Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Quantum Online - Episode6.3 Private Server

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlz View Post
This day and age people look at the item mall / web mall and if they see what they are seeing on your server 9 / 10 people will think yeah right like F__K am i playing here , this is a common thing.You will get the odd few who will love it as some peeps have money that grows on tree's yet still all the time in the world to play games so yay for them.

but as an important note 1st impressions will be website and what you have for donations.
100% agree with this...the website actually is quite amazing it has the look and feel of something good...just straighten out the webmall and your golden!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkoolkid23 View Post
good man flash at least you're listening to your players and taking into account what they say!

Do you need any help in any capacity? i/e GS/GMA/GM? (i've been all 3 of these including GS on OS)

if so i'd be happy to help out....also just to reitarate a point I made earlier...could you try and get an english client implemented too? Like I say most of us here wont understand the languages that yoyu have provided.

Also..is the server down at the moment? coz I can't get in "checking server. Please check notice board"
Thanks for opinions , i make the application forms soon.

* Game opening
*Tomorrow*

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]FLashDeck View Post
Thanks for opinions , i make the application forms soon.

* Game opening
*Tomorrow*
cool i'll be certainly applying....any specific time its opening? (just asking so I can get on straight away)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #19

Quote:
cool i'll be certainly applying....any specific time its opening? (just asking so I can get on straight away)
I added to opening time in my signature applications has been added to tomorrow evening.

Tomorrow 17:00' (Server Time) at opening our server.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]FLashDeck View Post
I added to opening time in my signature applications has been added to tomorrow evening.

Tomorrow 17:00' (Server Time) at opening our server.
Cheers what timezone you in? I presume GMT+1? if so thats a bit of a downer seen as im at my partners house this weekend so wont get to play xD well maybe for like 45 mins or so lol
Old   #21

Exclamation

Quote:
Cheers what timezone you in? I presume GMT+1? if so thats a bit of a downer seen as im at my partners house this weekend so wont get to play xD well maybe for like 45 mins or so lol
Server Time on our WebSite.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Thumbs down

This server is only made for donators and to fill ADMīs pocket !
The difference between normal and donator gears/weapons is huge, the droprate for better gear is laughable.
For some hours there was pre eleīd & enchanted starter-gear and weapons for beginners... now removed !
Itīs clearly a "pay to win" server, players who cant donate sucks against donators - cant kill them and get killed like flies ^^
Not recommended to play here if youīre searching for an fair and balanced server .... this isnīt !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Have to say servers was good on 1st hours play as you farmed op's and lapis and mdp's..
But server is "international" basicly 90-95% turkish on every chat including Trade and res 5-10% is english. For english speaking ppl this is nightmare as most speak turkish and we newer know what they say and if they call for pvp/bosses.

Even if they say on website prefeable language should be english that wont happen so long there turkish ppl who only speak their language and they have 100% right to do it.

So cant recomend server for ppl who really wanna play and cant understant turkish. Ofc Try and see if you enjoy there!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Server is know and well made, they will put pvp geears, same stats as donation, by some pvp quest, so there's no problem for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Marco dream on ^^ This server isnīt "well made", the server is imbalanced as hell, you have NO CHANCE against full donators.... this server is a "pay to win" ..... believe me...
and btw... people start to quit now for that reason
What do you think why they removed the "good" gears and weapons for beginners ? ^^
Just to get more people donate, LOL
How many weeks you want to farm till you get ONE full set and 4 weapons, accessory and a cape ?
With this droprate at least 4 weeks or more
Old   #26

They are duing maint to fix them

And yeh i hope they will change drops and put pvp set, or donators will just rock and ruining fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

would love to try this game with my friends but the download links are bugged. can you fix it?
Old   #28

Another rushed, not ready ep 6.3 server. 0 balance between classes, full linked defender hits full linked warrior for 14k and takes 8k max auto attack/demon hushing maybe and thats just a one simple example. Server looks messy overall, all admins/gm's cant even speak english properly. when u see notice u cant stop laughin actually. 80% of ppl are turkish and when they talk in their language at trade chat all is fine but when someone tries to talk in another one GM or GS says english please. GM saying to stop insulting while doing the same by himself afterwards kicking innocent ppl which were quiet or didnt say anything wrong, but he probably didnt even understand so no wonder.
Multiple updates for nothing, everytime your updater dling something u see nothing new.
So honestly i'd say if u wanna open a server do it right, dont rush and be at least a lil bit professional unless u are just another owner who opens server for a while neither have 0 idea about it. Good luck, u might need it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #29

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 4,956
#cleaned
Old   #30

how did you get the flying mounts into the client and get them to sit on there upright and not on the wing?

Closed Thread

Tags
episode 6, private, quantum, server, shaiya