Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya SEA - Experience the Grind, Farming, Boss Hunts & PvP!

Discussion on Shaiya SEA - Experience the Grind, Farming, Boss Hunts & PvP! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/20/2017, 17:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
4ever > Wars > Sea.

Same Devs.

will last 4-5 months and then die out. Will ruin it with updates.

All old player should choose already old server but not fresh. Game Devs prefer to start fresh server and give players possibility to spend money for faster ingame progress. Nobody likes to starter from 0 every time.

Encouraging players to fill up chargeback forms, now!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/02/2017, 11:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowtwinz View Post
4ever > Wars > Sea.

Same Devs.

will last 4-5 months and then die out. Will ruin it with updates.

All old player should choose already old server but not fresh. Game Devs prefer to start fresh server and give players possibility to spend money for faster ingame progress. Nobody likes to starter from 0 every time.

Encouraging players to fill up chargeback forms, now!
I Agree. 4EVER, WARS and SEA are made by same developer. First off, 4EVER lost players and then came ahead Shaiya WARS, then WARS lost players too, and now came SEA, isn't it strange? @, we aren't that stupid to not understand how your ideas are working.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2017, 22:45   #18

Nice server!
We are in need of more EU/NA time players since there is a bunch of us (at atleast on AoL) that would love to have more activity during the times we play. If you are in those time zones and decide to play on AoL feel free to contact me (Fidelitas) in game for info wether it is game or guild wise ;D
Old 01/16/2018, 23:19   #19

DEVs listen!!!@

You kill your own playerbase. If you can't pull balance updates then don't even consider doing them. You should first test the upcoming patch in BETA server with testers, because I doubt you understand how the game is working, you are not players.

DEVs listen!!!@

You kill your own playerbase. If you can't pull balance updates then don't even consider doing them. You should first test the upcoming patch in BETA server with testers, because I doubt you understand how the game is working, you are not players.
Old 01/17/2018, 18:49   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sнσт View Post
I Agree. 4EVER, WARS and SEA are made by same developer. First off, 4EVER lost players and then came ahead Shaiya WARS, then WARS lost players too, and now came SEA, isn't it strange? @, we aren't that stupid to not understand how your ideas are working.
Yes , i think same. I was playing shaiya 4ever, wars and sea and they look like same. However shaiya sea is so nice and i hope dev dont close server again .
Old 01/21/2018, 13:19   #21

yup they are for sure server is nice but the fact it is always the same devs is bad

Tags
shaiya, shaiya 4.5