Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Zero Dawn PvP Server [Episode 4.5]

Discussion on Shaiya Zero Dawn PvP Server [Episode 4.5] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/22/2016, 06:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
x
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 08:14   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of the Beholder View Post
LOL, this from from a Serverhopper par excellence

"Empyrean/Lloyd: i play multiple servers
Empyrean/Lloyd: i dont have to stick to one lol"

...aaah and dont forget to mention that you are banned on multiple servers for heavy and obscene insults !

"whats going on with you ? iīve heard you are banned for insulting staff again ?"

Anyway.. the Server is Bad, ADM is incompetent !
Ok first of all i don't need other devs to do what i know how to do, im not proffesional, neither i call my self a dev but i can always learn more and more thanks to friends around this community
As you already know my pc got broken and couldn't do my work on the server i am finally back and ready to finish the server.

Second of all you mostly left because players wanted to remove the weapon mastery nosstrum and you spammed all over the place about hunters not being able to get extremely fast and stuff like that but for a player who has played shaiya 9 years as you mentioned me on skype would already know most ep 4.5 servers who wants to keep their path close to the old days you have to hustle your way up to Flash lapis, we also have Ice creams, Flash lv 1 droping easy, and Flash level 2 from Dios.

About your compliment calling ADM "Incompetent" thank you thats a lovely word coming from a old player known on many servers for flaming and raging if he doesn't finds it easy or admins that do and add what ever he wants to.

But any ways, for the dev 'doing my work' he's a friend just helping me it doesn't means he would do everything for me, he was just a backup till i could fix my pc, i understand it took me couple of weeks and i apologise but if i would've knew that was coming i wouldn't even advertised the server in the first place, the point is, i will keep going with the server and if you guys join you're always welcome and suggestions too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioz View Post
Alright...its been a few days since a staff member logged on or any type of patch has happened, and just figured out duping works.

gg incompetent staff as Eye of Beholder said.

DONT fucking open a server if you can't spend 1-2hours of your day online checking whats going on or doing something towards fixing issues on the server. Fucking pathetic "admins", basically random 15 year olds.

Aaaaand server is being closed. G.G.
Nothing else to say, but look someone using those words is less than a 15 year old kid, i know a lot more mature than that. And thank you too i apreciate all the words said on this tread, peace ^^.

As for all beta testers if you guys still play the server once i finish it in the next couple of days i still owe you guys the rewards promised i have not forgotten.

Lanhar weaps were raised from 15% and 20% to 35% per mob.
Special Weapons from Lanhar and Pando are no longer 6 slots, they are original of 4 slots.
Lich now drops Sonic Level 1 and Fortune coin Level 5 100%.
Astaroth now drops 2x level 54 capes.
Operator Exclusive Hammer Is now 100% to link any lapis.
Fixed bosses spawn hour and locations.
Fixed bosses stats to fit their level and zone.
Ajuha and El kid were lowered on stats to fit 15 zone, will be lowered or higher if needed depending the stats of toons.
Added Helmet Lapis to DD2 Mobs higher rate.
DP Tickets on Caelum Sacra mobs higher rate.
Removed level 3 MP/HP/SP Remedies from item mall and now are level 2.
Removed Blue Dragon Charm from Item mall and lowered White Tiger Charm to 10 Points.
Level 7 Linking Hammer is now Free in Item mall second page.
Potions Levels fixed to each PvP Zone.
Old 08/25/2016, 13:04   #18

Quick feedback.

Hammers Lv7 are sold 1 by 1, so players need to buy tons then stack them manually. Should just make them come in a 255 stack.

Sprint Nostrum is called Sprintt Nostrum.

Level 3 Remedies are still at the NPC for gold& Also Lv7 Hammers are still being sold for gold 10m each.

Large EE / 30 Day items are all over the place in the item mall, aesthetically unpleasant, why not make them come in a pack? Its a simple solution.

Operator Hammer still says 90% Chance to link lapis at the Item Mall

D1 and D2 & CL/Fanta lair are extremely annoying to farm due to constant bag opening.
Maybe make the mobs drop items such as FC1 / RRs / Icecreams / Power / Def lapisias directly, so they can stack in players inventories? Same goes for FL&CL Farming, I'm sure nobody enjoys farming 200-300 bags and opening them recieving enchant items for every item between level 30-50 when the level 50-53 set enchant items is what everyone is looking for & the Magic Alchemy Powders.

Also I believe something with your droprate script is wrong @ Dwater

Mobs are "supposed" to drop FC2 at 40% - Yet there is Adamas Stone Magic Iron Powder and Blood Crystals (Why?) in the same loot group, and that loot group only allows TWO items to drop, so most of the time you wont get a FC, but some random crap that there is absolute ZERO need for in the game.

Heres a example - << MOBS KILLED
DROPS GOTTEN -

Seems like you forgot to add level 6 lapis again ...lol. Just put them to AZR & Stigma already....

The Troll bosses for LEGEND accesory in a pvp zone is so redundant if you can get goddess accesory at OI captians....shouldn't it be the other way around? Why would anyone even bother killing the santa troll if they can get goddess accesory at any time they wish? In my opinion Goddess accesories is way too much slots anyway.

you have mobs dropping Heroics with +5-7 stats
Why not make OI Bosses drop up to 3 DREAD Accesories & Have Santa Troll boss drop 2-3 Legend ones so people will actually show up to the boss respawn.

Also "PVP" server where Movement runes & Party summons aren't free. Doesn't really make sense to me. But I guess gold is easy enough to get...but still.

Also I suggest changing the linking price to link dual lapis to 0 or 980 gold or whatever is the lowest value , so players who start can link their heroic lv30 sets with duals and use them ...it wouldn't hurt the economy at all , but it would probably keep players who start fresh engaged into the game and be able to level up easier.

also you are keeping a lot of useful items that players will be farming for away from PVP.

Like Ep4 DWATER is the most important zone. Why do altar drops freakin mounts? Make Altars drop 1 OP Hammer at 50% chance or something USEFUL for players to compete for.

or make altar drop 50EP at 50% chance....
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 13:12   #19

lol a Dual link cost 41k each. Just lvl up to 36 , go D-Water to level / farm and after 10 mins you will be 40+ lvl and have few coins. Sold to NPC and evoila lvl 30 Gear full Duals linked. Looks like some ppl just wanna have nothing to do. So much ppl lazy to lvl , if a server have x100+ don't interst still ppl ask for plvl. Droprate of FC2 is ok , sure not each 2-3 drop a Coin but still enough after 15 mins farming you will have 10+ mill.But some o agree what Radioz write before Dev have to think about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 13:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDustin View Post
lol a Dual link cost 41k each. Just lvl up to 36 , go D-Water to level / farm and after 10 mins you will be 40+ lvl and have few coins. Sold to NPC and evoila lvl 30 Gear full Duals linked. Looks like some ppl just wanna have nothing to do. So much ppl lazy to lvl , if a server have x100+ don't interst still ppl ask for plvl. Droprate of FC2 is ok , sure not each 2-3 drop a Coin but still enough after 15 mins farming you will have 10+ mill.But some o agree what Radioz write before Dev have to think about it
I'm not saying its hard to get gold. But if you have FREE lapis and FREE gear in AH ...why not make it cheap to link so a brand new player can have duals linked?
Old 08/25/2016, 15:45   #21

Radioz you made many good suggestions but you request too much from an ADM who is not able to do ANYTHING himself, because his "pc is broken" .. for WEEKS !
He have to call a "Friend-DEV" to make EVERYTHING, the smallest changes and ALL what is to do !
Now after it was located that duping is possible what he did ? - he deleted ALL Accounts and all have to start over AGAIN, thats what he is able for; maybe itīs easier for him to delete all acounts as checking who was duping and delete only THESE ones. Or he have to call and pay a "Friend-DEV" again ^^
You demand too much because he CANT change anything himself !
As i said before and what was the mainreason for me to quit the server.......:
"Anyway.. the Server is Bad, ADM is incompetent" !
Old 08/25/2016, 16:19   #22

It tooks me 30 mins D-Wate leveling and farming Coins same time to have enough gold to link already my 50+ Gear full 5s and Duals. Im just lvl 43 now after level/farm so just need to lvl a bit more and have a good gear for the end already done Oh and the 30 gear I have linked full Duals now that's enough for lvl up to the part I can wear the 50+
Old 08/25/2016, 17:09   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Zeroo View Post

Lich now drops Sonic Level 1 and Fortune coin Level 5 100%.

Astaroth now drops 2x level 54 capes.

Operator Exclusive Hammer Is now 100% to link any lapis. - change description in item mall

Added Helmet Lapis to DD2 Mobs higher rate. - Does not drop anything; and your droplist on the website says DD2 drops HEROIC ACCESORY WITH STATS...?? fix :P
DP Tickets on Caelum Sacra mobs higher rate. - will test
Removed level 3 MP/HP/SP Remedies from item mall and now are level 2.
Removed Blue Dragon Charm from Item mall and lowered White Tiger Charm to 10 Points. - you can still save 4 teleports without any charms, not sure if intended

Level 7 Linking Hammer is now Free in Item mall second page. - make it 255 not just 1

Potions Levels fixed to each PvP Zone - Should be level 39/45 pots not lv60, unless you expect people to grind with pots recovering 3000 hp or somethin :P
^ check
Old 08/26/2016, 06:23   #24

Quote:
Quick feedback.

Hammers Lv7 are sold 1 by 1, so players need to buy tons then stack them manually. Should just make them come in a 255 stack.

Sprint Nostrum is called Sprintt Nostrum.

Level 3 Remedies are still at the NPC for gold& Also Lv7 Hammers are still being sold for gold 10m each.

Large EE / 30 Day items are all over the place in the item mall, aesthetically unpleasant, why not make them come in a pack? Its a simple solution.

Operator Hammer still says 90% Chance to link lapis at the Item Mall

D1 and D2 & CL/Fanta lair are extremely annoying to farm due to constant bag opening.
Maybe make the mobs drop items such as FC1 / RRs / Icecreams / Power / Def lapisias directly, so they can stack in players inventories? Same goes for FL&CL Farming, I'm sure nobody enjoys farming 200-300 bags and opening them recieving enchant items for every item between level 30-50 when the level 50-53 set enchant items is what everyone is looking for & the Magic Alchemy Powders.

Also I believe something with your droprate script is wrong @ Dwater

Mobs are "supposed" to drop FC2 at 40% - Yet there is Adamas Stone Magic Iron Powder and Blood Crystals (Why?) in the same loot group, and that loot group only allows TWO items to drop, so most of the time you wont get a FC, but some random crap that there is absolute ZERO need for in the game.

Heres a example - << MOBS KILLED
DROPS GOTTEN -

Seems like you forgot to add level 6 lapis again ...lol. Just put them to AZR & Stigma already....

The Troll bosses for LEGEND accesory in a pvp zone is so redundant if you can get goddess accesory at OI captians....shouldn't it be the other way around? Why would anyone even bother killing the santa troll if they can get goddess accesory at any time they wish? In my opinion Goddess accesories is way too much slots anyway.

you have mobs dropping Heroics with +5-7 stats
Why not make OI Bosses drop up to 3 DREAD Accesories & Have Santa Troll boss drop 2-3 Legend ones so people will actually show up to the boss respawn.

Also "PVP" server where Movement runes & Party summons aren't free. Doesn't really make sense to me. But I guess gold is easy enough to get...but still.

Also I suggest changing the linking price to link dual lapis to 0 or 980 gold or whatever is the lowest value , so players who start can link their heroic lv30 sets with duals and use them ...it wouldn't hurt the economy at all , but it would probably keep players who start fresh engaged into the game and be able to level up easier.

also you are keeping a lot of useful items that players will be farming for away from PVP.

Like Ep4 DWATER is the most important zone. Why do altar drops freakin mounts? Make Altars drop 1 OP Hammer at 50% chance or something USEFUL for players to compete for.

or make altar drop 50EP at 50% chance....
Thanks for the suggestions i really like them will take em on consideration as for the "Useless" drops on D-water mobs is only to maintain a balance on Fortune coins nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of the Beholder View Post
Radioz you made many good suggestions but you request too much from an ADM who is not able to do ANYTHING himself, because his "pc is broken" .. for WEEKS !
He have to call a "Friend-DEV" to make EVERYTHING, the smallest changes and ALL what is to do !
Now after it was located that duping is possible what he did ? - he deleted ALL Accounts and all have to start over AGAIN, thats what he is able for; maybe itīs easier for him to delete all acounts as checking who was duping and delete only THESE ones. Or he have to call and pay a "Friend-DEV" again ^^
You demand too much because he CANT change anything himself !
As i said before and what was the mainreason for me to quit the server.......:
"Anyway.. the Server is Bad, ADM is incompetent" !
Coming from a 50+ old guy complaining all over the shaiya servers when he doesn't gets what he complains for, i have all skype combos where you really wanted to have extremely attack speed on your Hunter Jav, i could show them but that would be more childish, and if you are going to say something about someone make sure is the truth, i haven't paid any dev, he helped me cause he wanted to, we're friends maybe you don't have that kind of friends maybe you do but not really of my business, and yes duping was working cause i was doing some testes before i had the "PC" issues as you call em, and the code on DB was not implemented, and please don't compare me to you saying i can't do anything my self, i love doing stuff by my self, and if i don't know something im always willing to learn it, something you don't know, only thing you do on servers is cry cry cry and complain flaming on admins cause they either made server to hard, or they didn't gave you a candy lot of people knows that already i don't have to say it, i have nothing against you, you helped me on closed beta, if im responding this way is just cause you started and i would ask you kindly to drop it, you are already mature start acting like one.

Patch Notes

Removed useless drops on D-water Fortune Coins are 40% alone there.
Level 7 hammers are now 255 Stack on item mall.
Summon Runes and Movement Runes are now free on item mall.
60 Fortune Bags were removed from D1 and Replaced with Recreation Runes.
Kills are now working properly, (pos:was a script making them go shitty.)
D2 Drops on mobs no longer drop 60 Fortune Bags, were replace by Power and Defense Lapisia.
Sky City Mobs now drop Fortune Coin Level 3 Worth 1 Million.
NPC's on AH for Item Mall noss are removed since noss no longer available. Only HP/SP/MP and Sprint Nostrum.
Deep Desert 1 Boss Location Changed to Karision Oasis.
Jungle Boss Location Changed to a Side in Jungle Bridge, in the water.

Deep Desert Troll Boss Now Drops : Goddess Gear Level 50-53
Goddess Gauntlets | Mufflers
Goddess Boots | Walkers
Goddess Pants | Leggings

Jungle Bridge Troll Boss Now Drops : Goddess Gear Level 50-53
Goddess Top | Protector
Goddess Helmet | Cap

Fatties and Blue Head Fornie Drop Goddess Acc's.
Mini Bosses now drop Lapis level 6 100%,50% and Operator exclusive 50%.
All mobs now drop Lapis level 6 50%,40% and Operator exclusive 40%.

Treasure Chest from Fantasma Dragon and Cloron Dragon, Haruion, Freezing Mirage now have a chance to Drop Goddess weaps level 47-50.

Stigma Cave and Aurizen Ruin now drops Absortion lapis level 5

All Lapis level 5, Dual lapis are now 1,000 gold to link.
Old 08/26/2016, 16:29   #25

Good patch, now progression of chars seems much more clear.

Only thing I'd like to address is the relativity of difficulty when obtaining weapons of certain "tiers"

Since it goes
Legendary 47-50
Goddess 47-50
4Slot 50-53 Dropping @ Pando ( The Cloron Fanta weapons )
Goddess 55 / 56 CT
59 CT

It makes no sense why would the troll drop Goddess 47-50 weps which I believe are weaker than the ones that drop at pando. They have a higher base by 11 stats and higher attack powers, and pretty sure higher reroll maximum.

Shouldn't the Goddess SC weapons be dropping from Fanta and Cloron troll, and the Dragon could give some better rewards since it isnt exactly the easiest boss to take down. Maybe goddess gears 50-53 from it?

All I'm tryin to say is the 47-50 goddess weps are kinda obsolete since SC goddess weps are ingame and pando is dropping 4slotted ones.

Also 60 CT quest, is it a possibility to get the level 60 6slotted weapons or no? Dwater altars should be dropping those fragments at like a 10% chance and maybe something else to get players attention to capture relics in dwater.

Oh..droplist says theres a DD2 santa troll while boss countdown only shows DD1 and Jungle Santa trolls....I assume there is no Santa troll in dd2 so Idk why is it listed over there, DD2 should say Helmet lapis all mobs X chance, no?
Also the santa trolls droplist states 3x item at 100% , from what I heard it isnt like that. Maybe correct the list ?

thats all for now I guess.

OH..and server crashed like 30min ago
Old 08/27/2016, 04:43   #26

Quote:
Good patch, now progression of chars seems much more clear.

Only thing I'd like to address is the relativity of difficulty when obtaining weapons of certain "tiers"

Since it goes
Legendary 47-50
Goddess 47-50
4Slot 50-53 Dropping @ Pando ( The Cloron Fanta weapons )
Goddess 55 / 56 CT
59 CT

It makes no sense why would the troll drop Goddess 47-50 weps which I believe are weaker than the ones that drop at pando. They have a higher base by 11 stats and higher attack powers, and pretty sure higher reroll maximum.

Shouldn't the Goddess SC weapons be dropping from Fanta and Cloron troll, and the Dragon could give some better rewards since it isnt exactly the easiest boss to take down. Maybe goddess gears 50-53 from it?

All I'm tryin to say is the 47-50 goddess weps are kinda obsolete since SC goddess weps are ingame and pando is dropping 4slotted ones.

Also 60 CT quest, is it a possibility to get the level 60 6slotted weapons or no? Dwater altars should be dropping those fragments at like a 10% chance and maybe something else to get players attention to capture relics in dwater.

Oh..droplist says theres a DD2 santa troll while boss countdown only shows DD1 and Jungle Santa trolls....I assume there is no Santa troll in dd2 so Idk why is it listed over there, DD2 should say Helmet lapis all mobs X chance, no?
Also the santa trolls droplist states 3x item at 100% , from what I heard it isnt like that. Maybe correct the list ?

thats all for now I guess.

OH..and server crashed like 30min ago
DD2 will be added this week im doing some good drops for it, but i might change it to a different looking boss we have 2 trolls already, and yes the goddess level 47-50 weaps might have less stats from the special weaps on pando, but they also have more slots and still with good rerolls and enchants are close to special weaps stats, and makes it more easier to get flash and eles linked with out losing stats

About server crash, yeah im still new making CT scripts and i made something wrong on the new one i added on server made it crash. I will have it disabled.
Old 08/28/2016, 16:29   #27

elite*gold: 10
many ppl using dual box on boasses raids..and get doubles drop...
Old 08/28/2016, 18:59   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by paketon View Post
many ppl using dual box on boasses raids..and get doubles drop...
And many have been punished according to rules,

Monster Madness today at 12 PM server time.

Staff Spots are open to apply.
Old 08/28/2016, 23:28   #29

Bump, the server is great, active and helpfull staff that listens to players suggestions, AoL needs some help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2016, 06:34   #30

Players needed in light side.
Staff applications are open !

Patch Notes

Fantasma's Lair/ Clorons Lair now drops Enchant Items with out the need of Fortune bags.
Dwater Altar now drops Flash 1 and Sonic 2 at 20 and 10%
Jungle Troll now drops 2 Caps/Helmets and 1 Armor/Protector
Lich Boss Countdown display on website.
OP Hammer description fix.
Fragments of King's Wrath now drops in Dwater altars at 10-20%
Fantasma and Cloron Trolls now drop Level 56 Weaps 5 slots.
Cloron Dragon and Fantasma Dragon - 5x Drop 50-53 Goddess Items.
Extraction Hammer is free now.
Lucky charms are cheaper.
Sprint Noss is free.
All movement runes free.
Angelic Core And Angel Feather added to FL/Cl
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
episode 4.5, shaiya, shaiya 4.5, shaiya zero dawn