Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warfighter Reloaded

Discussion on Warfighter Reloaded within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warfighter Reloaded

Hello,

about the Server:

- Ep 6.4 PvP Server
- No pay to Win on PvP!
- x40 kill rate
- Instant Lv90
- No DEX Bug and Multibuff
- 4-times WIS fixed
- New Gears andNew Skills
- Cross Whisper and Cross inspect
- 5 DP per PvP Kill
- Balanced PvP between ALL classes!
- Epic daily events with dedicated and friendly staff!
- Easy server, short time for PvP-ready!

Max Reroll Stats:

Max Reroll Weapons -> 4x +40 Stats
Max Reroll Gear -> 4x +4000 HP/SP/MP and +40 Stats

Our dedicated server specs currently are CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620v24C / 8t 3.7 GHz / 3.9 GHz + RAM: 64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz HDD: 2x 2TB SATA3 and DDoS Protected ++

I hope we see you! Homepage:

Best Regards~~
Warfighter Reloaded Staff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2015, 07:16   #2

I removed commend because i´ve tried this server and I found it´s only made to get the money from people
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/10/2015, 13:08   #3

Server looks fine for now, and it's open only for 1 day so.. You should give it a try >: D
darks are needed..

#bump
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2015, 17:22   #4

Quote:
Server looks fine for now, and it's open only for 1 day so
It's an old server Warfighter, Pepsi opened it again because Shaiya Advanced his new server didn't get more players.

Quote:
I hope we see you! Homepage:
And also Thanks to Pepsi when he take my work from this website and he just do Copy/Past.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/11/2015, 16:44   #5

Well it looks like a PvP server but people only sit in AH. That could be because there's so little fury so if you plan on playing here join fury for action
Just don't ask for PvP in AH because apparently you will get disconnected/kicked from the server without a warning.
Wish you luck with the server!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/11/2015, 17:32   #6

Well, luck is what you really need in this server
To get maxed without donation is impossible, this server is made to fill admins pocket !
At the starting day there was promised as pvp-reward 1 GM RR at 20K kills .... just before the first reached 20K kills its changed, NOW you have to make 100 000 kills to get ONE laughable GM RR, rofl.
There´s nothing to farm, just the 4 kanos bosses drops each 1 costume gear..... sometimes,
but who wants a penguin costume ? ^^
1 more boss in DD1 who drops sometimes 1 GM RR and costumes, but this boss have a respawn time of 48 hours and that´s all - laughable
People sit always in AH because there´s nothing to do, PvP against donators is funny, you dont have a chance ^^
No staff, an ADM who is never present, statpadders everywhere, if you have questions you are all alone.....
I would give this server 2 of 10 points - conclusion: boring server, made by a greedy admin
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/11/2015, 19:14   #7

It seems ludicrous to make such statements when the server has been up for only two days. It's quite possible to get maxed even without donation - the only difference is that it will take more time and patience. I've personally been able to survive and do well in PVP even with my fully ''nub'' gears, and the one thing that matters is that even if you can't be bothered with farming or donating, you can still head straight to PVP. You don't necessarily need to be maxed to stand a chance and be good.

If the server was really a sole mean to fill a wallet, it wouldn't have been possible to gain donation points through kills in the first place. Also, take into consideration that the 30K kills were reached on the first (or second) day of playing - with the rate that kills are gained with the x40 boost, it's really not so hard to imagine being fully geared at one point.

PVP was brilliant when the forces were even. However, the numbers on both factions are constantly fluctuating with the income of players. Initially lights were the ones that needed help, but now fury have found themselves vastly outnumbered. The reason PVP might not be going all the time is because of the instances when we've doubled or even tripled their numbers.

That being said, PVP would be back to amazing if the sides balanced each other out. It's just a matter of new players joining.
Old 02/11/2015, 19:30   #8

Quote:
It seems ludicrous to make such statements when the server has been up for only two days. It's quite possible to get maxed even without donation - the only difference is that it will take more time and patience. I've personally been able to survive and do well in PVP even with my fully ''nub'' gears, and the one thing that matters is that even if you can't be bothered with farming or donating, you can still head straight to PVP. You don't necessarily need to be maxed to stand a chance and be good.

If the server was really a sole mean to fill a wallet, it wouldn't have been possible to gain donation points through kills in the first place. Also, take into consideration that the 30K kills were reached on the first (or second) day of playing - with the rate that kills are gained with the x40 boost, it's really not so hard to imagine being fully geared at one point.

PVP was brilliant when the forces were even. However, the numbers on both factions are constantly fluctuating with the income of players. Initially lights were the ones that needed help, but now fury have found themselves vastly outnumbered. The reason PVP might not be going all the time is because of the instances when we've doubled or even tripled their numbers.

That being said, PVP would be back to amazing if the sides balanced each other out. It's just a matter of new players joining.
You say that because you just joined the server when he up since 2 days ago but trust me that server is old and the adm he just changed few things in this server. i know him perfectly and it will not be there balanced in PvP, that adm he don't care about his players as example you can see his new server Shaiya-Advanced when there no players he close it and he back Warfighter when was there more players.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/11/2015, 22:09   #9

Sorry but i dont like fake Server called " Full Episode 6.4 or Episode 7 xD " btw good luck :-)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/12/2015, 14:44   #10

yes fake server...its not full ep 6.4 lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2015, 15:58   #11

It´s a nothing, there´s only 1 map in use - the World Cup Map ^^
aaah ...... and the AH.
Every 12h ppl do the 4 kanos bosses to drop 1 costume part and that´s it !
Boredom in perfection
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/12/2015, 17:44   #12

well it's shaiya advanced

i dont know the ADM or server, but just comparing the 2 advertisment threads and the features, its easy to see

advanced was fun, just not enough ppl

Now.. everything can go well or not. And if something doesn't work well, it's not a shame to "restart" it with new Additions or Changed. It deserves a new chance, so i'll join again and see how it will go

Cya all there
Old 02/12/2015, 17:52   #13

Quote:
It´s a nothing, there´s only 1 map in use - the World Cup Map ^^
aaah ...... and the AH.
Every 12h ppl do the 4 kanos bosses to drop 1 costume part and that´s it !
Boredom in perfection
Sure , as you see isn't there any reply from the owner of this server, he do only theard and he doesn't look at it because he don't care about his players for the suggestions or ideas or their opinions about this server.
He do as before 4 boss for drop and no pvp as usually and all siting in AH.

Quote:
Kanos Bosse all 12 hours
Costume Gear, 80%
Quote:
DD 1 Boss all 2 Days
Custom Gears, 100%
GM Reroll, 100%

Costume Gears: Penguin,School,Gangster and Honeybeen!
Nothing new in the drop list. as i said copy/past from the old website of Warfighter.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/14/2015, 13:02   #14

#Bump
Tomorrow we'll have a naked, if we collect 200 votes, join us and participate! (:
Old 02/14/2015, 21:49   #15

^^

Chatroom shaiya ^^ u should rename it. Waste of time.
Thanks
1 User