Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SHAIYA POLARIS

Discussion on SHAIYA POLARIS within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/23/2014, 00:45   #76

elite*gold: 0
i´ve observed the kills done in polaris pvp.
in last 24hours for example GS Leion got more than 1400 kills while the fury with highest amount of kills in same time got less than 400 !
cant imagine a greater imbalance than it is here.
many fury have meanwhile resigned and left the server.
the team is not willing to change anything, especially because most of all donators on aol.
Old 06/26/2014, 21:27   #77

The pvp here is Ridiculous, DF/POG pvp after that a faction towns, if they'd remove this skill pvp would be alot better cause it seems its a DF/POG pvp all the time lol
Old 06/27/2014, 13:48   #78

better dont make a suggestion to the staff, you will risk to get a ban ^^
turtle pvp.... lovely.... when i check the pvp rank list i see only a handful of ppl who get some more kills in last days - sad pvp
Old 06/28/2014, 13:25   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...vermilion... View Post
i was called to this server not long ago by a friend saying he needs fury people to pvp with him..when he told me one name of the guy was in the staff, i immediately backed out..my reason why?? its already stated on other posts..the guy was a former GM/GS on a server that i am playing on atm and he ruined most of the fun on it..luckily, the GO of that server fired him, got **** hurt and went on to ruin and spread his animosity on this server that clearly has potential..he's been a GM on one server as well after he got fired and it bought great problems to the server and its owner too..i am not entirely sure why they keep hiring this guy tbh..all he does is to do stupid things to ruin a server when its already good as it is..

my tip, get rid of the bad seed.. you will only keep losing players this way..

i might give your server a try one day when i know your staff will be reliable already..not just a bunch of whiners running their mouth all over the place..but anyway, here's my bump

#bump

goodluck with your server..
bad bad
...vermilion... you know where you belong.

why do ppl do this? leave for a server when they always know where they belong:-P

reopening don't mean it's better staff ahahahha, staff run a game not the game and how fancy it look's :-P
Old 06/29/2014, 08:26   #80

Server is pretty much about to hit rock bottom and the staff continues to do nothing about it. Most light players have quit due to lack of PvP and the surplus of trash talkers on UoF. Many dark players have quit due to a certain guild causing unnecessary drama among the community of players, which receives much harassment and trash talk from this guild.

There have also been a number of players who have exploited in a number of ways including tapping into the server's donation system/vote system and getting tens of thousands of donation points like nothing under the admins noses. As a punishment for those who exploit or hack, the staff prefers to jail the players or remove their kills rather than banning them, which of course makes it easy for these players to exploit/hack again.

As of last maintenance, gold as well has been made more difficult to farm and still prices remain ridiculously high, in the billions, for PvP Essential items within the server's economy. Which basically means new players will find it impossible to gear up unless you donate. Even with new players who have attempted to donate, the PvP still remains very scarce and difficult to even maintain.

MM/Event raids have also depleted to an all time low. The beginning days of the server, there were 2 full raids of players on each side for MMs/Events. Now, they find it difficult to even get 2, even 3 parties for them.I have noticed that when an admin calls for an event to begin, some GSes have even told their faction not to join the events due to themselves being hostile towards the player/players are who have donated for the event to occur.

The Staff continues to toy around, spawning pigs in AH, doing H&S with unhelpful prizes, making childish remarks on trade chat, etc, while there are so many underlying problems going on right infront of their eyes that they continue to ignore and put off as insignificant.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/11/2014, 20:39   #81

#bump for an awesome server
Old 07/15/2014, 14:40   #82

Server is nice but it does look like Sanctuary Shaiya, as it was already mentioned here.
GS's are nice, atleast Zedd.
Only thing about this server, which is **** are the players, few of them don't let newbies to join boss killings(not gonna mention names)
Old 07/27/2014, 02:03   #83

#bump
because its a great server !

posting some pics from event in our new map iron Arena

Old 07/28/2014, 23:14   #84

This server sucks. Period. Staff does not know how to fix anything. You ask and they tell you they have to ask Cookie. Honestly, if you dont know how to tell someone to get into your game, you should not be a GM or ADM.
Old 07/29/2014, 03:16   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyCatcher View Post
This server sucks. Period. Staff does not know how to fix anything. You ask and they tell you they have to ask Cookie. Honestly, if you dont know how to tell someone to get into your game, you should not be a GM or ADM.
Well for a GM they do not usually handle DB issues so will not always know how to fix an issue.

altho an ADMIN of any server should be able to help with almost all if not all issues in game.

Suggestion for server; rework the client, seems a bit of people have trouble with it :3
Old 07/31/2014, 10:19   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyCatcher View Post
I dun know how u ask them... cuz i had also problems to get ingame, and i asked nice if some1 can help me and i got help of the staff (PS: there is also a forum-topic where stands how u can go ingame!!!)!!! The staff is also more active, respectfull and helpfull as on other server.
And both ADM's have also a real life, but maybe u dun have one... so STOP complaining when something isnt fixed in few secs!!!
Old 08/06/2014, 22:56   #87

i can't go on website . server down ?
Old 08/11/2014, 01:13   #88

it's the server down/closed or something coz it doesent work for me
Old 08/12/2014, 22:30   #89

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#closed as request
Closed Thread

Tags