Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Quantum Online - Episode6.3 Private Server

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Shaiya Quantum Online - Episode6.3 Private Server

Hello everyone ,

I would like to introduce our server
Quantum Online,
We are basically PVE server.

Server informations ;
☆DDOS protected server
☆Episode 6.3
☆Max Level 80
☆Farm Rate : %50
☆Exp Rate : x200 (Only 2 instant level ; 1 & 80 ) (You need upgrade to level 1 for 15 & 30 PVP)
☆Kill Rate : x1 (The event time, this rate varies)
☆Drop Rate : Variable
☆Enchant Rate : [1] - [20] %99
☆No HP,SP,MP Bugs
☆Speed Enchant / Recreation System
☆Hacks & Exploits fixed..
☆Fully Working Item Mall
☆Protected Client
Custom Website (Offical)
Lootbox (6 hours 1 free item)
Monthly tiered spender
Lucky Wheel (Will be add later)
Vote for DP !

Game Features;
Custom Pet System
Custom Costume System
Custom Quests
Custom Guild Features
Custom Battlefield Runes
Custom PVP Rewards
Custom Instant Gear ( for all classes )
Auto Stat Function by Class ( example : 7 STR 2 DEX for Fighter)
New Mounts (Flying Mounts No Bug)
Infinite Dungeons (Will be add later)
Painting System (Will be add later)

Our game has finished construction of 20 November 17:00 will be active.Therefore please our homepage for detailed information about our game and follow the announcements made through our Facebook page.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Take out the donation gear from Web mall and you have yourself a good server.
I dont mind donating for costumes and fancy thing's but no way for gear when it should only be got from farming.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3

Remedy and Nos should be farmable too !
good luck with the server
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Nice site , amazing server. Good luck.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

website is fantastic! Downloading now so cant comment on gameplay yet. Although I do agree that you should make the donator gear farmable aswell (i understand you have to get money to keep the server running). Instead of JUST donating for gear put it in drops...if people want to donate to get gear faster then thats up to them but if you make it just donating people aren't going to come and play because not everyone can afford to be competitive if it happens this way. I'm not saying make it super easy to get donate gear put it on the toughest bosses at maybe a 30-40% drop rate.

I also agree that NOS etc should be farmable too...again don't make it too easy to get but easy enough that everyone can be competitive.

Either that or put some more DP tickets in maybe 100 from mini bosses and 1000 from toughest bosses (just a suggestion you can make the numbers up)

Either way if you don't change some stuff about you won't get the player base you are hoping for as everyone will play on servers where you don't have to pay to get the best gear/NOS etc

Also i think you should put in english on language options too...most players that play will be english that will expand your player base
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #6

So gears are just obtainable by donation? which kind of server is this?

Or are the 71-74 gears the ones from donation gears?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Marco they have to change it or only a handful donators will stay in the server while others leave after they was killed several times from full geared and full nossed donators.
I agree 100% with adamkoolkid23.... if you want to grow up your server fast pls change the drops, make the donator gears, weapons, acc´s and capes as drops from bosses/altars, at least with a droprate of 30-50% so that all have the chance to be competitive in pvp, make the nos and remedy farmable too.
There will be ofc enough players which buy donation stuff, not all people have the time and patience to farm till they get a full set and all the needed stuff.
Make single parts from gear also buyable and add Paysafe Card (PaysafeCard is easier to get and more people will donate with PSC as with PayPal) and Cellphone as a payment too ! People with less money for donation would buy single/missed parts....
Best Wishes
EotB
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

1st server in months what looks too good to be true. But yeah i was dreamin as i did see server wants only donaters to server..
Only drop gear is 71-74? errm wtf..
Sry but server looked awsome and other info's where great looking as server is still closed and havent been able to play.

Anyways not all want to or can donate for servers, but they will work hard usually to get same items ingame. Ofc you can farmhard dp coins and buy 20k costing 1 set + costumes + pets+ rest stuff.. dreaming? xD

Oh there arent anymore so many donators left as there ant so many players left as they have move on to "newer" games. If server wants only Donators it wont have so many players.

oh and funny thing on FB page under header is text "nonprofit organisation" LOL
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

Weel by the way, i got told the pvp set and donation set got same stats, so you can do quests and pvp to get the best set ingame, and of course u can farm DP... i'm gonna try it with my friends
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10

Exclamation

I continuous said to contact me ;
"rates has been changeable"
All opinion is upon " The first impression "
All changed his mind anyone to contact me.Because ; They are don't know about server.

Primarily ;
- We added to PVP Quest in game for rewarded "PVP Quest Gears".
- We edited to PVP Quest Gear same DP Gear. (Just Appearance different)
- We added to Donate Points in GRB mobs & bosses ( i agree boss drop is changeable )
- All drop rate has ben changeable , the first impression is important okay. But everyone know this don't have No error-free server. We are continuous listen player opinion and care about. I want you "Please send me to your opinions".

* Thanks for all replies.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #11

What about accessories and weapons? also for normal lapises
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakr View Post
What about accessories and weapons? also for normal lapises
All lapisses is normal stats , just we added to 2 lapiss " +40 all stats - no hp dp mp " except that ; edit all acc stats to two times up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13

Hi Marco and Wish, Server looks promising, I will join too with my friends.
See you on the Dark Side of the Moon .....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

good man flash at least you're listening to your players and taking into account what they say!

Do you need any help in any capacity? i/e GS/GMA/GM? (i've been all 3 of these including GS on OS)

if so i'd be happy to help out....also just to reitarate a point I made earlier...could you try and get an english client implemented too? Like I say most of us here wont understand the languages that yoyu have provided.

Also..is the server down at the moment? coz I can't get in "checking server. Please check notice board"
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #15

This day and age people look at the item mall / web mall and if they see what they are seeing on your server 9 / 10 people will think yeah right like F__K am i playing here , this is a common thing.You will get the odd few who will love it as some peeps have money that grows on tree's yet still all the time in the world to play games so yay for them.

but as an important note 1st impressions will be website and what you have for donations.

Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
episode 6, private, quantum, server, shaiya