Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Reverse - the start of a Legend

Discussion on Shaiya Reverse - the start of a Legend within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 02/20/2014, 02:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya-Reverse View Post
The experience on the server are equal to the experience of the official server.
The exp is going to be same? so its gona take me forever to be 60? Im out. Good luck with your server though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2014, 05:25   #17

i think i'll wait and see how it is for myself. depends what will be stacked for increased exp rate, and if he will stick to that low of a rate. however if it takes me any where near the time it took on os to reach 60 i say the same. lol
Old 02/20/2014, 09:43   #18

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
i for myself might take a look and check the server out since i loved farming and grinding. Yet it will be quiet problematic without a good player base and i doubt enough player will join because they are to lazy to grind and farm.
Old 02/20/2014, 13:47   #19

Nobody wants the same grind fest as OS other than a select few people, your server will not have a big community if you stick with x1 exp
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2014, 15:35   #20

Hey guys,
Forgot to tell you there will be a level rate adapted to your charcter level it's completely new and I can't directly say its the official, it's easier.
Before I'm telling you why I have taken this experience rates I want to say that I'm a admin which will listen up to his community, so if you have ideas and you reason them good, and a big part of the community is your opportunity, I wouldn't reject.
There are many reasons why I have taken this experience rate.
The rate is so that it tooks you between a half hour to get up to lvl 15.
And thats for the ultimate mode, on the Reverse server there will be a complete new
system of ultimate mode, hard mode and normal mode. Normal and hard mode get back on important position ingame, because they get many changes.
There also will be a starter package with an experience stone.
In higher levels it will take you some time to get level 60 but think of a pvp where players have different levels between 52 and 60, at the beginning I remember great times where a level group with 52 up to 54 was fighting against one player level 60 they all had great fun at last the lvl 60 died.
I remember there have been some levels which annoyed me, it was between 40-50 when I had to level a big amount of time without pvping, I have made some changes that this levels will be easier to handle.
If this all shouldn't work and people have problem with that system there will be some boost on the experience.

To put it in a nutshell, it's not level 60 you are looking for the way up to level 60 is the aim you are looking for and its a great aim, I guarantee.
Old 02/22/2014, 00:40   #21

I understand the concept and whereas I agree that on OS you could hold your own in pvp from 52+ and it was great fun, A private server community just doesn't have the right amount of players who would be interested in it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2014, 09:45   #22

Exactly what i was gonna say. I'm probably the first one who would want to see that happen (spontaneous pvp happening at random 50+ lvls), but that's just not gonna happen on a PServer. It used to happen in past when people were still exploring the game, when everything was new to them. Now there's no pleasure for most when they know what waits at the end and they just want to get there as fast as they can and get fully maxed.
Old 02/22/2014, 14:26   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya-Reverse View Post
Hey guys,
Forgot to tell you there will be a level rate adapted to your charcter level it's completely new and I can't directly say its the official, it's easier.
Before I'm telling you why I have taken this experience rates I want to say that I'm a admin which will listen up to his community, so if you have ideas and you reason them good, and a big part of the community is your opportunity, I wouldn't reject.
There are many reasons why I have taken this experience rate.
The rate is so that it tooks you between a half hour to get up to lvl 15.
And thats for the ultimate mode, on the Reverse server there will be a complete new
system of ultimate mode, hard mode and normal mode. Normal and hard mode get back on important position ingame, because they get many changes.
There also will be a starter package with an experience stone.
In higher levels it will take you some time to get level 60 but think of a pvp where players have different levels between 52 and 60, at the beginning I remember great times where a level group with 52 up to 54 was fighting against one player level 60 they all had great fun at last the lvl 60 died.
I remember there have been some levels which annoyed me, it was between 40-50 when I had to level a big amount of time without pvping, I have made some changes that this levels will be easier to handle.
If this all shouldn't work and people have problem with that system there will be some boost on the experience.

To put it in a nutshell, it's not level 60 you are looking for the way up to level 60 is the aim you are looking for and its a great aim, I guarantee.
First of all, i like it, that you say, that you will change your position (about EXP rate for example) if players want it - thats a very good way to be a good admin.

Second, yes, there is a problem with the EP rate, we see it on another epi 3 server with low EP rate. Shaiya-Private server Player are to 90% lazy as*es and they want everything for free, after they reached lv 15 after 30 min leveling, they will quit and QQ about that it take so very long.

I like it, if it need a bit longer for Leveling, but 1x rate or 1,5x rate for leveling will take a bit to long - everyone will quit and this server wont grow.

I can remember the time, where my pt around 45-55 in D1 tryed to kill 1 60 player - we really had some fun and the 60s player had some kills
but this wont happend on a p-server. P-Server normaly geting very fast, or very slow. If it geting very fast, the lv 60 player are on [20] full goddess max linked and the levler will die in one hit by taking 4000 dmg all the time. If it go to slow, there are no PT they will try to kill a lv 60s bc there arent this much of players, they play there.

Its up to you, if you want to try making EP rate better then OS its cool, for me, x8 would be awesome for leveling. If you need 1 Day from 59-60 are cool, but the starlevel till the action level should be fast. How you said, till 50-55 starts action with Pushing Darks/lights from best leveling spot.

If i'm allowed to suggest some things:

Drops should be good for the leveling way. For example: if you level, you should be make your leveling gear too. (droping lv 3 lapis on the way you level very well, so you can link your gear up) with a linked gear, leveling make so more fun.
On the best Level Spot (Dino/DD1/2) should be the best drops, for example lv 55+ gear with 5 slots (if you dont say, that goddess drops from Fortune bags or something like this and it must geted from CT)

Well, i have a good feeling about this server. Hope you guys will have this server faster finish then in april

und zu guter letzt auf deutsch: Solltet ihr für Vorschläge offen sein, bin ich gewillt, einpaar Ideen beizutragen. Ich spielte auf sehr vielen Servern und habe noch ein paar Erinnerungen, was die Server so erfolgreich gemacht hatten.
Ich wünsch euch alles glück und viel Spaß.
Old 02/24/2014, 18:41   #24

Update 1.0
New official Shaiya Reverse Trailer.
Facebook Page online now.

Working on quests to make the game more comfortable to newbies.
Old 02/24/2014, 18:55   #25

cant wait for this sv to be on..i was looking for pserver Os style.i like farming grinding its perfect
Old 03/02/2014, 10:02   #26

an sich hört der sich echt gut an, und ich finde es klasse das es jemand versucht einen ep 4 server zu starten.

ep 4 war und ist die beste ep

viel glück
Old 03/03/2014, 22:03   #27

Top!!

Mir geht es genau so wie Dir. Habe auch zu Deiner Zeit angefangen und suche seit langem nach so einem Server.
Allerdings glaube ich, dass die EP Rate doch zu niedrig ist. Das wird die meisten Spieler abschrecken. Genau so wird es auch mit dem AH sein, vermute ich. Wenn die Leute zu lange brauchen ihre Sachen zu verkaufen bzw. bestimmte Items zu finden/kaufen wird sie das ebenfalls abschrecken. Dennoch muss die Preisstabilität gewährleistet sein
und das AH zerstört eben so ein gesundes "Geldsystem". Da müsstest Du drauf achten wie die Spieler reagieren.

An sich finde ich Deine Ideen klasse.

Besonders freue ich mich auf das Gruppenleveln, nur hier für muss die Community groß genug sein. Ich erinner mich gern daran, früher stunden lang mit den selben Leuten gelevelt zu haben und als man sich über verschiedene Themen unterhalten konnte und man hatte viel Spaß dabei. Ich glaube das wird dann auch zu einem angenehmen Klima innerhalb der Community führen.

Nur wie gesagt, ist die EP Rate zu niedrig und man findet keine Leute für PPs, muss ich persönlich sagen, hab ich dann auch keine Lust auf dem Server zu spielen. Aber dennoch bin ich guter Dinge!

Ich wünsche Dir auf jeden Fall ganz viel Glück und Erfolg mit dem Server.

Werde auf jeden Fall zum Release zocken, nur dann kommen auch schon die Abiprüfungen, d.h. viel gezockt wird nicht
Old 03/05/2014, 15:33   #28

The Reverse community is slowly getting stronger.
We are getting attracted to more and more players.
We are working hard on the server at the moment.

And we have to say we are very pleased about your response.

Our creative team would like to have some idea's for the gear between lvl 3 and 7 and the lvl 40 gear which is (nearly) completly useless, so what are your idea's?

Your Reverse Entertainment Team.
Old 03/07/2014, 20:05   #29

i dont want to sound like a douche but thats not your trailer lol..thats the original shaiya trailer with some weird epic music in it.
Old 03/11/2014, 10:59   #30

Hey accer1124,
we was laying on the floor and laughing our ***** up when we reed your post.

There are so many who forgot that we are Shaiya, the community is Shaiya not the game itself. The game itself is just the platform which bring people together in the world of Teos.

So at last we made a trailer which is very attractive to new players, who never played Shaiya before. And we are Shaiya, so the trailer all belongs to the community.
If you are unhappy that there is no trailer which shows ingame content then please wait, there will come one when we start the closed beta.

Don't forget - YOU are Shaiya
Thanks
2 Users