Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Invasion

Discussion on Shaiya Invasion within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/23/2016, 14:59   #31

elite*gold: 0
Bump! Join us today!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 15:00   #32

Received Thanks: 1,399
Invasion will have it's first naked PvP Event in 3 days!

Title: Naked Event
Date: 26/08/2016
Time: 17:00
Host: Shaiya Invasion's Staff Team

Event Information: Before entering the World Cup Map, you must take off your helmet, armor, leggings and gloves. The map will not let you take on those items while being there. Only lv1 shields will be allowed. You can obtain those from the NPC that will be spawned at WCM when the event begins. The event will last for 30 minutes.

Location of World Cup Portals: Apulune / Iris

Event Rules:
- Manual raids are not allowed.
- Kicking without a reason is not allowed. (You can read our rules for more information)
- Raids are allowed to be created by players.
- Multiple raids are not allowed.
- Raid slots will be adjusted depending on player base online at the moment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 18:31   #33

If you're reading this, you're likely still not sure whether or not you should join.

You will not regret it.

EDIT: Im not sure whether or not the image shows up, it shows up in my preview but not when I post it... If it doesn't, it's Shia's famous ''Just do it''
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 19:42   #34

Great server alot of unique features make sure to check it out
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 20:44   #35

I am glad to say my favourite shaiya around as this ep was my favorite. Plenty to farm if no pvp or boss raids going on and really brings my fav era of shaiya back
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2016, 20:13   #36

Amazing 15 pvp and 30 pvp, Little to no 70 pvp at all.
Good server!
#Exile2.0*
#BetterthenExile
#NotAlwaysDD1PvP
#BetterStaff

Jk Amazing 70 pvp Join up Link up and Get ready for PvP!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 22:26   #37

Just a little preview of how advanced Invasion's graphics actually are compared to other servers.

DD1

D-Water Borderland

Jungle

Bumpy. ♥
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2016, 08:21   #38

Pros:
-unique skills for each class, some good some useless.
-unique features like artifacts that give special abilities
-nicely done auction house, was very impressed at first look
-boss respawn time is relatively short so there is a reason to get out of the auction house and pvp
-unique invasion system that allows to raid opposite faction capital if bless is popped and kill a dragon and get 70 capes, that are still rare in game, not many have it.

Cons:
-starter gear no longer good for pvp, you get kicked from raids if not geared
-you need to be in pvp raid to get boss drops (catch22)
-Oblivion Island is open 1(one) hour a day.
-if you farm too much you risk to get banned for 'botting'
-questionable motives behind admins nerfing/buffing certain classes. You build a set for one class and then you 'll find out the class was rendered useless by the next patch.
- webmall is set up for quick money grab, few hundreds in donations to make a maxed set.
-uncertainty around how long the server will stay online before it goes cold again.

This is just my opinion. I'm not here to kiss *** and get 1 free credit coin lol. If you care about money and time spent on a PS then stick to one that's been open for years and you'll be fine.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/25/2016, 10:57   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKS View Post
Pros:
-unique skills for each class, some good some useless.
-unique features like artifacts that give special abilities
-nicely done auction house, was very impressed at first look
-boss respawn time is relatively short so there is a reason to get out of the auction house and pvp
-unique invasion system that allows to raid opposite faction capital if bless is popped and kill a dragon and get 70 capes, that are still rare in game, not many have it.

Cons:
-starter gear no longer good for pvp, you get kicked from raids if not geared
-you need to be in pvp raid to get boss drops (catch22)
-Oblivion Island is open 1(one) hour a day.
-if you farm too much you risk to get banned for 'botting'
-questionable motives behind admins nerfing/buffing certain classes. You build a set for one class and then you 'll find out the class was rendered useless by the next patch.
- webmall is set up for quick money grab, few hundreds in donations to make a maxed set.
-uncertainty around how long the server will stay online before it goes cold again.

This is just my opinion. I'm not here to kiss ass and get 1 free credit coin lol. If you care about money and time spent on a PS then stick to one that's been open for years and you'll be fine.
Thank you for your feed back.

For us it's very important to get the negative side of things, along with the positive one. Sure, we would like some nice and clean posts, but then again, we're aiming for a great server here.

How ever, I do want to make an edit on some aspects of your post.

"If you farm too much you risk to get banned for botting" - Completely false. We would never ban a player that's not botting, how ever, as our community very well knows, we have banned quite a few people for doing that. Every single botter apologized and said he won't do it anymore. There has been no case when normal player got banned without a reason.

"Questionable motivates behind admin nerfing/buffing certain classes" - We're still in beta. We have been since the server opened. That means that we will still adjust to the game. All of us. I understand it's a bit hard to log in and see that a skill of your class's has been changed, but we don't make patches that the community doesn't approve of. So far, every single thing we changed (related to class balance) has been discussed on our Forums. Which unfortunately, wasn't the way to go. A lot of players kept telling us that if we keep changing everything because players want it that way, we will most likely lose our first view of how our game should be. Which I completely agree with.

There has been no class balance changes since a month now, the only thing we did to make PvP experience better was the removal of F-Key. (Which surprisingly, worked amazingly good!)

And probably the only thing I do not like about your post "A class was rendered useless" - No class is useless on Shaiya Invasion.

"Web Mall is set up for quick money grab, few hundreds in donation to make a maxed set" - I'm going to be honest with you, that offended me a bit. No matter on which server you go, building up your set with Donation Only is going to be expensive. We, in Shaiya Invasion, don't encourage you to buy absolutely everything from the Web Mall. Like I've said a million times before - Buy yourself a clean set, weapons and accessory set. That will cost you 70 credits. The rest, do in game. It's not hard to farm recreation runes or lapisias. Sure, you might take some extra time and effort, but we never aimed for people to be maxed within a week.

Once again,

Thank you for your feed back.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2016, 16:31   #40

Buuuump!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2016, 17:05   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
we never aimed for people to be maxed within a week.
Then why did you make it possible in the first place?
Being sarcastic? Perhaps...
Because as far as I am aware by reading this thread, Invasion's staff team 'seems' to be very professional: effort, time and energy were used to come up with the final result which makes it something very thoughtful to me. So it is kind of true to say "Web Mall is set up for quick money grab".

Anyway, #FreeBUMP
Keep rocking them innovations Turbo, you're awesome!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/25/2016, 17:10   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo.sha View Post
Then why did you make it possible in the first place?
Being sarcastic? Perhaps...
Because as far as I am aware by reading this thread, Invasion's staff team 'seems' to be very professional: effort, time and energy were used to come up with the final result which makes it something very thoughtful to me. So it is kind of true to say "Web Mall is set up for quick money grab".

Anyway, #FreeBUMP
Keep rocking them innovations Turbo, you're awesome!

It's not possible to get maxed in a week. We have items that are not on the Web Mall, such as Sonic of Stat, Swift of Stat, T2 Capes, Artifacts and what not.

We are professional as well, thank you for the compliment! It means a lot to us!

How ever, our purpose is not the money. We made this server in the first place because we wanted to create something unique and different for players. And I believe we have achieved that. How ever, there's always room to more innovation.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/25/2016, 20:18   #43

Server Maintenance

At 06:00 server time (GMT +1) the server will go down for a maintenance that is expected to last 30 minutes.

With this maintenance we will lay the foundation for the TvT map, which will allow the staff team to begin testing the TvT map to ensure that it is ready to be released for everyone.

Please go out for these 30 minutes and make some friends. We are truly sorry that you are such nerds.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2016, 21:57   #44

Thanks for the feedback and reviews guys, whether good, or bad - they are appreciated, all that we ask is you are honest and well meaning with them, so that we may improve on what is already great and attempt to rectify any negatives.

Our aim is to provide a professional, stable, unique and long-lasting server to compete and eventually surpass those that have been here for a long time already. We're one of the only servers that I've known to have a properly working gold economy which is a really underrated feature, along with the expanded raids which have been attempted by a few in the past but never made it past having a dysfunctional 6th party.

Trust that we will always be fair upon our dealings with those who chose to play in an unfair manner on our server, you will not be punished for farming as was wrongly insinuated in the previous page - every person whom was punished for using macros or bots to automate their farming experience was caught manually by a member of staff. All of which, except one person apologised for automating their farming, the remaining one did not apologise after having over 100+ hours of automated farming, instead quit the server and we actually refunded their donations.

Please stay on topic and do not flame on our thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2016, 00:21   #45

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Please stay on topic.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
invasion, mmo, mmorpg, pvp, shaiya