Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We are back | Shaiya Xenoverse!

Discussion on We are back | Shaiya Xenoverse! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/10/2016, 17:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
You are flaming about not balanced PvP after 2days opening? This just means you can't be patient and wait 1week to get more players, no you prefer to quit instantly which is just dumb, many people liked the Xenoverse servers, yea it is a reopening again but as you can see there are still people who are wanting to play [ADM]Acid's Server since it's a nice server and PvP / Classes are balanced as much as possible, be patient, wait 1 week and you will see if it's worth it a try or not, but don't quit cause of imbalanced after 2days, lel!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/10/2016, 18:08   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clymor View Post
wait 1 week and you will see if it's worth it a try or not
If We Waited That Long, It Would Be Offline Again
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2016, 21:59   #18

I guess some people like Indugo are no lifers spamming and stalking this server's thread posting his **** all the time . We know you don't like it . We never forced you to like it . Just keep yourself in your own server's thread . It's so simple . What Acid is doing and will do is none of your business . Nevertheless,
#Bump
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/11/2016, 00:24   #19

Indugo if some players quit your server to play Xenoverse doesnt means u have to come here and **** out of your mouth that much.. at the end no one give a **** about your opinion.. will be nice if u go and **** somewhere else.. Thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/11/2016, 05:53   #20

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggascool1 View Post
I guess some people like Indugo are no lifers spamming and stalking this server's thread posting his crap all the time . We know you don't like it . We never forced you to like it . Just keep yourself in your own server's thread . It's so simple . What Acid is doing and will do is none of your business . Nevertheless,
#Bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by [PvP]Kikyo View Post
Indugo if some players quit your server to play Xenoverse doesnt means u have to come here and shit out of your mouth that much.. at the end no one give a fuck about your opinion.. will be nice if u go and shit somewhere else.. Thanks.
But it's not just Indugo, you know? If people who care about the community are involved and support Indugo's saying, then you must know that something is really wrong. I have also been a fan player of certain servers. I have also supported Admins no matter what they do, but honestly, with that kind of thinking... It won't be long before the community dies. And I hope non of us wants to see that happen. I can assure you Indugo has enough players not to care about 10 that left to the Xenoverse servers. Now about your "no lifer" remark, let me tell you that a post takes maximum 5 minutes to write. Not sure how that is being a no lifer, but what ever, not the point. You are probably the 50th person I'm going to tell this to - There's good feedback and then there's negative feedback. And you can't ignore either. I haven't played [Adm]Acid's servers, I don't know how good they are. But this is our community. And in order to keep it alive, some of us decide to step in and actually try to knock some sense into admin heads. Opening a server for a week and closing it for a certain amount of time, just to re-open it again is wrong. Closing your server, advertising another server of yours then turning your back on it and opening the server you closed, is wrong.

You two are players and as one, I respect your opinion. But here we are not talking about how good or bad a server is. It could have the most balanced classes ever and a lot of game content, no one can argue that. Here we are talking about how a server should be managed and how some things just shouldn't happen. And I couldn't help but notice the part where @ says "What Acid is doing and will do is none of your business" - Here, you are very wrong. It's Indugo's business, it's my business, it's your business, it's every single person who cares about this community's business. Do you remember Apollyon? Were you around in his times? Was he not the entire community's business? Because here we will bring something else up, something you might not even know of. The admin you are trying to defend so hard is trying to hack other servers and if it wasn't for some of our developers, those servers would have a really hard time.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather have an united community, not one where people try so hard to attack and bring other servers down. Those times are long gone.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/11/2016, 09:07   #21

I have a person issue with this server because I was one of the many victims of the enchant exploit game crash they were using on many servers. So to Agony's point, like how apollyon ( when he was ddosing like crazy ) was the whole communities business, I feel like these people should be also.

And that is without saying the countless times they open and close doors, It's the exact reason why less people are coming to our community and going to foreign servers. ( has anyone ACTUALLY looked at how many players are on philippine / turkish and other servers that don't advertise here, the number of players there are quite suprising )

And for people to continue to support these type of owners ( Wannabe-hackers, constant servers opening and closing, hateful and negative people ) Is kinda sad.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/11/2016, 09:58   #22

Sometimes im suprised how much one girl can talk.. srsly. Sorry Agony love but i guess im lazy to read your craps and i guess indugo become girl since he talk also too much.. i guess i should go and **** on his thread also.. since he cant stop talking here.. and tbh less people coming to our community cuz of devs like you.. greedy full of **** talking.. last time i check u wanted me as mod on your server just bcz i wanted to quit.. is that how u make this comunity better? or maybe that u wanted me to spend hours to make gears so u can earn money? is that how u make this community better? and wait u have still Ivory as staff? did she give ya alot smexy pics for tag? bro please look at yourself.. greedy dev QQing about some enchant exploit game crash bla bla thing talking craps on our thread bcz u have nothing smarter to do? Let me tell you something.. grow up go find work live your life.. stop scamming peeps thanks. but if u wanna keep up things here sure.. no problem for me.. but think about that twice
Old 04/11/2016, 10:19   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clymor View Post
Classes are balanced as much as possible
Yea thats why many players rolled a warrior/fighter
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2016, 10:36   #24

Im not sure whats your point Seriath but every server have more Fighters/Warriors than any other classes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2016, 10:39   #25

I am suggesting that there were many players that switched to warr/fig due to lack of damage from other classes, for instance i have 6.5k magic with full buffs but cant seem to hit more than 8k to no one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2016, 10:47   #26

Fighter/War hit same.. but like i said there will be always more Warr/Fighters than any other classes.. bcz u win pvp with DPS not with orc/priest
Old 04/11/2016, 10:53   #27

Yes i agree but thats not my point, im am saying that i see warr with 6k+ atk power that can hit even 9k with just an autoattack, guardians with ridicoulous amounts of hp, while im a lone pagan that cant hit more than 8k with 6.5k magic power, dunno mate,maybe i forgot how to play my main class or theres something else wrong.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2016, 11:17   #28

Well i play Pagan/Mage for 8 years i can say class is rly nice powerful and still squishy.. thats why u cant play Pagan/Mage without maxed gear.. bcz at start u cant get all stats u need. u will lose power or defence.. total normal thing..
Old 04/11/2016, 11:23   #29

Im not maxed but i have 8s and duals in, cape and 3 rings, im not saying its a bad class in ep6 but i feel like my dps is kinda low for a pagan of 6.5k magic
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2016, 11:28   #30

I will ask team to test it and see what i can do about it
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread