Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Zero Dawn PvP Server [Episode 4.5]

Discussion on Shaiya Zero Dawn PvP Server [Episode 4.5] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/08/2016, 20:50   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawfodog View Post
Nope. I'm Moe.
lmao I meant the screen shot posted at the link not you c(=

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Zeroo View Post
We allowed it when server started we had no issue with it, after few days people were just abusing of it on bosses, pvp, and events so we decided to cut the root of it.

Odraregnivla, remember you told me about it and i still remember the same answer i gave you, i don't check people dual boxing just because their IP is the same, there are many ways of checking if an account is the same from another person, either by the information, the way they write etc,like an old friend once said, you can't eat, shit, pee and walk at the same time with out spilling it out, i told you it was ok... If a GMA came and told you that than you could've just come up to me and let me know, but either way never saw your wife's toon playing alone :P

About DPS and Healer being dual boxed on OI we honestly don't mind since our main goal is pvp so getting linked faster, slower is up to you guys since there are many ways of doing it easy.

And your answer nOObiest Server Rules changed like 4 days ago, that Screen Shot is from 2 weeks ago maybe less or more but why didn't you brought it up before till now?
Would be better if you explain it instead of just putting what you want people to see.

if people are abusing your rules ban them. personally I think if people cant double box a boss that should include oi. the reason I saved that screen shot was so if one of your other staff hassled me like den did two days before I would be able to say you told me different. I didn't expect you and den to come on and hassle me for two or three things a few days later (of which I was only doing one which was double boxing with my alt in ah). the only reason I posted it here was because someone told me here on this thread I was sneaking around thinking no one could see me.

btw I loved the server just make up your mind and put more mature people with a bit more experience in your staff.

good luck.

Old 10/09/2016, 20:55   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00biest View Post
lmao I meant the screen shot posted at the link not you c(=

if people are abusing your rules ban them. personally I think if people cant double box a boss that should include oi. the reason I saved that screen shot was so if one of your other staff hassled me like den did two days before I would be able to say you told me different. I didn't expect you and den to come on and hassle me for two or three things a few days later (of which I was only doing one which was double boxing with my alt in ah). the only reason I posted it here was because someone told me here on this thread I was sneaking around thinking no one could see me.

btw I loved the server just make up your mind and put more mature people with a bit more experience in your staff.

good luck.
"I think if people cant double box a boss that should include oi"
That doesn't haves open Main Bosses reason it isn't included.

I checked your accounts and none have been banned, so can you explain me what your issue is?
Unless the mentioned toons which were banned are also yours,
Inferno, Ronan, Midori, HappyFeet

If none of those are yours than i would like to know what your issue was or is..

Old 10/10/2016, 23:20   #93

# Bump server growing up !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2016, 04:30   #94

#Bump
Fury needs help !

Old 10/14/2016, 04:33   #95

#Bump
Old 10/17/2016, 19:14   #96

elite*gold: 16
Two hands up for this one. Strongly recommended server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2016, 20:03   #97

#Bump
Old 10/18/2016, 15:12   #98

So server having issues witht the maint you guys were doing last night or just went poof? Legit question not trying to create false rumors or anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2016, 18:07   #99

Server was closed after i left the staff.
Old 10/18/2016, 18:12   #100

ahhaahahhahaahahhha
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2016, 23:06   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Zeroo View Post
Server was closed after i left the staff.

Well thank you for letting people know /S Wasnt untill someone asked it here that we got any kind of information. Another server that crosses the Styx i guess *sigh*
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2016, 06:01   #102

Sorry for you guys who have wasted time in this Server !
Ive warned you about 8 Weeks ago..... (25.8.2016)
ADM "GM"Zeroo is incompetent !
Old 10/19/2016, 09:17   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of the Beholder View Post
Sorry for you guys who have wasted time in this Server !
Ive warned you about 8 Weeks ago..... (25.8.2016)
ADM "GM"Zeroo is incompetent !
You seem to be more incompetent all around this community all you do is crying and ******** all over the place to admins so they add the stuff to make your life easier, if they don't you just go all frenzy mode and start flaming on their treads like please just chill, i had some issues with the owner, the server was doing great i just quit the staff i wasn't the owner i was just working on the server as a gm and also helping on the back end side so stop your bull **** and shut up with your stupid comments, if the server was closed than it was up to the owner not cause of me, he could've find someone else to be the dev or what ever so instead of talking your **** inform your self first.
Old 10/19/2016, 10:51   #104

99% of this community does nothing but whine and ***** about servers where they have failed to get everything done the way they wanted, or if they have personal issues with 1 or more staff members.

There's a very simple solution for this; play free servers or make a server of your own. Don't know how? Learn. That'll stop your whining and you finally get a server you always wanted.

If a server has a bad staff member, is it any of your concern if you don't play there? No. If you still somehow feel it is your concern then how about give them your opinion of a good staff member so they can possibly learn and change their way of acting, instead of coming here on Epvp and saying ''This adm is **** don't bother''

Some staff doesn't change, but yet again it's none of your concern if you don't bother with them.
Players should be able to tell the quality of the staff if they play in their server, so they can blame themselves for being dense if they donated and lost their money when server shuts down without notice.

Just my two cents about this forever ongoing subject.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 12:49   #105

Received Thanks: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipsyCake View Post
99% of this community does nothing but whine and ***** about servers where they have failed to get everything done the way they wanted, or if they have personal issues with 1 or more staff members.

There's a very simple solution for this; play free servers or make a server of your own. Don't know how? Learn. That'll stop your whining and you finally get a server you always wanted.

If a server has a bad staff member, is it any of your concern if you don't play there? No. If you still somehow feel it is your concern then how about give them your opinion of a good staff member so they can possibly learn and change their way of acting, instead of coming here on Epvp and saying ''This adm is **** don't bother''

Some staff doesn't change, but yet again it's none of your concern if you don't bother with them.
Players should be able to tell the quality of the staff if they play in their server, so they can blame themselves for being dense if they donated and lost their money when server shuts down without notice.

Just my two cents about this forever ongoing subject.
90% of those 99% of crybabies are basically Beholder and the now banned 'boss' of the server hopper squad.

They either want a career in gaming critics or they are just too lazy to farm their own stuff or are butthurt because they can't become GMs.

Friendly advice: good critics don't praise a product first and point out everything that is good about it just to talk it down 2 weeks later and deny everything you said. You won't get hired this way, boys!

Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
episode 4.5, shaiya, shaiya 4.5, shaiya zero dawn

« Shaiya Exodus PvP 15 and 30 server | Shaiya Victoria III [EP 4.5] »