Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya CyberWorld Fixed EP 5.4

Discussion on Shaiya CyberWorld Fixed EP 5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya CyberWorld Fixed EP 5.4

Hey Elitepvpers!
We are proud to publish finally our EP 5.4 server "Shaiya CyberWorld"!

Our motto is: "More events and fun than boring farm."
Everyone should be able to enjoy the game, so we wont let you farm much to be ready for pvp.

The highest reached stats with toons is not overpowered.
Of course is the difference between droppable gear and free NPC gear not big and balanced.

We are trying to keep the users busy ingame.
Making D&D event in AH with droppable gears / accessory and more, H&S / Trivia / Fastest typer / ... events made by our GS's and MM's / Killboost / FFA / ... made by our ADM's and GM's.

We added NPC's in AH which sell:
  • free gears
  • accessory
  • capes
  • weapons
  • lapis
  • enchantement items
  • recreation runes
  • gold

For keeping the factions together our bosses need teamwork.

Our event mobs drop gears, accessory, capes and DP coins.

DP coins, Target Ressurection Rune and special lapis drop from KI golems and DD1 mobs.

More informations:
  • Cross faction whisper and trade in AH
  • Instant level 15 / 30 / 90
  • Different Gears
  • Active staff team
  • daily events
  • kills x2 (killboost x5)
  • no GM rerolls
  • no donation needed
  • Target Ressurection Runes
  • 350 DP for voting / 500 DP on weekend
  • Custom Gears with same stats than normal gear

SPECIAL:
For donation our game designer creates your OWN gear!

Hope you guys enjoy your stay.

For any questions you are able to contact our staff team.

Best regards, your Shaiya CyberWorld team
Old 05/27/2015, 18:32   #2

This all sounds good but...where's your website link?
Old 05/27/2015, 22:16   #3

think they forgot it after the ads was delete for not adding a epvpers logo and link on their homepage
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2015, 12:55   #4

puke
Old 05/28/2015, 16:05   #5

Received Thanks: 1,399
I wonder how many threads you're going to make for one server...
Old 05/29/2015, 11:36   #6

Good luck
Old 05/31/2015, 01:31   #7

Cyberworld Shaiya Review

Cyberworld Shaiya Review (THE Online Player Count is a Lie Btw)

I'll give a Mini review about this server here for future players that are thinking about joining it, let me say this first, I honestly thought this server had potential but playing a couple days and found out the staff been adding stats to their normal toons and giving themselves good re rolls etc. Both the Admins are always in pvp with their extra stat/perfect rerolled toons, there website is an entire lie, they say no debuff lapises but clearly some players have some. They force players to sit, when its clearly suppose to be our decision if we want to sit or not. I came to the conclusion that this server is build for staff only, look at the rank list the first 5-6 are gm's/Adm's, they tried to keep it a secret but sadly failed, thinking no one would notice there stats and perfect re rolls, mind you there are no gm re rolls on the server, so of course it's impossible to get unless you use panel, This server has no future, just bunch of kids doing stupid things, so many left already because they're not stupid, the only players that'll remain is of course the phillipines. We had naked pvp today and guess what? staff forced fury raid to sit because lights couldnt get any, all members leeched the entire time, except for 1, if u tell them to get up or kick them they'll repeatedly kick you from game. If You're looking for a server, Cyber-world isn't the one for you, unless you're a GM/ADM because every last one of them have a normal toon which is easily spotted. And If Anyone Doesn't believes this be my guest and Download the game and you'll eventually find alot, oh and if you know any of the gm's they'll max you for free, such a fail built server Will last like 4-5weeks then down. Server will be left with only PH players they can trick easily.

- Server Rate : 1-10 i'll give it a low 2
1. The Auction House looks messy
2. the gear looks trashy
3. They took all there things from spectral shaiya
4. Their Game designer is delusional thinking some of the things he/she made looks good (TicTac)

PS : If this is really Scrayz server, It's A shame that you're following your father Apollyon's Footsteps making a trashy server :*

(DONATE AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/31/2015, 01:38   #8

Cool

Old 05/31/2015, 01:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackyCola89 View Post
hahahahahahahahaha

The Hacker´s Guild REALY Nuuuuuubs

Flame Flame FLame FLame FLame FLame

>>>>>>>>Wave Dviona Mini Liz <<<<<<<

Flamer Nuubs Go jump from Tower
oh? Trying to use google translate again?
Old 05/31/2015, 01:42   #10

@ Hackers guild... Only cuz admins are not so stupid to keep you guys on this server during you insult staff and QQ about everything there is no reason to write a bad review about this server

Btw... Apollyon? xD
Old 05/31/2015, 01:45   #11

Old 05/31/2015, 01:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrayz View Post
@ Hackers guild... Only cuz admins are not so stupid to keep you guys on this server during you insult staff and QQ about everything there is no reason to write a bad review about this server

Btw... Apollyon? xD
Insults only happen for a reason, and it's Because your staff sucks(Including yourself), Adding stats/perfect rr's on Normal toons to pvp if any new player wants proof, Please pm me, i have convo's with 2 of their gm's proving it all, good day
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2015, 01:50   #13

Making solo raids / groups in naked pvp and spaming QQ in trade chat ... You think we would ignore **** like this ?
Old 05/31/2015, 01:50   #14

got banned for insulting staff sigh. you guys can't even lie. only think that i did see was you guys insulting us in trade chat nothing more.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2015, 01:51   #15

first of all thank you for your long and "objective" review Prissy, we appreciate to see players sharing their opinions with us.

But

1. Follow our rules and do as you were told, you got kicked because you knowingly disobeyed us during an event, there was no need to start flaming afterwards.

2. Regarding the stats be assured that it is possible to reroll 3x 30 stats, it just needs some time and many stacks

3. Most staffs are in the top 20 in PvP Ranking because we´re playing on CyberWorld right from the start and are online 24/7.

4. If one faction is losing during an event it is our right to tell you to balance it by sitting people, both factions want to enjoy the event so please dont be so selfish.

5. I dont care what you think about my designs, it is what i love and about all other bugs and problems just can say we´re still in Open-Beta and you gotta accept them.

However
Thank you for rating Shaiya CyberWorld again

Good luck and much fun in the future for you and your -Hackers- Guild

TicTac

PS: The designs from Spectral you are refering to are made by me aswell.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread