Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Diverge

Discussion on Shaiya Diverge within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Diverge

Shaiya Diverge: Relic of Mystra

Episode: 5 (Max Level 70)
4PvP Areas: 15,30,60,70
Skill points: 1000
EXP Rate: x100
KILL Rate: x2
Linking Rate: Max Linking Chance is 50%.
Lapis: Max Lapis Lv6, Elemental Lapis Lv1 & Lv2, Flash and Sonic Lapis Lv1 & Lv2, Debuff Lapis Lv6, Absorption Lapis Lv5 & Lv6.
Items: NO Custom Items, NO Knockout Nostrum, Ending Equipments Lv70.
Free Ending Gears: for PvP areas 15,30,60.
Free Buffs: The 30 Days Continues Resurrection, Prevent Item Drop and Eternal Endurance renews every time you login.
Stable Economy Server: Gold is highly valuable. You can sell or buy any item you desire with it.
Shaiya Points: Can be obtained through Vote System, PvP Rewards and In-Game at Events or by Donations.
Enhanced Server: Server is hosted in a well known DDoS Protected company.
Account Security: Website is running under a Secured Socket Layer.
Cross Faction Trade: This allow you to trade items with opposite faction in Auction House.
Active, friendly Staffs to keep the game safe and enjoyable for everyone.

Daily Perfect Linking Hammer Quest

See you inside the game

Old 10/20/2017, 03:22   #2

I heard about this server and it looks copied from shaiya chaos and desire. The website etc. To start a server with donator's getting max gear one day one was kind of a turn off. The hammer box's in item mall is also a scam considering there's only a certain percent chance of getting something worth spending points on. The farmable spaces are a plus but the inblance of new players and donators has already created a gap that would be difficult to fill in uncoming months.

Maybe all the same developer? Who knows.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2017, 03:53   #3

maybe or maybe not because there are daily quest here that is not available on those servers more obtainable items . its my 5th day here and its all good
Old 10/21/2017, 01:18   #4

SO who copied who? You copied Shaiya Equal or they copied your. Or are you the same people? Same add threads lol.

Old 10/21/2017, 02:58   #5

It's Always the same people making a bunch of servers.
Old 10/21/2017, 10:45   #6

Worst server ever with the most retarded owners, they give gears to their GS's because they are their friends and tell us that they pay them for their services, i highly not recommend playing there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2017, 11:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonci_12 View Post
Worst server ever with the most retarded owners, they give gears to their GS's because they are their friends and tell us that they pay them for their services, i highly not recommend playing there.
As tonci_12 said its 100 % truly. All of GM friends are fully geared.. anyway tehy are freaking noobs even with gears . both GMAs got own toons wich is fully geared, nonstop buffed with 750 DP buffs wich never ending ofc. If you aren't his friend/s strongly recommending you don't join here !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2017, 11:35   #8

tonci and cekatap u both are noobs if u played there, as I said for tonci b4...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2017, 12:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by saller5 View Post
tonci and cekatap u both are noobs if u played there, as I said for tonci b4...
xD yes we are. Now we are sharing our expirience in this **** server !!
Evrything is corrupted !! Also if you have questions about DP, the GM will say pm me on skype, so you can deal with him . About the staff in the server..
(puke) just a TAG and freee gear, noone got the idea of staff member. I said to GS ''stfu' got a 24 hours bann xD. Mby they are ****** of me, couz im speaking to much, but thats the holly true.
I'M NOT RECOMENDING YOU THIS SERVER !! IT'S ONLY FOR GM FRIENDS, WHOS GET EVRYTHING FOR FREE !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2017, 08:28   #10

Just a head up, this is a 95% pinoy server (phillipine). If you are EU/US player, tough luck. No Event/ No MM for you / Almost like No pvp too! Otherwise, Good luck staying up beyond midnight 1-4AM for MM/ other events/ massive pvp including naked pvp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2017, 02:19   #11

As an ex-GS i have to say the staff is very unfriendly and even cocky. They introduced the plvler tag, yet people are getting whipped off trade chat for asking a booster and get the answer: the exp is 500x, go level alone. Is that a way to treat your players? Pvp is so imbalanced fury is way better than lights . Except evenings for eu . But then there's no pvp. Made a PLH quest where you're allowed to feed furies with alt accounts in order to kill 250 fire and water golems in KI so you can get some PLHs. Check the pvp standings atm. Top 10 only 2 lights and they both came from fury. Making suggestions as a staff member and your opinions just get wiped off right in front of your face and get the reply: i know what i must do of the admin. Was a fun server for having fun with your friends but alone i wouldnt recommend this at all unless you got 300$ and you're living in the Phillippines, so you can slain some ungeared aol alts. Or living in the vault showing off your gear and waiting for bosses to spawn. EU/US not recommended at all!! All events are during early morning, noon or at night. Never in the evening when you're getting home from work.
Old 12/14/2017, 01:59   #12

elite*gold: 74
Seems like a server made just to have fun and kill time
Old 04/25/2018, 18:20   #13

I will try to play on this server! Goodluck for me, i hope its fun! I will give the feedback of the server here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2018, 00:41   #14

No backlink, request it to be closed.
Old 04/26/2018, 01:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessitas View Post
No backlink, request it to be closed.
???

Thanks