Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Acaryod 4.5 Server

Discussion on Shaiya Acaryod 4.5 Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/11/2015, 08:10   #46

elite*gold: 0
Update from today:
Added Fortune Bags to starter mobs so new players can farm there and get a chance to drop goddess weaps, and normal goddess gear to get ready for PvP faster, Drop rate are high on Fortune bags. Since most players wanted variety on sets to choose i added normal lv 44-47 goddess gear with the same stats as normal lv 50-53 gear, on bosses, server is good and i am always open for suggestions from all of you, since the server is for you all, help me make it comfortable we need more lighties ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2015, 12:49   #47

have u released the patch already?
Old 10/11/2015, 23:10   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoy1217 View Post
have u released the patch already?
Yup the patch was already released, Fortune bags droping on starter mobs, Santa Troll, Dios Exiel and Haruion/Freezing Mirage are droping the new gear.

#Bump
Old 10/12/2015, 23:54   #49

#Bump

#Bump need more players to have fun on events
Old 10/13/2015, 08:24   #50

elite*gold: 55
Server still alive?
Old 10/14/2015, 02:02   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firesuite View Post
Server still alive?
We have like 8 to 11 people growing up, but yes im trying really hard to keep it alive ^^
Old 10/16/2015, 08:52   #52

Server is closed i apologise for the people who followed us till the end.
And thanks everyone who joined our community.
Old 10/18/2015, 10:00   #53

Not surprised. But ****** off at the owner. I guess the owner is like happy to take the money but not refund it due to server being closed. Or even a partial refund.

Yes I get it is always a risk when donating but I would still expect to do the right thing by players when a server goes under. Been there and I looked after my players that donated.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/19/2015, 04:44   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astein View Post
Not surprised. But ****** off at the owner. I guess the owner is like happy to take the money but not refund it due to server being closed. Or even a partial refund.

Yes I get it is always a risk when donating but I would still expect to do the right thing by players when a server goes under. Been there and I looked after my players that donated.
Well i don't know who you are or i dont know if you kept playing the server, since we saw max of 5 or 6 players online for 2 weeks or 3 and none of those were donators, bills are expensive and all of the players know the server got messed up by a "Dev" giving stuff away and GM linking other people, we cleaned what we could but it was too late, if you can tell me the name of your donation in PM i will answer any question you have instead of just coming to flame on a tread...
Old 10/19/2015, 14:28   #55

You could request to close the thread if the server is really down for good.
It will also prevent this criticism, which you take as flaming, from happening.
Old 10/19/2015, 20:04   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipsyCake View Post
You could request to close the thread if the server is really down for good.
It will also prevent this criticism, which you take as flaming, from happening.
I dont really mind on hiding,i have nothing to hide, and i have requested a close to Autrux via PM he might not seen it, but since he didnt sent me PM i will post it here, we didnt just close the server and ran with the money, we had around $98 US money from all donations, server was up for 4 months, we lost more instead of gaining, but we arent after money we want people to have a stable server, but hard to find good staff members this days, no one to trust on, i understand people will think we just scam them donations, but the truth is we never had any intention of that, and we never got nothing back from the server, we had to close it cuz of some **** a Dev made, and server got dead there was no point on keep paying bills for something just stucked on the same place, we cleaned what we could, we changed what we could. I apologise for those who donated, and i just wanted to clear everything out.
I doubt any other ADM shows his face after closing a server, and here i am.

#Request to close.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
4.5, private, server, shaiya