Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New][Episode 4,5] Shaiya The Old Prophecy

Discussion on [New][Episode 4,5] Shaiya The Old Prophecy within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2013, 02:29   #46

elite*gold: 0
Everyone that likes old school Shaiya should give this server a try and enjoy how it should be in Shaiya,a bit slower farm but interesting .
At least you should enjoy ,as I can't ,got no free time

Good luck !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/16/2013, 23:06   #47

Bump
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/17/2013, 15:40   #48

Received Thanks: 1,399
Server looks great, too bad I'm not a fan of Ep4.5.. Even tho you really worked hard for this, so good luck with your server!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/17/2013, 16:35   #49

Best EP4 server out there right now , takes a while to get pvp ready but its worth it. There are quite a few lights when it comes to bosses , events and such , even more furies nonetheless .
Join the server today!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 00:07   #50

yea lights just have 2x more numbers or 3x more all day long ^.^
Old 07/18/2013, 01:11   #51

Sounds nice, might try
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 01:12   #52

Definitely a great server haha. Admins give a **** on hackers. Fury reported several times 2 certain ppl and they are still not banned. Another guy abuses gm rights so if you dont waste your time here dont join
Old 07/18/2013, 01:22   #53

Had some of the best pvp I have had in a really long time today it was thrilling!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 01:54   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCoX View Post
Definitely a great server haha. Admins give a **** on hackers. Fury reported several times 2 certain ppl and they are still not banned. Another guy abuses gm rights so if you dont waste your time here dont join
First of all, thank you for saying we are not checking for hackers or even exploiters. Actually, it is not with a video where a person was slowed by a priest that means people are hacking. Furthermore, as you can see on our forum, one person has been banned for using farm bot, which means we are working to make the server comfortable for everyone. This includes to do not ban people until we are 100% sure they are hacking or exploiting.

Secondly, as I saw many times on fury's trade channel people are thinking that a player named " PrinceDino " is our new Game Master, I can understand that being killed by a player mainly called " Game Master " by few other players could be frustrating.
To be honest, this player isn't a Game Master as for now, our staff member isn't playing a " normal " toon. Well I tried and when I saw people complaining about it, I moved back to Auction House.

From your post I can see you are leaving our server, thank you for having tested Shaiya The Old Prophecy, we appreciate it. Moreover, if one day you decide to come back, you're welcome to.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 02:11   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCoX View Post
Funny how you only complain about those 2 people after you saw they started ranking up fast. At least those 2 people don't dissrespect staff, or any other players and follow ToS as best as they can. All those accussation come from those that got killed and can't face it, with no proofs whatsoever. I kindly ask you to stop trying to set us up, you started with *stop speedhacking* and when you saw on the vid that you were wrong you tried to find other reasons .. poorly though ones, i may add.

Looking past the QQing, server is awesome, great pvp, good people. Most of them at least.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 08:16   #56

Absolutely an amazing server! Definitely recommend this server to any and and all EP 4 fans out there!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 08:35   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawfodog View Post
All those accussation come from those that got killed and can't face it, with no proofs whatsoever. I kindly ask you to stop trying to set us up, you started with *stop speedhacking* and when you saw on the vid that you were wrong you tried to find other reasons .. poorly though ones, i may add.
your wrong accusations probably come from this lol ^.^
and worst is that happens only on 1 of the 2 liv others can get hit but this one can't even on auto atack lol... i know archers and hunters kite and it's how it's meant to play. When they do u get hit and they run back but u can always hit em back. what's this? on 1 of those 2 pics your not even moving dude lol ... and still insufisient range while the guy is standing right next to you lol... and the comment you did on the vid, 100% wrong. Yea you see the char appearing way too far on the 2nd compu fact is here three didn't run 2 compu neither did you

PS : Ari you should fix pv recharge time ^.^
Old 07/18/2013, 09:45   #58

Server has been down for multiple times the last few hours and thanks to the rollback I just lost a ele linked top. Great job admins I wonder if you can top this.

@Rawfodog liv its probably you isnt it? Dont you feel ashamed that you need to cheat on a stupid *** **** game to make yourself feel comfortable o.O ? Well you probably dont and I dont have any more words for this. I hope you enjoy ruining this server which started off pretty good if you ask me but hey there are always people like you around .

@LickMeBaby (Cola) Nice screenshots I wonder how liv is going to explain this .

Some of you havent probably seen the video so I will just post it right here. I never accused you of hacking btw liv I just find you and your "mate" a bit suspicous thats why I made it . I am not an expert on this field so I just wonder what other people say about this.

Old 07/18/2013, 10:20   #59

SoCoX you are just sore that u got outplayed and feel like making a big Q.Q about dying to a pair of skilled archers working together with a priest to own your sorry ***... As for the insufficient range issue If i had a screenshot of everytime it happened so far on any Shaiya server i ever played on i would not have any hard drive space left! it is a known issue when there is a syncing problem between client and server but unfortunately it can be seen as an exploit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2013, 10:54   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makube-x4 View Post
As for the insufficient range issue If i had a screenshot of everytime it happened so far on any Shaiya server i ever played on i would not have any hard drive space left!
in fact, read again.
I said i get that issue only with 1 of those 2 liv.
I wrote archers / hunters do hit and run, that's how it's meant to be played.
However i don't get insufisient range on Vash or fluffy or Zachariah or jamie or any other archers than this one. They hit and run but i can still hit them with normal hits or skills without geting any troubles ^.^

now which one of the 2 is it xD idk
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread