Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not Shaiya [Custom PvP Server]

Discussion on Not Shaiya [Custom PvP Server] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not Shaiya [Custom PvP Server]

Hey lovely shaiya community,

In case of many requests we worked now for some months on a new kind of PvP server.

At the start i will explain some short basic informations:

- Over 100 different Costumes
- Over 80 different Weapon Designs
- All pets for free
- 5 DP per Kill
- 500 DP per Voting
- Killboost x50
- Quest System
- GM Rerolls
- Max Lapis Lvl 9
- Balanced classes

How can I enchant my gear?

To enchant your gear you need just a short relog after purchasing it out of our NPC's.

Homepage:
Forum / Shoutbox:

What is different to other servers?

The SkyTower

The Sky Tower is a for you prepared instance to fight on 15 floors against 15 different hard bosses to obtain easily Costumes / Mounts / Weapon Designs / DP and rarely also Wings.

The Sky Tower is opened Wednesday and Saturday at 19:00 Server Time for one hour.

New costum PvP Maps

New fixed Mounts

PvP Rewards

Feel free to join our community and enjoy a completly new gameplay of shaiya!

Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/01/2016, 00:33   #2

Bump :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2016, 00:46   #3

Bump Join today , There's effort and time put into making the server so it is worth your time .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/01/2016, 05:33   #4

I'll give it a try, seems pretty interesting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2016, 12:06   #5

Bump! <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2016, 13:27   #6

#Bump
Old 08/01/2016, 17:12   #7

^ What he said , Bumpy Bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2016, 19:25   #8

Created a banner for you! :P

Always enjoy seeing new custom maps, good luck!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/01/2016, 20:00   #9

thanks i respect your work i guess it took ya much effort :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2016, 14:05   #10

Bump, awesome server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2016, 17:04   #11

#Bump, need furies!
Old 08/03/2016, 01:21   #12
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Thumbs down

Joined the server but sadly it will just turned out the same as your old server Xenoverse since you don't give a fck about players, all staffs GM/GS are your friends and are breaking all ToS and ******* at players and starting drama and then says that we started it ? But we there's nothing we can do since owner lacks the leadership/intelligince about who to make staffs and etc...when a player was farming here comes a GS steals your **** along with fellow friends and when we complain 0 ***** given cuz what ? Oh it's your friends that's right. All I can say is it's a good server but staffs lacks respect/intelligince/ leadership/ aslong as they can have fun it's fine, and just forget that there are normal players too.
Old 08/03/2016, 01:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by [******]Senpai View Post
Joined the server but sadly it will just turned out the same as your old server Xenoverse since you don't give a fck about players, all staffs GM/GS are your friends and are breaking all ToS and ******* at players and starting drama and then says that we started it ? But we there's nothing we can do since owner lacks the leadership/intelligince about who to make staffs and etc...when a player was farming here comes a GS steals your **** along with fellow friends and when we complain 0 ***** given cuz what ? Oh it's your friends that's right. All I can say is it's a good server but staffs lacks respect/intelligince/ leadership/ aslong as they can have fun it's fine, and just forget that there are normal players too.
People do get punished for breaking the rules. Today there's even been a ban cause someone kept causing drama so idk why u say the staff doesnt care. But anyway goodluck on your journey to find a new server u like

Bump, Growing server with costum maps / costumes / and weapon skins, so come check it out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2016, 01:49   #14

First of all Mr.Senpai it would be better for your friend Chris to come and talk in here instead of you . But i guess he made you do it instead because he either had no ***** to do it himself or he knows he deserved his 3 days ban . So basically you come and say that staffs all suck and sv suck and you compare it to Xeno just because your friend got a 3days ban which he actually deserved for the reasons that are but not limited to Insulting other players + Kicking ppl off raid for no reason ? He is very lucky if you ask me , 3 days ban isnt even long compared to what he did , in other servers it would probably be longer ... Morever i never saw any of the staffs ksing your mobs while farming like you said . Also i never saw someone else saying such a thing except YOU. You know whats funny ? The fact that everything was fine and bla bla , staffs were good and sv was good untill your friend got a 3 day ban. Then you somehow completely changed your mind ? Come on ...

Apart from that , #BUMP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2016, 05:39   #15
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggascool1 View Post
First of all Mr.Senpai it would be better for your friend Chris to come and talk in here instead of you . But i guess he made you do it instead because he either had no ***** to do it himself or he knows he deserved his 3 days ban . So basically you come and say that staffs all suck and sv suck and you compare it to Xeno just because your friend got a 3days ban which he actually deserved for the reasons that are but not limited to Insulting other players + Kicking ppl off raid for no reason ? He is very lucky if you ask me , 3 days ban isnt even long compared to what he did , in other servers it would probably be longer ... Morever i never saw any of the staffs ksing your mobs while farming like you said . Also i never saw someone else saying such a thing except YOU. You know whats funny ? The fact that everything was fine and bla bla , staffs were good and sv was good untill your friend got a 3 day ban. Then you somehow completely changed your mind ? Come on ...

Apart from that , #BUMP.
And who dafaq is Christ ? Friend banned ? I don't have a friend who that is banned and you didn't see ? Well obviously not cuz you weren't there ******, ROFL do you even know what you're talking about ? Cuz you're completely LOST, and this server and Xenoverse same owner same staff there's nothing to compare obviously , Amen
Closed Thread