Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legions of shaiya-Grand opening of beta stage

Discussion on Legions of shaiya-Grand opening of beta stage within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/09/2012, 23:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
AWESOME work wiv the server ,really really nice. everything i wanted is there and not laggy and fully working. I love it. Venus, i'll see u all in-game!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 23:13   #17

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-of-Cards View Post
AWESOME work wiv the server ,really really nice. everything i wanted is there and not laggy and fully working. I love it. Venus, i'll see u all in-game!
thanks more to come enjoy it cause it will stand for as long as you wish it to be.
regards legions of shaiya
Old 09/09/2012, 23:19   #18

same as Draconica .. and other 5/6 servers in 1 month ...

Same dude ... so yea , go here and player ..

1 week and server closed

Cheers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/09/2012, 23:35   #19

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by er0z View Post
same as Draconica .. and other 5/6 servers in 1 month ...

Same dude ... so yea , go here and player ..

1 week and server closed

Cheers
this is not same as draconia in all the same ways and besides that I've seen you all servers yet you dislike and never are satisfied besides the point i opened this on my home pc and built it to a machine all of it is protected so in this understanding its a free server yet if you wanna bash this is not a topic to do so this is for who ever wants to play not those who bash on all servers and wanna make drama understand if you dislike it then leave the post since your bashing already if you have issues pm me don't go and start drama on the topic its immature and yet off topic so in this understanding do understand this is for people to have fun and let them play stop this immature stuff you have issues pm me ok your how old just pm me thanks regards legions of shaiya.
ps. never had 5/6 servers lolz..
Old 09/10/2012, 01:12   #20

So i saw some of the video for the weapons, that's pretty cool what you got there
The dual weapons plus the different enchants is something i've def. not seen before
Good luck with your server, even though its a pvp :P
Old 09/10/2012, 01:30   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogod View Post
this is not same as draconia in all the same ways and besides that I've seen you all servers yet you dislike and never are satisfied besides the point i opened this on my home pc and built it to a machine all of it is protected so in this understanding its a free server yet if you wanna bash this is not a topic to do so this is for who ever wants to play not those who bash on all servers and wanna make drama understand if you dislike it then leave the post since your bashing already if you have issues pm me don't go and start drama on the topic its immature and yet off topic so in this understanding do understand this is for people to have fun and let them play stop this immature stuff you have issues pm me ok your how old just pm me thanks regards legions of shaiya.
ps. never had 5/6 servers lolz..

right ... and batman say what ?

You joined elite pvpers in september ... and you are talking like zyphamous ... and many other things ... so yea ... this is same server

But yea .. nvm , i'll stop and i wait 1/2 weeks to see server C L O S E D once again ... and after 1/2 weeks another server up ... bla bla bla .. new ADM ..e-pvp account .. same story , or " cancer " story ...

Cheers ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 05:20   #22

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by er0z View Post
right ... and batman say what ?

You joined elite pvpers in september ... and you are talking like zyphamous ... and many other things ... so yea ... this is same server

But yea .. nvm , i'll stop and i wait 1/2 weeks to see server C L O S E D once again ... and after 1/2 weeks another server up ... bla bla bla .. new ADM ..e-pvp account .. same story , or " cancer " story ...

Cheers ...
Like i've stated have an issue pm me stop being troll and yet the only troll on the topic. This conversation stops here for trolling its just immature bud. You dislike it then do so but people may play here if you like it or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ps.Troll as you wish but as you troll i get stronger and troller's get weaker.
Old 09/10/2012, 14:50   #23

so that another " 100 free server" from ADM ( what made Draconia/Tactical/Slayers) ... 1 week no more ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 16:18   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bany666 View Post
so that another " 100 free server" from ADM ( what made Draconia/Tactical/Slayers) ... 1 week no more ...

I know , and the most annoying is that people still goes to his server ....Perhaps not all are ... to go on this server

he had like 4/5 private servers in 1 month ...

"Good Luck" with this new one ...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 21:22   #25

#request a close until we are done with our 1 day of maintenance thanks
Old 09/10/2012, 21:34   #26

And if that's the same adm? What's the problem...If you don't like the server GTFO and don't say such stupid things, let the other players play, troll...
Actually I love this server, loads of customized items and so on, give it a try guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2012, 00:10   #27

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogod View Post
#request a close until we are done with our 1 day of maintenance thanks
Please refrain from doing this, if you want to post any sort of request, use the report function.

#Closed
Old 09/12/2012, 22:03   #28

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Reopened as requested
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2012, 19:59   #29

here's my review for your server.. not trolling around and stuff but its just a feedback..

i dl'd your server, but most of it, came from a server i know and i clearly played at.. things are quite familiar when you step to AH.. the kill count is similar to this server too.. hmm ITEMS most of all is clearly from another server, just different icons., let me think....

oh i know the answer..

EVERYTHING on it IS FROM DRACONIA and SLAYERS OF SHAIYA.. i know you made all those but whats with the changing of servers all the time?? same game concept.,100% free, kill boost to x49.. i mean., you should get tired really.. you closed SoS in less than a week when you launched it.. i dont get it why you always make a new epvp account, why you always have to close your server in a week,.its getting annoying really zyphamons.. hide all you want, but the people who played on your server before, clearly KNOWS ITS YOU despite the fact that you are changing your name., >.>

whats your reason now why you closed SoS? another lame *** kid-stuff reason you have?? seriously.. if you are fooling people around with your change name, new epvp account, its actually YOU who's making a fool of yourself..

lol... this is another server you made that will last like what, 1 week?? because clearly, you joined last september, as what Kerai posted,.. YOU TALK THE SAME WAY AS ZYPHAMONS, you dont use any punctuations AT ALL.. you are clearly making yourself a fool.. (sorry JohnHeatz )

5 bucks goes to the guy who will bet against me that this server will last in a week and will get closed after 7 days xD!

goodluck with the "im not zyphamons" ..people will soon come to realize you are just making them work for nothing when you close your server down like the first 2 you advertised on epvp

Vermilion out
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/13/2012, 21:05   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...vermilion... View Post
here's my review for your server.. not trolling around and stuff but its just a feedback..

i dl'd your server, but most of it, came from a server i know and i clearly played at.. things are quite familiar when you step to AH.. the kill count is similar to this server too.. hmm ITEMS most of all is clearly from another server, just different icons., let me think....

oh i know the answer..

EVERYTHING on it IS FROM DRACONIA and SLAYERS OF SHAIYA.. i know you made all those but whats with the changing of servers all the time?? same game concept.,100% free, kill boost to x49.. i mean., you should get tired really.. you closed SoS in less than a week when you launched it.. i dont get it why you always make a new epvp account, why you always have to close your server in a week,.its getting annoying really zyphamons.. hide all you want, but the people who played on your server before, clearly KNOWS ITS YOU despite the fact that you are changing your name., >.>

whats your reason now why you closed SoS? another lame ass kid-stuff reason you have?? seriously.. if you are fooling people around with your change name, new epvp account, its actually YOU who's making a fool of yourself..

lol... this is another server you made that will last like what, 1 week?? because clearly, you joined last september, as what Kerai posted,.. YOU TALK THE SAME WAY AS ZYPHAMONS, you dont use any punctuations AT ALL.. you are clearly making yourself a fool.. (sorry JohnHeatz )

5 bucks goes to the guy who will bet against me that this server will last in a week and will get closed after 7 days xD!

goodluck with the "im not zyphamons" ..people will soon come to realize you are just making them work for nothing when you close your server down like the first 2 you advertised on epvp

Vermilion out
I told ya last time when you joined SoS , and you said i am " bad boy " :P
Closed Thread