Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Rising War

Discussion on Shaiya Rising War within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 09/12/2014, 20:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
I've just checked the ranks. I've seen a server with quiet similiar system. Trust me, people will get bored of it e.e 1st rank lasting till 100k kills, even it's x50. You gotta think that you won't have let's say 80 people online instantly to make that work fast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2014, 07:29   #17

That's Pretty CooL BLoom
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2014, 15:24   #18

Register on site is not working
Old 09/19/2014, 12:36   #19

#REMOVED
Old 09/25/2014, 01:13   #20

Your staff list where it talks about your staff says you guys have picked the must experienced people, i think you meant " most " xD
Old 09/25/2014, 14:12   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
Your staff list where it talks about your staff says you guys have picked the must experienced people, i think you meant " most " xD
Let me remember to you this is an release not an general discussion about pservers .... and yes i have the most or must however you wish experienced staff members i know you search servers to become [ADM] - [GM] but on here you have to earn it , help the server out not to add the owner on skype and ask for a position without neither have downloaded the client and try it out.

If you would like to say your opinions you have my skype ID you can contact me there without posting for no reason here thank you.

Quote:
#UPDATE:
Hello everyone we are with an good point working on the server right now i`m working to finish to add the drop list on the game we should be alive on Monday 29 September 2014 for the Beta Test if that will be before we are going to update it on here.
Old 09/26/2014, 07:39   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-V-. View Post
Aren't u Running Shaiya Valhalla & Shaiya Helheim Server's lol?
Correct Me If Im Wrong Though.
[Whats Up With the Dual Accounts Posts? O.o]

@BLooM Gl With The Server. ^^
No it is a friend i helped, i have been buying scripts for his server, giving it to him since i owe him.
Old 09/26/2014, 14:06   #23

Quote:
Aren't u Running Shaiya Valhalla & Shaiya Helheim Server's lol?
Correct Me If Im Wrong Though.
[Whats Up With the Dual Accounts Posts? O.o]
Well that have nothing to do with Shaiya Rising War since Tyler is on his own so please stay on the topic.

And
Quote:
@BLooM Gl With The Server. ^^
Thank you i hope you will join us ^.^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2014, 15:24   #24

#REMOVED
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2014, 21:11   #25

You just made my day :P cant wait teh sv to be up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2014, 19:38   #26

#REMOVED
Old 10/01/2014, 21:43   #27

wow you give up that easy? All that hard work you guys did and quit that easy? you did exactly wat he/she wanted, **** Losers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/03/2014, 10:02   #28

I have tryed but seems like the owners of the other servers are that much jelous of the work of others cuz they can get more players than them so to be sure that they will go down will start to exploit on the server since the other things are good secured ... i will suggest in the future for the new owners coming up to make a good server up listen to the opinions of the players because without their opinions the server wont work , the players wont stay if you try to go for your own ideas only , i have and i will keep to apologize to everyone for the wasted time i`m sorry but i cant keep to continue to waste my time and money for haters to exploit the server and DDoS it when they will grow up this game will have a future before then wont happen because the best and old developers from here left.
I wish they could be arround here to keep working for this game but no wont happen and you can see why people will never learn to stay back and try to do the things better they do worst and will always be like that if they cant have something good for them then no one shouldnt have it.
#REQUEST - TOPIC CLOSE.
Thank you and have a great life everyone.

Tags
shaiya pservers advertise