Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Imagination! Server is back!

Discussion on Shaiya Imagination! Server is back! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/27/2014, 08:45   #31

elite*gold: 0
Server is growing fast join us !!! Crazy MM + PvP yesterday!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/27/2014, 17:27   #32

I'd recomend you to watch your staff a bit. Saw some giving out free stuffs, won't say names you can look on their logs. Also checked the pvp today, it's kinda looking like one server i won't mention too, one guy with max gm rerolls can tank whole raid and noone can kill him. Normal rerolls are as i saw 3k the "PVP" reward ones are 5k/50 if i saw good, i'd suggest you to make up another donate stuffs and leave "pvp" rewards for "pvp" rewards or either lower the gm rerolls. Many people left the unsaid server exactly for the same thing. But if i'd give you a hit i'd tell u to lower them cause when server gets over let's be optimists and say 100 people, there'll be people already with pvp reward, and new ones will be theoretically screwed cause of that. And as positive feedback i can really say it's wonderful server, staff the one who plays fair really care about players on website or in server, also very good community, people help each other, they give free gear to new players, give infos in trade chat about drops or so. Recomending for every pvper over here so only thing i don't really like, the "pvp" rewards as donation item (or their stats, take is as you want) and giving out free stuffs. Good luck with the server
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/27/2014, 21:01   #33

Well I just increased the stats which can be gained with normal RR on all gears max now is 6k +60stats I think it will be fair now for newcomers!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2014, 09:00   #34

BUMP :] server's growing fast, you're doing great job
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/28/2014, 17:29   #35

Well kinda pitty, i liked the 3k max rerolls. 6k is e.e well anyways, gl with the server
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2014, 11:29   #36

Received Thanks: 1,399
Bump.
Old 03/01/2014, 13:18   #37

Request for fix drop/drop list. Half things of drop list are not possible to drop in game.

Fix DD2, impossible to go there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2014, 20:04   #38

6,000 Max OJ is such a stupid idea IMO. This server doesn't suit my fancy to play Shaiya again. Get creative people...

I don't mean to offend anyone. I just wanted to state my opinion on the server.

Good luck!
Old 03/01/2014, 21:01   #39

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfgaming27 View Post
6,000 Max OJ is such a stupid idea IMO. This server doesn't suit my fancy to play Shaiya again. Get creative people...

I don't mean to offend anyone. I just wanted to state my opinion on the server.

Good luck!
Oh? How come our server is lacking creativity? Not that I'm trying to bite you or something, but since you're stating your opinion - Please do give an explanation.
Everyone got their own opinion, so thank you for saying it doesn't suit you. We'll do our best to improve, but no matter what we do, or how hard we try - Someone's always gonna be unhappy. Right?
About the 6k max OJ - I don't think that's such a problem, because a lot of people are used to the high stats, and what's even better is the fact our stats are not high at all. Neither low. They're just normal and by normal I mean they're not overpowered. Also not to mention the fact our admin did it so the new players get a better chance to catch up with the old ones.
I'm sorry to get back to my first sentence - But how can you say THIS server is not creative? It has a lot custom stuff, more than I can count on the fingers on my both hands. Not to offend you, but have you downloaded and logged into our server? Have you seen the customization and everything? The gears?

How ever, thank you for your opinion and happy gaming.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2014, 21:44   #40

Try the server out! Great features just a little bit lacking on active players
Bump ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2014, 22:02   #41

Quote:
About the 6k max OJ - I don't think that's such a problem, because a lot of people are used to the high stats, and what's even better is the fact our stats are not high at all. Neither low. They're just normal and by normal I mean they're not overpowered.
No offence, but they are overpowered. Gm rerolls in general ovepowers. So do gm links. Ain't speaking of donation gears. All those things make people overpowered. If you haven't this though, then you should've seen pvp before 1-2 days ago ;].
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2014, 22:05   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Oh? How come our server is lacking creativity? Not that I'm trying to bite you or something, but since you're stating your opinion - Please do give an explanation.
Everyone got their own opinion, so thank you for saying it doesn't suit you. We'll do our best to improve, but no matter what we do, or how hard we try - Someone's always gonna be unhappy. Right?
About the 6k max OJ - I don't think that's such a problem, because a lot of people are used to the high stats, and what's even better is the fact our stats are not high at all. Neither low. They're just normal and by normal I mean they're not overpowered. Also not to mention the fact our admin did it so the new players get a better chance to catch up with the old ones.
I'm sorry to get back to my first sentence - But how can you say THIS server is not creative? It has a lot custom stuff, more than I can count on the fingers on my both hands. Not to offend you, but have you downloaded and logged into our server? Have you seen the customization and everything? The gears?

How ever, thank you for your opinion and happy gaming.
#Mixed ep4 + ep5 with All maps/dungeons of ep5,6 + Gears of ep5+6
#Max level 70
#Max Lapis lv9
#Custom Weapon,Gears,Capes
#PvP Rewards
#Kill cap 500k kills
#70% Free Item mall 30% dropable by bosses
#Ep 5 skills
#x5 kill rate daily , x10 on Events
#Active and Helpful staff team!
#Instant Level! 15 30 70
#All items drop ingame!
#Linking/Enchant Rate 100%
#RecRunes and Enchant stay on slot while enchant or link
#Custom Bosses
#Apulune is the capital for both Factions!
#Free gold
# nice community
# Everyday Events
# Every Month voting event with free IP.
# Ip drops ingame on relicts and in grb
# completly custom lapis with crafted eles/flashs/sonics

If this is what you call creative. Pretty much all servers out there are creative then.

The sky's the limit. Think outside the box for once. Been playing Shaiya for 6-7 years and the last thing I expect from a PRIVATE Server is the same thing over and over again.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/02/2014, 07:27   #43

If the 6k OJ get removed then ppl will QQ about donors GM OJ's .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2014, 09:30   #44

I still don't know why people keep making custom servers and don't focus on one episode, personaly i'm not really into custom stuffs but classic. I liked the gears frm light/dark goddess though. But all of those are personal opinions. Someone calls recolored gear custom, someone doesn't (it's not), someone likes original without custom sets. I think it's useless to compense those things on this server. If u like, then play. If not, doors are right there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2014, 09:36   #45

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
sry to run into the thrad again and here but i just wanted a small thing to say. The dmg resist and all was completly balanced out with the lapis and orange stats that was at he beginning. Since you added lapis level 9 as max lapis you got it unbalanced and you try to balance it with these high OJs again. Well ofc you bought it and your free do to what ever you want with the server yet i believe it would have been easier and better for the pvp to keep the lower stats and rerols. But yet again as i said its your server and your free to do what ever you want with it was just a small hint.

PS; idk if you saw the worldcup quest in which you were able to get "orange stat changes" if not take a look there and see what it is
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread