Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

We are back | Shaiya Xenoverse!

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thank you

Old   #32

Most people are looking for a server that has not been up for a long time and where they feel they have equal footing with others.new players joining a server with players on there for a year + feel like they have a lot of catching up to do and like with low exp servers can't be asked to spend so much time wasting to get to where others are.

You will always get new servers and people will always join.

Old servers want new players where they feel that all has equal footing once more, simple make another server along with the 1 you already have like OS

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PvP]Kikyo View Post
Sometimes im suprised how much one girl can talk.. srsly. Sorry Agony love but i guess im lazy to read your craps and i guess indugo become girl since he talk also too much.. i guess i should go and shit on his thread also.. since he cant stop talking here.. and tbh less people coming to our community cuz of devs like you.. greedy full of crap talking.. last time i check u wanted me as mod on your server just bcz i wanted to quit.. is that how u make this comunity better? or maybe that u wanted me to spend hours to make gears so u can earn money? is that how u make this community better? and wait u have still Ivory as staff? did she give ya alot smexy pics for tag? bro please look at yourself.. greedy dev QQing about some enchant exploit game crash bla bla thing talking craps on our thread bcz u have nothing smarter to do? Let me tell you something.. grow up go find work live your life.. stop scamming peeps thanks. but if u wanna keep up things here sure.. no problem for me.. but think about that twice
Since I "Talk a lot" I'll Go ahead and reply on your Embarrassing Statements.

Lets have it say something about us that we are actually willing to "Read" what you wrote and not be a lazy kid like you and just block you're ears out and na na na. Though, I'll take a page from Agony's book and go ahead and say, hell yeah you most certainly read your ass off on what we both wrote.

I asked you if you wanted to be MOD, what? A nearly a year ago now when you were an active and nice players on my server. It had nothing to do with you quitting, when you were gone, i did not message you again.

Sure I love to spend hours "making gears" ( More like working on the server in general but I'll use your words ) To "Make Money" ( Again more like making the server a better place for all players but I'll go ahead and use your words ). Maybe this is a foreign concept with the Server Owners You Currently Are Slaving for.

Sure Ivory Is Still An Event Manager For Me. No I don't have any interest in her "Sexy Pics" Since I have my own women And Maybe I'm not like you in which you think every women on the internet shares nudes for watever position they can get.

I'm QQing about a clear violation to the whole Shaiya community by Me + many others stating a fact about your owner being the very thing we were fighting against some years ago?

Don't judge a man when you do not know what he does behind closed doors. I currently have 3 jobs which includes Running my Server.

I hope you enjoyed my long post, and some little advice to you, maybe one day learn how to properly structure what you are trying to say to someone instead of just blobbing everything together in one run on sentence.
Old   #34

Yea keep saying that you're not greedy if that will make u feel better. we all know truth HAHA anyway yea Ivory got MOD and after 2 days EM bcz she was nice HAHAH u make me laugh so much.. i was on your server just bcz friend called me. otherwise i would never play on that super plastic hair server xD

And about violation to the whole Shaiya community.. if someone kick u from behind so hard doesnt means u have to talk **** here.. u dont like Xenovese owner its your problem.. I dont like you and still i dont talk ***** on your threads but if u want i can start.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

I guess it's enough discussion here now.
Everyone has his own opinion. I accept everyones. No reason to start drama.
Yes Xenoverse closed before cause an attack made trouble in our database. People wanted me to open it again. So we worked on it but opened also Rise of Shaiya so the players who want Xenoverse back can first play on Rise. It was actually planned to run both servers at same time. So that Rise will stay also when Xenoverse is back up.
But since we realized the Rise of Shaiya had no sense of keeping it up (Maybe it was a bad server, maybe not enough people, whyever it can be everything) we closed it after that.

Now Xenoverse is back and it's not really a difference to before. If you just would ignore the time Xenoverse was offline... Is there any difference to before? For me not. And i think for the players which joined back also.

This is a normal server thread no reason to drama talk here.

If there are some problems with the class balance you can feel free to message me so i can personal check it out with my team and fix it.

And if you got some problems with me personal you can also feel free to message me or ignore me.

greets, Acid
Old   #36

It's just a typical girl who can't make up her mind whether or not to keep a server running without closing and reopening same stuff for the millionth time, and as a side bonus makes ep4 server but closes it as well. Let's just see and take bets on how long it will take for that ep4 to be back up again just like Xenoverse.
But very good job on attentionwhoring and pretending to be a professional adm.
Old   #37

Wow such brainless comment for real.
Xenoverse was up for 7 months before it became closed first time. And it's the first time i am reopening a server?
So whats your problem?

To be honest i don't think there is even one ADM who opened his first server with success.
I don't even think that spectral was your first server Indugo.
You can say it was, but i don't believe this.

So why you all rage against me like this cause i opened 1-3 server?
Every person has to learn by mistakes and don't we do that all?
Why everyone has always to act like he/she would be without mistakes?
If you wanna tell me now that i never learned out of my mistakes you are so wrong.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #38

#bump well-rounded pvp server with a little bit of farming which is important to bring some variety into the game, you get quite fast ready to pvp and staff and players are also friendly and funny - thumbs up!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

You're Co Admin.

Enchant overflow fix

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #40

+1 Bump
Old   #41

Cool

Ofc. Lisa you are pretty right ! Spectral isn't the first Indugo's server! Lets us remmeber "Shaiya Divine " made by Indugo >
If you guys see in 1:23 min on this video. We can see "Sorry for the Lag ". The server was lagging with less than 10 player . Do you see you made mistakes and wrongs too Indugo ? Watch ur own pritty ****** server and don't do more ***** here !
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #42

But old Skype Acc xD
Old   #43

Yep Indugo gratz to you. QQing to a person who had now 3 servers. But you... you had around 6 if i'm right?

Well, i'm completly done discussing with you now. So i would please you to leave this thread now since no one gives a fck what you are talking.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
Yep Indugo gratz to you. QQing to a person who had now 3 servers. But you... you had around 6 if i'm right?

Divine, 1 year online, Uproar 8 months online, Spectral, 2 years and 8 months And Still Going. Not bad if I must say so myself.

That is 3, not 6.

Oh and watching that video, it is obvious that the guys computer was **** lol... you guys really trying XD

PS : Divine During the first 5 months of the server had over 1,000 online at a time ( The good ole pserver days )
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #45

Okay okay sorry indugo, you are too pro for us please leave now.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread