Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CONTENT-AXED / LIMITLESS SERVER] Shaiya Legacy II

Discussion on [CONTENT-AXED / LIMITLESS SERVER] Shaiya Legacy II within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/12/2016, 16:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
Hello, and thank you all for your feedbacks !

In fact EP3 "game client" was nice.... this is true. But nowdays game client bring a lot cool new features, such as PVP Raid.
We feel like EP3, we don't have level 6 lapis, level 2 ele...
But in fact we are not a server that would stay like that. We haven't opened CTI and D-Water's sky-city yet...

At each time we add a new dungeon, a new map, we bring our own content. We keep the same bosses and drops, and we add what we need. We add new quests, and we make a custom AI for each boss. We want to be as professional as possible, and all our current players love it.

Making a simple EP3 without changing a single of all of its bad point is easy you know. Thats why we are here, to make something different, something better, based on this old-school feeling.

In our team, we are all skilled developers, here is an other exemple of what we did today:

And... if you don't want to see wings and pet in game, simply type '/pet off' & '/wing off' in game.

PS: We'll upload screens and a trailer verry soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2016, 18:22   #17

Thing is, having a ep3 feel to the game is a server WITHOUT rerolls, WITHOUT enchants, best bosses being KIMU and Cloron/Fantasma & Anky/Astaroth.

I spent 5minutes at your server and I just couldnt handle the ep6 client ****
Old 08/12/2016, 19:52   #18

In fact, you are much nostalgic of this period, than able to really "feel" what you wrote. Having a weapon called 'whatever [5]' doesn't change the PVP, having a 13 year-old UI doesn't change the mechanics of the game. I know what you mean, but we are doing our best to keep and improve these old-school feelings. Beeing EP3 is a thing, but beeing able to stay online for years is something else.

And, our best bosses are KIMU / Cloron / Anky... we don't even have CTI for now. Our max gear is the Legendary one.

Anyway, new map just added !!

+ New exclusives musics
+ New exclusives quests
+ New raid boss: Black Wing (with custom AI)
+ 2 PVP Relics

Gallery 1
Old 08/12/2016, 21:20   #19

It's definitely worth the time to try.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2016, 11:10   #20

I've always wondered why does no one do updates in this manner like it was done on OS, by adding new episodes starting from early ones, so this seems like a really fresh and interesting server in my opinion. Also /pet off command and the other ones are neat as well since it will help people who lag more.

As for "true" EP3, i think people are more nostalgic than they actually remember how it really was. People that play shaiya now don't even wanna join 2nd raid and pvp cause they wanna be in "main" raid, imagine how it would be with 7 people parties. I'm also nostalgic for the old interface, but if i remember, graphics got a bit polished with later episodes, so going back to an outdated one wouldn't have much benefits except for the nostalgia factor. Not to mention that EP3 client has one of the worst exploits possible on it, so that would just be more extra work to secure it to have an outdated client on the server. So imo, this is a lot better solution than having a pure EP3 server which, let's face it, only a handful of people would play (and by play i mean farm on, get bored, move on to another server, like it's been with EP3 servers so far)
As for custom stuff like costumes etc, that stuff is just visual and brings donations which are needed to keep the server alive, especially on EP3 type of servers where you don't have much to donate for. And is lot better than having allstat lapis and so on which is a MUST.

Anyway, best of luck, the server seems really interesting on first glance and hope you get more people. Will give it a try at some point when i have less work and more free time.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/14/2016, 15:23   #21

re

Hello ,

I have test it out now after last update again and have to say :

Still REAL BUGY and Lagging Server.

1. Some Lags so hard that you CANT do anything for 5-6 seconds
2. Magic Defly skill make a Sin untouchable until he get hits from magic attacks few times NO Physical atk will hit him alltime and he can have it instantly
3. Droplist is false from first to last and level 5 dropping at Auri / Stigma but you can farm there days long.As Example : After 1 run all bosses I get 2 lvl 5 lapis. Same is Dread Gear, it drops at Troll Room the Monsters BUT they get farmed by Maxed players and that Gear go into NPC. Altars don't drop Lapisa so only way to get it is to buy for AP
4. Item Mall still looks P2W like Hell
5. Skill are near ALL not right. You just see what if make lvl1 so you can lvl it up to 3 and still read the same so need to fix too
6. The Concept looks pretty fine and I like the new map they added but with all that bugs, lags .... for me is not worth to play again

Greeting
Old 08/15/2016, 09:55   #22

If you said this is server EP3, please make the whole things is EP3. Or you can say your server is another Episode like EP6...
Old 08/15/2016, 15:48   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkminh View Post
If you said this is server EP3, please make the whole things is EP3. Or you can say your server is another Episode like EP6...
Please read the thread (and all its posts if you can), before saying something.

PS: i can read stupid things in your sign: "EXP x 50, No hack, no cheat, no cut skill, no raid, no guild house, no ele lapis 2, no jungle & dd...
Max lapis level 5, dual lapis, debuf lapis
Free item in cash shop"

Did ep 3 had free items?no. Did ep3 had jungle & dd? yeah it did... so it is likely if you don't really know what your are saying, and so you should understand why we made these choices for our server.
Don't close your mind as you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDustin View Post
Hello ,

I have test it out now after last update again and have to say :

Still REAL BUGY and Lagging Server.

1. Some Lags so hard that you CANT do anything for 5-6 seconds
2. Magic Defly skill make a Sin untouchable until he get hits from magic attacks few times NO Physical atk will hit him alltime and he can have it instantly
3. Droplist is false from first to last and level 5 dropping at Auri / Stigma but you can farm there days long.As Example : After 1 run all bosses I get 2 lvl 5 lapis. Same is Dread Gear, it drops at Troll Room the Monsters BUT they get farmed by Maxed players and that Gear go into NPC. Altars don't drop Lapisa so only way to get it is to buy for AP
4. Item Mall still looks P2W like Hell
5. Skill are near ALL not right. You just see what if make lvl1 so you can lvl it up to 3 and still read the same so need to fix too
6. The Concept looks pretty fine and I like the new map they added but with all that bugs, lags .... for me is not worth to play again

Greeting

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. In fact, as you can read, we are still in Open Beta. And if you don't like to play in these circumstances, then you should try to play once we publicly started our server.

Item Mall still looks P2W like Hell hmm.... in fact our best gears and weapons are only with obtainable via our bosses, and it is not at all in Item Mall, as we can see in almost each P*Servers...

And, please note that dephisio and me are currently far from our home, we'll be back friday. Sorry for beeing inactive, but we don't have a decent internet connexion. We try to do our best but its hard its hard, and we prefere wait this week-end to apply the next patch.

We plan to leave our Beta on the 25/08/2015. So you'll be able to play in decent conditions.
Old 08/15/2016, 18:05   #24

Received Thanks: 1,399
Good job on the server, always happy to see new content released by you.

How ever, something is bugging me...

Le...Gay? Is that on purpose?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/15/2016, 19:14   #25

Hello Agony!

And thank you, omg... I didn't paid attention at all to this typo, thank you! well I contacted our Moderator, I hope this can be fixed lol.

Thank you once again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2016, 05:52   #26

Ep6 client....
Ep5 skills....
Custom bosses and maps
Rerolls
Enchants

Ep3 had lv6 lapis
Ep3 had skycity

Literally couldnt be further from ep3 xd
Old 08/16/2016, 10:47   #27

Super boulot !!!

Bonne chance
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 00:18   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioz View Post
Ep6 client....
Ep5 skills....
Custom bosses and maps
Rerolls
Enchants

Ep3 had lv6 lapis
Ep3 had skycity

Literally couldnt be further from ep3 xd
I would like to point out, he's still ******** after like 2 weeks, and fails to move on to another server and constantly ******* on every game he plays, as to if you look @ his post history.. Dude can't play a character to save his life and definitely shouldn't have an opinion for any server, but this is a forum so..oh well nothing I can do..
- Anywho, besides that, EP3 didnt have lvl 6 lapis or sky city, and neither do we.

Regards,

Ibiza
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/20/2016, 00:26   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowofFear View Post
I would like to point out, he's still ******** after like 2 weeks, and fails to move on to another server and constantly ******* on every game he plays, as to if you look @ his post history.. Dude can't play a character to save his life and definitely shouldn't have an opinion for any server, but this is a forum so..oh well nothing I can do..
- Anywho, besides that, EP3 didnt have lvl 6 lapis or sky city, and neither do we.

Regards,

Ibiza
EP3 had Level 6 lapis.

I can't play a char , yet I'm in the top10 of personal kills in one of the most popular servers atm.

I can have a opinion if I feel like voicing one.

Trust me, I havent wasted more than 15minutes on this abomination of a server.
Old 08/20/2016, 00:30   #30

facepalm. no comment. Lol.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread