in the last days and not present in game.
I was preparing this patch where we add some ep5 skills and edit a bit the ep4 ones for make it more dinamic and funny! And there is another skill surprise!

Potential Regeneration - Basic Skill
Every 30 minutes for 30 seconds you can pop 1000 extra stats divided in 2 stats and your look will be the transformated!

Another "Costume" function is in OI. where you have the appareance of a Pirate! More will come in future.

About Christmas.. We added in AH many Christmas NPC from who you can buy gears/weapons/accessories that are better than full geared so that you can all have pvp and fun without care on prepare the gears and get the opportunity to farm faster if you want to..

I see that in these days not many are logging, I understand, we went a bit unconstant has staff members doing events and beeing online. But I promise you all that from now on we'll have many unique events!! Infact from january every week we'll have events every day that run in automatic in custom maps. every day you'll enjoy a different kind of event which can be: many stats, more kill count, Special MM. and You we'll have the opportunity fo have fun all together and continue to grow has community!

For those who haven't tried our server yet, you really should.. What I'm doing is give my best to this server and my only wish is that you can have fun.. so enjoy the next week with free gears and I hope daily pvp!

Merry Christmas EPVP!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2017, 10:48   #78

as our Adm/Gm said.. bump for the awesome server.. New items more/ way way stronger than eng-game gears/accessories/weapons.. for new players and others.. come and join us. . .we welcome you all. . . Merry christmas and Happy new year to all
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2017, 11:08   #79

ba dum bump.......join us....new and old players will have same set....no gaps between new and old players
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2017, 10:22   #80

Bump, need more ppl toget nice pvp
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2017, 20:26   #81

Wish this server was 4.5, server is great and very unique and i would bring my entire guild to server but ep5+ is meh. Good luck on your guys server ��
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2017, 00:28   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaehee View Post
Wish this server was 4.5, server is great and very unique and i would bring my entire guild to server but ep5+ is meh. Good luck on your guys server ��
Server is ep4 oriented - Max Lv60, ep4 skills, max lapis lv6, from ep5 we have only some skills.

If you are looking for a funny server you should check us out!
Farm is easy and there are a lot of custom ways to farm, PvP & Events is becoming every day more interesting and our community is growing with stable players who love the server and want his good!

I hope you had all a nice Christmas like us! Very nice day on server, I'm still finishing to give my gifts!
Old 01/03/2018, 08:35   #83

UP! Great server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2018, 03:51   #84

Finally on our server you'll have daily events in different Time Zones every day!!

The event Maps can be reached by Capitals (Keolosseu/Gliter) by the new portal in center of towns and will work only when there is an active event.

For now the events are:
- Monster Madness, with many Event Mobs and Mini from who you can drop any item from game!
- Monster Madness in pvp Area, More mobs you kills more mobs will spawn! Fight for get lots of usefull items!
- Max Stat Bonus, You have 32k each stat and max speed! Ready for Crazy PvP?
- Double Kills, Don't miss those events for rank faster!

More events will come in the next period so stay tuned and Enjoy it!

Our Calendar is always disponible and has you see we have every day different events and more will come for create the funnest server ever!

It's time to Join Us and have fun all together!!
Old 01/04/2018, 12:56   #85

Good Work Beetols
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2018, 15:18   #86

I have to close Shaiya Civil War for lack of players.

I want to thank all the people who played and had fun with me and supported the server and me till the end!

But I'm not considering this as a failure. This server gave me the opportunity to improve as developer and understand that Developer and Admin should be two different people in order to make it work properly. For this reason I will only be the dev of my future projects, which I'm already working on with some of the players who partecipated to the last project.

So stay tuned cause this was just the beginning!!

#Request to Close
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
civil war, shaiya, shaiya civil war, shaiya private server