Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Ignite - Ep_5 With last content

Discussion on Shaiya Ignite - Ep_5 With last content within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/12/2015, 13:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by beetols View Post
We'll add flash lapis in future, but we don't think is so important for now, game is just at begin, new maps will come soon: sanctuary and a new incredible pve/altars/pvp map are already underway, and we think that flash lapis should be something special and not so easy to get. Sincerely i don't think these are reasons for don't play here, we are balancing everything, and trying to give an unique gameplay experience that no other server offer!
OK, so we wait for the Future to play in the Server when Flash Lapis are implemented, because we think it is VERY important, People wont farm nor pvp with slow Weapons.
Please post it here when Flash Lapis are established, then my friends will join too...
good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2015, 14:19   #32

By the way, there are melons ingame atm, and you cann get extremely via EB to farm/pvp, and gold to buy IC is easily farmable

bump
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2015, 22:49   #33

elite*gold: 195
Nice website, lot of unique functions. As i told , you are good dev. Gl with your server .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2015, 12:49   #34

Bump, need more players, give it a try
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2015, 10:20   #35

#BUMP
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2015, 18:31   #36

Check it out, new maps/dungeouns and finally ( hopefully) flashes will be implemented ingame
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2015, 23:15   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakr View Post
Check it out, new maps/dungeouns and finally ( hopefully) flashes will be implemented ingame
The patch with new map isn't yet ready, probably next week, and I can only say for now will be awesome..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2015, 01:18   #38

I said the future's feutures :P so those who left coz of no Flash lapis will be hopefully back

Bump for new daily patch: Stat removals now sell from NPC ( no need to farm them anymore) - Gold can be farmed kinda good - Queen Caput/Queen Servus now drop only premium reroll runess ( NO they are not GM rerolls and never will be).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2015, 12:41   #39

elite*gold: 57
Buuumpp!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2015, 20:47   #40

Downgrading to client ep5 and ep5 files

We had some issues in last period, most of them cause by ep6 files, Juuf decided to quit the team cause personal reasons, so I'm now downgrading everything to ep5 files for fix any trouble and come out with some nice improvements and a stable server.

I want be sincere, I never played on episode 5, i begun developments coming from ep4 background and for this my first server was ep4. I'm trying to listen to players suggestion for balance at best the gameplay and i hope that when server will open again you will find some good ones here!
I was searching some new skills and ideas, and my players suggested me to control into 'tactics' ones, I did it and i loved some of them, so you'll see on this server some of good tactics skills and other new ones. I'm doing it considering that tactics is closed and hoping that who did them is happy to see him work still around. I say it now for stop future complains! (I'm not here for make tactics remake or such things, just using some good skills)

When we open again there will be flash lapis and an amazing new map!

I'll explain more improvements when it open again!

PS: Server will open again in few days and you will need to download a new client. I apologize for this inconvenience but I'm doing it for give the best gameplay possible.
Old 01/12/2016, 17:49   #41

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,280

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
ignite, shaiya, shaiya best server, shaiya ignite, shaiya private server