Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ShaiyaWorld - Episode 6 (FULL & LEGIT)

Discussion on ShaiyaWorld - Episode 6 (FULL & LEGIT) within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up ShaiyaWorld - Episode 6 (FULL & LEGIT)

Hello!

We are pleased to announced that Shaiya World Episode 6 Private Server is now Open!
We borrow the suggestions of players and we will be a low Rate Server.
With these settings:
Code:
Exp: x3 
Drop: x2 
Gold: x2 
Kill: x1
Item mall is also operational and we are open to suggestions as well.

You can register an account here:
As well as download the client at our main portal.

We are using a Full Episode 6 based on Official Spanish Server.
So, you may see untranslated strings in game that you may not understand.
That is normal and we would like you to report that as well by posting it in our Bug Section.
So we can work on that as we go along with the server's progress.

ShaiyaWorld is not a custom server nor will have a custom content.
We are aiming to be a "retail like" server rates and retains all of its original game features as it is without any modifications.

With the server opening in few hours, we are holding an event for everyone to participate!
Join our*.

With that said, welcome to Shaiya World and enjoy your stay!

P.S.
We are a long term low rate server.

Like & Share our Facebook page (please?)

Full Client:
Direct Link

Mega Mirror

Google Mirror

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 14:01   #2

i hope youll make the right Decisions making this server.. actually im not a fan of OS cauze very hard to link and enchant other than that is ok, grinding and leveling stuffs and also the drop rates very low like 1%? Goodluck Guyz..
Old 08/09/2016, 16:48   #3

No, it'll be great if it turns into an OS server...

We've got too many high-rate servers already...

The success rates can be tweaked a bit... not much though. After all this is an adventure we're all embarking on!
Old 08/09/2016, 19:36   #4

I am urging everyone to join our discussion here:

Post up your suggestions or ideas. We are reading them all and gathering information as much as possible.

We are a long term private server developers. We've been in private server business for more than 10 years. We have separate projects (game servers) and Shaiya is our pioneer Shaiya server.

We also aim to be more community oriented while other servers only implements what they want or what they think it can gain them money.

This is why, your inputs are important and crucial.

Thanks!
Old 08/10/2016, 12:47   #5

thats good to hear. . if your asking me. . make it close to shaiya Haven (i think). . more grinding, more items to farm, more places to farm while having pvp and hunting farmers

as i said last time not a fun of OS as its enchanting rate and lingking rate are very low i hate farming very hard for an item(lapis) then it will just break, find a way to increased those said rates . .
-Cape rerollable/enchantable
-unique lapis
-more grinding and leveling stuff ( imiss this kind of stuffs helping and boosting noobz)
- balance the sets with premium sets more like donators have a little advantages on the sets, (same orange stats) but different stats given by the farmsets from premium sets, (give us a reason to donate)
*Points ingame drops
*balance the donation and no. of points/donation with the cost of donation sets/items
-never forgot OS drops but increased droprate a lilbit.
- OS QUEST's
-shared pvpzones and PVE.
-GOLD economy also must be listed (trading stuffs)
-shaiya letters

dont know if what i missed,
all listed above are my personal opinion as a player (please RESPECT)
thanks and more power
Old 08/15/2016, 05:14   #6

any updates on the serveR?
Old 08/16/2016, 17:53   #7

We're opening the server in few ours.
First post updated and yes, your ideas are very important to us. Please post it on our suggestion forum.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsharifadx26 View Post
thats good to hear. . if your asking me. . make it close to shaiya Haven (i think). . more grinding, more items to farm, more places to farm while having pvp and hunting farmers

as i said last time not a fun of OS as its enchanting rate and lingking rate are very low i hate farming very hard for an item(lapis) then it will just break, find a way to increased those said rates . .
-Cape rerollable/enchantable
-unique lapis
-more grinding and leveling stuff ( imiss this kind of stuffs helping and boosting noobz)
- balance the sets with premium sets more like donators have a little advantages on the sets, (same orange stats) but different stats given by the farmsets from premium sets, (give us a reason to donate)
*Points ingame drops
*balance the donation and no. of points/donation with the cost of donation sets/items
-never forgot OS drops but increased droprate a lilbit.
- OS QUEST's
-shared pvpzones and PVE.
-GOLD economy also must be listed (trading stuffs)
-shaiya letters

dont know if what i missed,
all listed above are my personal opinion as a player (please RESPECT)
thanks and more power
Mind if you ?
So that we can better track all the suggestions in 1 place.
Old 08/16/2016, 19:12   #8

elite*gold: 100
Hey, I find one of your previous threads.
Seems you have posted the Full client URL but not in website.
Old 08/17/2016, 00:29   #9

SERVER IS NOW ONLINE!

Updated first post.
Old 08/18/2016, 16:20   #10

We have advertised our server to Very known Top Sites.
Old 08/23/2016, 20:40   #11

There's only lights on this server. Maybe 7 lights 50+ lvl and no darks. Also no ele weapon quest and item mall is half translated.
Old 08/28/2016, 03:50   #12

pay2win server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2016, 17:17   #13

Bump- need more players : many updates soon, miss the old shaiya? Come and join us.

Basically its paytowin but admins dev are looking for solutions to balance donator and non donators example : resRunes/stones being sold at NPC (admins taking it into considerations)
Old 08/30/2016, 09:43   #14

The following changes have been made that effect players.
  • Change to client to make the chat a bit more readable.
  • All exp boost items, lapis, have been removed from the cash shop till further notice for balancing reasons.
  • All accounts now receive 5 free resurrection runes when logging in for the first time each day.* They can be found under item mall -> gift box.*

Regarding the free resurrection runes:*
  • You only get 5 PER ACCOUNT, not per character.
  • They will be delivered daily automatically when you login during the new server day.
  • We will randomly wipe all character bound resurrection runes from all characters during the month, this is to prevent users from stocking them up.

Regarding voting rewards:
  • We hope it will be completed tonight.
  • You will receive with each vote to TOP-G, 3 free resurrections from the web panel.
  • You must wait at least 30 minutes after the character has died before it can be resurrected.
  • You are able to resurrect characters that have been dead for days or weeks if you want to.

Discussions, suggestions post it on our forum for quick responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GottesHand. View Post
pay2win server.
That mindset that just jumps to conclusion without giving the server a chance for updates.
Old 08/30/2016, 09:58   #15

Server updated free 5 resu runes/stones per day and more.. Come and join us
Closed Thread

Tags
episode 6 private server, shaiya private servers, shaiyaworld