Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Shazam PvP Server.

Discussion on Shaiya Shazam PvP Server. within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 05/11/2015, 17:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hello,
Today a people got scammed in free shaiya, I find the man who scam him and I asked him how he did get on the account, he gived me a shazam accounts list with 639 accounts writed on it.

And there was the same ID/PW of account of free shaiya.

Please secure your server and stop put shaiya shaiya123 has SQL login ..........
Old 05/15/2015, 15:03   #17

Strange i play both servers and i have the same ID/PW in both servers and i didn't get scamed.Please stop spreading bs everywhere Alex! This is a pserver advertisment.Plus who knows you might be lying at the moment.
Old 05/21/2015, 08:39   #18

elite*gold: 30
Bump yea
Old 05/21/2015, 20:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sma4kah View Post
Strange i play both servers and i have the same ID/PW in both servers and i didn't get scamed.Please stop spreading bs everywhere Alex! This is a pserver advertisment.Plus who knows you might be lying at the moment.
Why would I lie? I told it to admin he said im not developing this server cause I have no time.

I wouldn't wrote it if it was bs, I need to share it everywhere for you trust me? I told the man who gave me those accounts list to not use it, idk if he was alone to have this list