Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asgard Shaiya

Discussion on Asgard Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Asgard Shaiya

Hello Elitepvpers!

Asgard Shaiya is a new and aspiring server with so much to offer. We have an active and friendly staff that takes pride in being involved in the community; we're also innovative and always finding ways to improve our server.

Server Information
- "EP5" Server
- X150 EXP Rate
- 70 Level Cap
- x1 Kills
- No GM Rerolls or GM Enchants
- Fully user-friendly and interactive website
- Battlefield Runes (Doubles your kills when activated)
- Active Staff
- Lottery drawings every week.
- Gold for AP. (NPCs sell AP)
- FFA Feature. (Map will change depending on event going on)
- Level 1-15 Dungeon
- Guild MM Tokens (Basically, collect X amount of tokens and your guild gets an MM. Restrictions Apply)
- Faction MM Tokens (Basically, collect X amount of tokens and your faction will get an MM in their capital city. Restrictions apply)
- x2 Enchant Events (Enchant jumps from 2 levels instead of one. [1] > [3] instead of [1] > [2])
- Automatic Donations. AP and items automatically add to your account upon donating.
- Much much more! Join us and find out !

Our website link is;

*Thanks to each and everyone of those who provided me with their help. Also thanks to those people who released stuff that we're using here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 11:33   #2

Nice Website wish you best of luck on server
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2014, 19:42   #3

If i may say, i loved your community back to "let's fix the dc bug" times, the MMs are actually great idea o.o Even tho, saw some gears from a friend there about which sharing he doesn't know anything. But not my business. Anyways, i wish ya guys luck *thumbs up* for website
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2014, 11:19   #4

The server is great, Friendly and helpful people and no drama's whatsoever. I recommend that you come on down and give it a go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2014, 13:31   #5

i like this server we really could use more ppl for more funn and continuously expanding game with new features join up and try it out Dark/Warrior
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2014, 13:48   #6

This is a great server, it has a lot of new cool features and the staff is very friendly. Don't be scared to join us and try it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2014, 19:30   #7

finally a good playable server, i can just recommend everyone to check it out, its far better than you might think !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2014, 20:43   #8

EP5 is a fan favorite of mine personally and but original OS has GM Rerolls and might be a good add

I would put more skill points for everyone, with all the added skills makes it very hard for players to even get there basic skills + the new ones

also give skill reset stones for free !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2014, 23:06   #9

Great Server!!

Very nice server with nice people playing! Come join us for some fun
Old 04/25/2014, 01:30   #10

hello Elite Pvpers! Asgard Shaiya has the very best of OS and many many unique and custom gears and maps! Our custom Bosses and mobs have incredible drops. C'mon over and join us...Asgard Shaiya....Where the Gods Collide!
Old 04/25/2014, 15:20   #11

This server has some very interesting ideas guys and girls, and some custom skills as well, i would say check it out

~ Needs more active staff ~
~ Needs More players ~
~ more information will be giving as i check it ~
Old 04/26/2014, 01:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
This server has some very interesting ideas guys and girls, and some custom skills as well, i would say check it out

~ Needs more active staff ~
~ Needs More players ~
~ more information will be giving as i check it ~
I agree this server could be really good if it had more people.
Old 05/22/2014, 08:28   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by doteroargentino View Post
Seems quite good, i've downloaded it and I must say I love the drops, it still needs more people but I think it'll get it with some time cause it's really good.
This server would be good but the staff does not seem to promote, even when trying to contact the ADM of the server was never able too. hope to see staff become active and promoting the server grow.
Old 05/25/2014, 16:04   #14

Amazing Server, Love playing it.. Do wish there was more people on it though besides that very fun.
Old 05/26/2014, 05:53   #15

Gave it a quick try. Level up was fairly quick. The only drops I found were on the starter maps/towns. When I logged, found a hunter on a farmbot simply killing everything. Chuckled a little when I saw the DP coins you get in the FB's were for 1DP/coin.

I also found some "Level Up Runes". Click for 1 Free level. Relog to level. Didn't work in any way. Pitty, at first I thought Awesome. But Fail.

Thats as far as I made it. Drops in beginner towns. And other drops that didn't work.

Although the amount of free leveling gear was nice. Would have been better if the level 35 leveling gear didn't come with level 60 helm lol or level 60 weapons.

I figure if they're going to advertize a server. Might wanna make sure everything works. And that the item mall gives what the description says it gives.