Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Xenoverse EP6 (6.3) Pvp Server !!

Discussion on Shaiya Xenoverse EP6 (6.3) Pvp Server !! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 129
Shaiya Xenoverse EP6 (6.3) Pvp Server !!

closed thread cause I can
Old 08/19/2015, 22:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Balanced? Please Don't start with these lies, that server is dying and it'll soon be completely dead in a few days and Staff is Of course not friendly at all which is why everyone is leaving that corrupted server btw guys You can Skill cut, Jumpcut etc if you're on fury, so Join up !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2015, 23:00   #3

This server is going to die lol everyday some ppl leave bcs they dont make FC's and lights wont get help so.. lol
Old 08/20/2015, 13:01   #4

elite*gold: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy* View Post
Balanced? Please Don't start with these lies, that server is dying and it'll soon be completely dead in a few days and Staff is Of course not friendly at all which is why everyone is leaving that corrupted server btw guys You can Skill cut, Jumpcut etc if you're on fury, so Join up !

Doesnt seem like you Screen or ? ^^ Sometimes Darks are more but you can read in my Advertise stand that Lights need Help xD so Shut the **** up, go Cry by Momi little flamer

And because of Skillcut etc. no one is allowed to do that xD There is a Poll on Website where user can Vote if Jumpcut is allowed or not. xD But Flame more Guy xD
Old 08/20/2015, 15:22   #5

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilOfSun View Post

Doesnt seem like you Screen or ? ^^ Sometimes Darks are more but you can read in my Advertise stand that Lights need Help xD so Shut the **** up, go Cry by Momi little flamer

And because of Skillcut etc. no one is allowed to do that xD There is a Poll on Website where user can Vote if Jumpcut is allowed or not. xD But Flame more Guy xD
Fix that English Before typing we all know that server is corrupted and yes SKILL CUT IS ALLOWED AND JUMP CUT ! People do it all day that poll on forum means Nothing, Admin Pvps on her Fury toon instead of banning skill cutters I'll SAY IT AGAIN as i said it on her other thread, this server will soon fail just as her other servers as you can already see most pvpers are quitting because no one will put up with a 16 y/o admin and a GD who thinks she's running the server, BTW if you're German you'll get any position in staff w/o even sending in an application

PS : Autrux Do your job, there is another thread for this server and it was closed by the admin so in that case Close this one also, Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2015, 19:53   #6

Really ? Next thread of xeno server this time made by GM Viro as i suspect. Honestly b4 u close this one let me write some facts here.
That server had potential, pretty fast got a lot of pvp'ers and ppl on and had awesome pvp's like raid vs raid or even more but staff members just couldnt handle it properly. Bad decisions made it worse and worse each day and ppl started leaving. Atm there is only a drama on Trade Chat/AH how to lights are not able to pvp cuz 90% of good pvp'ers and full maxed players already quit. All u gonna meet there is just huge unbalance between factions plus a lot of jump/skill cutters in one tho it seems to be allowed there and staff dont even bother that much saying 'record and send me video' or i've met even a better option from one of the GS's 'send me ss of skillcutting' good luck . The poll on website about allow to jumpcut is just hilarious. So the question is What we (players) should do there ? record every pvp while staff members playin in raid and dont give a **** ? Players made that server decent and without them cuz of your ignorance u just lost it.
Unfortunately cant disagree with Prissy this time .
PS. That english and courtesy of the person that made this thread explains a lot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2015, 00:49   #7

HaHaHa, CyberWorld & Shaiya Shaiya Seduction, Are you going to change your name again? You know everyone loves you Lisa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy* View Post
PS : Autrux Do your job, there is another thread for this server and it was closed by the admin so in that case Close this one also, Thanks.
I agree with all posts above, I Might aswell give it a try again and post my post again Hopefully it doesn't get removed by Autrux for spam reasons, As it is only one post.
Thanks for the information, Atleast this time it was only a new Thread, Not a New server name.
/scrips -- jokes.
The server that apparently got hacked by Tony & Tyler with the command 0777addgm, Haxors for life! Real Pro Server Administrators that forgot the basics!
Assumptions for life, Gets a killer
Finally after 2 months of Lisa realizing that the server didn't seem to have as many players online as was said they finally decided to make it the honest number #13. Seriously damn.
Also the server owner likes to use people's skype images because she can't handle the truth #[ADM]Weedly that is why she got her first skype terminated. Very mature people like to do things like that! add her weedy.random40
Don't remove this message because the truth hurt, it's not bashing it's the truth and they were bashing on my post while the messages stayed because the Admin decided to refuse to speak 1 on 1 with me like a mature one so I will refuse myself now and take full steps to complete my mission. Go and remake your accounts and don't use to many server backups Weedy because I am reading your messages.

[ADM]Weedly

[ADM]Brazen
Why change server name?

And now
Old 08/27/2015, 17:48   #8

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
#closed as request
Closed Thread

Tags
ep 6.3, ep6, p-server, shaiya, xenoverse