Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Civil War

Discussion on Shaiya Civil War within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/29/2017, 14:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
nice server, but the only farmable things are the fortune coin, im bored to farm only the fortune coins
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 14:39   #17

serve down?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 15:13   #18

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 284/0/1
Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 15:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaram View Post
nice server, but the only farmable things are the fortune coin, im bored to farm only the fortune coins
I'm working on something unique about the Farm! It will became the most fun ever! I will update it tonight or tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GottesHand. View Post
serve down?
I'm sorry, there was a problem in the patch and i didn't fix it until now because I did it at 6am and immediatly after i went in bed. Now is fixed and you can log without problems! I'll be more carefull next time..

This Evening we'll start with MM Events where you will probably farm end-game gears, elemental 2 and all usefull items for start the pvp as fast a you can't!

SO IF YOU ARE A PVP FAN, Join US today and in few days you'll be ready to PvP!!

Old 11/29/2017, 15:53   #20

Can you please fix the client where if you alt + tab you cant run or do anything, the same goes for when you open item mall
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 15:59   #21

+ Can you please fix the client where if you alt + tab you cant run or do anything, the same goes for when you open item mall
Old 11/29/2017, 17:22   #22

Nice will give it a try

---DRBP---
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 17:25   #23

+ Can you please fix the client where if you alt + tab you cant run or do anything, the same goes for when you open item mall

can you fix those issues ?
Old 11/29/2017, 17:51   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post

Can you stop to bump the same things? I already answered to the first request. About the second I'll notice you when I have some updates for it.

Thank you

Our first Event will be tonight at 21:00 (GMT + 1)
If you haven't yet, Join US NOW!!

Old 11/29/2017, 18:40   #25

another thing, check spawn of 1 15 map, if u die u respawn at opposite faction town and u got permakilled by a guard, check this issue
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 19:01   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaram View Post
another thing, check spawn of 1 15 map, if u die u respawn at opposite faction town and u got permakilled by a guard, check this issue
Thank you for notice, will be fixed on next restart
Old 11/29/2017, 21:25   #27

First of all, this server makes a really professional and stable impression.
My question would be, if there is Abs Lapis ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 22:15   #28

PERMA KILL !!!! lol

Goodluck from what I read sounds nice ��
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 22:23   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPromolax2 View Post
First of all, this server makes a really professional and stable impression.
My question would be, if there is Abs Lapis ?
Thank you for the positive impression.

Yes, but it is not like on other servers where it make immortal toons.

Next Event Tomorrow Morning for Different Time Zone Players!
Old 11/29/2017, 23:16   #30

another thing, check spawn of 1 15 map, if u die u respawn at opposite faction town and u got permakilled by a guard, check this issue ok ?
Closed Thread

Tags
civil war, shaiya, shaiya civil war, shaiya private server