Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Reborn

Discussion on Shaiya Reborn within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/15/2015, 00:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
What´s the Plan this time Lewis, how many weeks will this server last ? ^^
I strongly recommend to vote for the server - if people dont vote enough he will immediately close,
we saw this in the last years again and again
Good Luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2015, 03:12   #32

I saw many negative comments against lewis, but he have invested very much on this server and continue to invest and improve it for make a good server.

Actual I like that he used him NickName and not like others do using a new epvp nick for a second server after that first least few time.

He is not making it just for money, the improvements from his old servers are the proof, and I see he is trying to do him best on this server, so i wish to him and all those that play and like this server to enjoy it without consider those negative comments.

Every server have a begin and a end, and it's caused by players most times not by admins that prefer close a server instead see it without players!

Good Luck guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2015, 11:52   #33

Are you serious beetols? . You say ToR close becoz players left so Lewid had no choice? Seriously go see what post he made on his forums of ToR that he would reopen server soon but it was just a lie and then he went and opened Eternity . So plz , dont talk if you dont know....
Old 08/15/2015, 14:22   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggascool1 View Post
Are you serious beetols? . You say ToR close becoz players left so Lewid had no choice? Seriously go see what post he made on his forums of ToR that he would reopen server soon but it was just a lie and then he went and opened Eternity . So plz , dont talk if you dont know....
Where you read that i speak about ToR on my post? Never spoke about this argument where you ask me if I'm serious! If people like this one and there are enough people for keep the server i don't think this one will close.. this is all what i said.
Old 08/15/2015, 15:44   #35

Ok w/e
Old 08/15/2015, 16:51   #36

Awsome pvp at jungle join us now growing evry day

Old 08/17/2015, 19:57   #37

So, I saw some negative posts 'bout lewis,
anyway, even if you're right,
Our server team is not only lewis, all of our staffs working hard for this server, working hard to make our server grow. Don't remember uptime of old servers, there's just 1 thing that counts : We'll keep this server up and we'll get it big. Shaiya Reborn is the best Shaiya Pserver in my eyes. I played many server, i never had this much fun on one of them. - Nice community, great events, individual features and massive pvp. GM's are takin' their time for community, doing events over hours just to help newbies. Shaiya Reborn will stay online for a long time, I'm pretty sure about it. Why? - Because it brings fun. Balanced pvp, you can choose what you want to play and you'll get a surprise everytime you pvp. Sure, we can't hit up everyone's taste, but atleast, many players like this server, and many players say it's the best one at the moment. I'll say it one more time : It doesn't matter how long lewis' old servers were up, you can't judge the new one by mistakes of the old one.
Before you do any bad posts about this server, dive in this new world of shaiya, PvP against great enemies with an awesome raid, get legendary together, or be forgotten alone.
If I'm honest i thought this server wasn't good at all before i joined it, after like 3 days i got addicted to it. - It's just amazing. There is no need to be bored. - Farm bosses, get pvp or just build new sets to try new strategys for pvp. - This server got much unique features that you can't simply explain, you have to try it.
Shaiya Reborn will be a new and unique experience to every player who's used to shaiya. You can build your unique Toon (Different costumes, you can play much different builds, different end sets).
Never try to judge a server by 2 ppl of their server Team, 'cuz everyone of us got own ideas. - Before you judge it, try it out.

~ [GS]Him
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/18/2015, 02:21   #38

This thread is for advertising not for envy people who were not able to make their servers grow fast like this one.No matter what you do you won't stop them from giving fun to players.Full raid PvP on all zones in normal pvp and btw they already got french,vietnamese,egyptian,aussies,chinese,korean, turkish,belgian and actually lacks on romanian people.Requesting deletion of all nonsense comments
Old 08/24/2015, 15:35   #39

Shaiya Reborn - Proelium 15 pvp

After several modifications what staff team made into server we can friendly say that we got awesome pvp in 1-15 area.
Old 08/29/2015, 13:39   #40

Bump for awesome server.growing bigger and bigger each day.
Old 09/16/2015, 14:47   #41

join us growing evry day pvp with full raids
Old 09/17/2015, 08:17   #42

bump very well set up server, need more on Light side Join us !
Old 09/18/2015, 18:11   #43

bump had some nice full raid pvp last night EST time zone, join Light faction !
Old 09/20/2015, 01:54   #44

bump
Old 09/21/2015, 16:40   #45

bump
Closed Thread

Tags
reborn shaiya, rebornshaiya, shaiya, shaiya reborn, shaiyareborn