Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Divine - EP4.5

Discussion on Shaiya Divine - EP4.5 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/15/2017, 22:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
i honestly can't wait to play it
Old 09/18/2017, 12:35   #17

Make normal pvp rankings... and delete hp/mp/sp nosses
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2017, 19:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by saller5 View Post
+1 for pvp rankings, but don't remove hp/mp/sp nosses.
Old 09/19/2017, 02:17   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by saller5 View Post
We just updated PvP Ranking
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2017, 02:37   #20

I recommend this server.
Old 09/21/2017, 00:08   #21

Well reviews are reviews, and this server needs a proper review I suppose so leggooo

I already told Heifner before that I HATED the website design, as it was the generic, typical Shaiya website that most servers had, but that's fine. PvP Rankings were updated whilst I was playing on the server, which needed to be changed, which is great as it shows that the owner cares about his server and his site.

Forums could use some updating on the design itself, as its also the basic freeforum template.

I love how on the site, we are supposed to be level 30, which takes some time to achieve as this is low-mid range leveling server, to be able to vote for the server, which actually helps reduce "voting fraud" for Shaiya Points.

I personally do not like the droplist that is provided on the website, however, since the restart of the server, Heifner has put in the effort to change the droplist as much as possible to be able to provide the most important drops on the server, and removed the useless items from the droplist.

Great information provided on the site to help people start up ingame, for example, the site shows where to farm lapises, where to farm gold, etc. to be able to help new people ingame by showing them around.

Server:

I haven't had the time needed to achieve max level on the server, as it took some time since Furies lack members, so I cannot make a proper review on the end game, however, from what Heifner has told me, end game gears, such as Goddess Adamas, etc. take a while to achieve because the server focuses on that aspect.

Mid game is not that difficult, however it takes a day or two to achieve max level on the server, which isn't the end of the world.

Farming points is easy as well, as 1 divine point = 1 million gold, and if you already have divine points, and want to convert it to gold, its at a lower rate of 800k = 1 divine point, which is pretty much a good way to help keep the economy going well.

Unfortunately, server doesn't have many players, especially furies, so if you wanna join, I'd advise you to join with friends as to make the leveling process more interesting.

Lastly, the server is definitely recommended as the owner does care about the well being of the server, and is trying his best to keep it up with the least amount of bugs possible. Props to Heifner for making such a great server.

8/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2017, 16:42   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurthadron View Post
Well reviews are reviews, and this server needs a proper review I suppose so leggooo

I already told Heifner before that I HATED the website design, as it was the generic, typical Shaiya website that most servers had, but that's fine. PvP Rankings were updated whilst I was playing on the server, which needed to be changed, which is great as it shows that the owner cares about his server and his site.

Forums could use some updating on the design itself, as its also the basic freeforum template.

I love how on the site, we are supposed to be level 30, which takes some time to achieve as this is low-mid range leveling server, to be able to vote for the server, which actually helps reduce "voting fraud" for Shaiya Points.

I personally do not like the droplist that is provided on the website, however, since the restart of the server, Heifner has put in the effort to change the droplist as much as possible to be able to provide the most important drops on the server, and removed the useless items from the droplist.

Great information provided on the site to help people start up ingame, for example, the site shows where to farm lapises, where to farm gold, etc. to be able to help new people ingame by showing them around.

Server:

I haven't had the time needed to achieve max level on the server, as it took some time since Furies lack members, so I cannot make a proper review on the end game, however, from what Heifner has told me, end game gears, such as Goddess Adamas, etc. take a while to achieve because the server focuses on that aspect.

Mid game is not that difficult, however it takes a day or two to achieve max level on the server, which isn't the end of the world.

Farming points is easy as well, as 1 divine point = 1 million gold, and if you already have divine points, and want to convert it to gold, its at a lower rate of 800k = 1 divine point, which is pretty much a good way to help keep the economy going well.

Unfortunately, server doesn't have many players, especially furies, so if you wanna join, I'd advise you to join with friends as to make the leveling process more interesting.

Lastly, the server is definitely recommended as the owner does care about the well being of the server, and is trying his best to keep it up with the least amount of bugs possible. Props to Heifner for making such a great server.

8/10
Really nice review, I mostly agree with it. Also a bumf for more people to see this and join this server because it has some nice potential for the sake of the old ep4.5 days
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2017, 17:38   #23

4 days and 0 level 60
So this server is not actif = Nobody join it = dead server
If you don't have a strong community at the start of a server you can consider him like dead
Old 09/21/2017, 17:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodawa View Post
4 days and 0 level 60
So this server is not actif = Nobody join it = dead server
If you don't have a strong community at the start of a server you can consider him like dead
Dead? Wow... we have already 130 characters and he's dead... hm k.
Also, there is lot of players 50-60, if they are not 60 it's because they also focus on farming gold which is done in Proelium/Cantabilian map.
Your post is literally useless so please do a favor and stop posting here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2017, 23:32   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heifnir View Post
Dead? Wow... we have already 130 characters and he's dead... hm k.
Also, there is lot of players 50-60, if they are not 60 it's because they also focus on farming gold which is done in Proelium/Cantabilian map.
Your post is literally useless so please do a favor and stop posting here.
It sounds a bit harsh what he said, but hes actually right with some points.

So first of all I managed to reach level 60 on this server in 4 days (and I played quite alot), but I have to say that i leveled solo most of the time and only found 2 decent leveling groups during that time. So as Sodawa already guessed the servers community is pretty unactive and most of the people I came across (7-8 players in 4 days on lights) have 2-3 characters logged at the same time (no idea why people level that many characters at once) which means there are definitely not 50-60 players actively playing (out of 130 characters created not even half of them have passed lvl 20 yet (they prolly left the server already)).

I really liked the idea of a low-midrange grindy server where you dont get everything for free and actually have to work for your gear. But why would you do that if theres online 5~ players online at the same time. The server has potential but definitely lacks in players, which means if its not growing in the next couple days people will most likely leave.

Long story short, advertise it properly, get more people to play, or it will die pretty **** quick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2017, 23:53   #26

I'm trying to advertise the server doing videos but sadly I dunno how to do this :/
Old 09/22/2017, 00:43   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by menniks View Post

So first of all I managed to reach level 60 on this server in 4 days (and I played quite alot), but I have to say that i leveled solo most of the time and only found 2 decent leveling groups during that time. So as Sodawa already guessed the servers community is pretty unactive and most of the people I came across (7-8 players in 4 days on lights) have 2-3 characters logged at the same time (no idea why people level that many characters at once) which means there are definitely not 50-60 players actively playing (out of 130 characters created not even half of them have passed lvl 20 yet (they prolly left the server already)).

I really liked the idea of a low-midrange grindy server where you dont get everything for free and actually have to work for your gear. But why would you do that if theres online 5~ players online at the same time. The server has potential but definitely lacks in players, which means if its not growing in the next couple days people will most likely leave.

Long story short, advertise it properly, get more people to play, or it will die pretty **** quick.
I'm agree with you. Grinding till 60 wont be problem if there are some peoples to get in PP for better expirience. Solo lvling is horibble and boring.
4 days on and like you said there are 5-6 ppls online with 3-4 characters. I hope they'll take care to grow up the comunity. Also Facebookpage isn't even on english.
Old 09/22/2017, 01:28   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by menniks View Post

Long story short, advertise it properly, get more people to play, or it will die pretty damn quick.
Thanks to reflect a little more about my post than him who see only the negatives points.
I think the "multiclient" is a part of the problem, everybody use it so nobody need to find a group until lvl50+
This like the game "dofus" if you know, the possiblity to use many account than only one to exp/drop...and more disadvantage the players who not use it
So currently it kills the potential groups and maybe in the futur the economy
Who need to find others players when you can do everything in solo ?
Old 09/22/2017, 10:56   #29

Server is 4 days old and you guys are already complaining about players base... you really think that a 4 days old server EP4 grinding server will have 100 players already?
Well, I played on ton of EP4 server since the beginning and it never happened.
Anyway, I just wanted to give a bump here since I really enjoy the server and I'm happy of what did the staff of Divine to makes this server awesome. Bump!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2017, 11:22   #30

bump
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread