Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya-Android [V3]

Closed Thread

Old 04/27/2012, 16:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Server Updates:
Added level 2 weapons and gears.
Added Dios back to his spawn location.
Added 2 bosses in game that will drop the new gears and weapons. (DD1 and Jungle)
Added Great Stamina and Great Mana potions to KI Guardians. (Restores 10k SP/MP)
Added Fortune Coin level 4 to Canta.
Great Super Potion restores now 10k each.

---
*Added Fortune Bags to Kanos Guardians*
Currently Droping:

Level 6, 7 and Dual lapises
Level 1 and 2 elements, flash and sonic
Level 70 enchant items
Level 70 pieces
100 Point Bags
Helmet Lapises Level 1 and 2
Operator Hammers
Level 66 Helmets

@ DestinyN
We don`t favour any faction i can assure you 100%.
None can break the rules, use our contact us form on the forums and attach the proofs.
As for the GM edited stats, wow, we don`t have anyone with more stats then it should have in game.
I never enjoyed edited stats, and a lot of people can say it, no one has such things or more things then everyone else can get as drops in game.

Old 04/28/2012, 13:39   #17

Good TaZ With Your Serveur

Old 05/02/2012, 13:56   #18

Bump

Need more fury PvP-ers, but lights are welcomed too.
Old 05/03/2012, 21:42   #19

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,928
A short video of a PvP event that took place last night, just about 2 minutes...out of the 3+ hours it lasted....

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2012, 05:19   #20

This is server is not for new players The fury are one big group of friends and the lights are 4 to 1 on fury Fury members use speed hack speed enchanting as with bad lang all day
lights use nothing but defenders so they pog all the time in pvp fury wont let lights farm the market is screwed up from the update that FC4 that where 7m each drop like they where going out of style the new gear's are form buying or bossing that takes a good wile to kill as with the fury have spys so it gets reset a lot
the adm's gm's are hardly on when they are they make pvp event or taz the owner. goes on his light toon and pvp's and the server is one big lag as weal i would give this server 4/10
Old 05/04/2012, 06:56   #21

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by bothkiller View Post
This is server is not for new players The fury are one big group of friends and the lights are 4 to 1 on fury Fury members use speed hack speed enchanting as with bad lang all day
So tell me, why haven't I gotten any report about this? Remember there are forums for the server and there you can do this kind of reports, so if you have any proof of this please report them to us.

Quote:
lights use nothing but defenders so they pog all the time in pvp
And this is something that staff members can control? It is the player's choice which toon to use, and I have seen some real good Sins, plus a couple of nice mages, not to mention Hunters and the healers as well...Every class has it's good players, but yes, Defenders/Guardians is what I see the most right now.

Quote:
fury wont let lights farm
Thing with this is, I have seen plenty of times when fury actually let the new ones farm, not all the time, that is for sure, yet, they have done it quite some times, and we are grateful about it.

Quote:
the market is screwed up from the update that FC4 that where 7m each drop like they where going out of style
This is going to be taken care of, as Fortune Coin level 4 are being totally taken out and replaced by Fortune Coin level 3 only. Further measures about prices will be taken shortly as well.

Quote:
the new gear's are form buying or bossing that takes a good wile to kill as with the fury have spys so it gets reset a lot
the adm's gm's are hardly on when they are they make pvp event or taz the owner. goes on his light toon and pvp's and the server is one big lag as weal i would give this server 4/10
Well, easy point here, the new gears give a boost to the player that wears them; they are obtainable in game, from 2 different bosses placed at Jungle and Deep Desert 1 with random spawn times.

The "reset" is not about fury having spies, what happens is that, even though it is "annoying" they have an strategy to keep PvP alive, as it has been seen already that after bosses die, most part of the light raid logs out or simply leave PvP, while when the boss is up, there is a lot of good PvP, and we can give as an example last night's and tonight's PvP at WC, maintained alive while at least one boss was alive.

About the lag, we are working on it, deffinitely we have noticed the lag at some points and this will be taken care of as soon as it is possible for us.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2012, 19:24   #22

i don't agree this server is not good for new players. i joined server 4 days ago now i have my def full 70 linked and enchanted with min effort. u can even buy gears at cheap price (except F/D of light idk why) from ah.IDK how market is screwed ,gears are 50 mils to 300 mils per piece(agn except F/D gear).
Furies do attack light farmers in ki. i died 5-6 times while farming DP. but its pvp map and u should expect that. what u should do is to take hits and come back and farm agn untill u get enough to hit them back.
This server has great drops and everything.I loved the fix on priest etain shield skill.I all this server needs a few more pvpers to really kik off.
ONly thing is that i do suspect 1 dark (i dont want to name here) cheating. every light know his name. admins should really look into this cause this one guy is literally killing pvp. and we dont report in report section cause u cant really report things like how u missed 7-8 hits in a row with 1.3k dex or mages hits him 1k or he hits 4k -6k and still got enough def to take damage like a def.
still this is a great and balanced server.admins make interesting events every now and then.and it has a great website. i would recommand this server to anyone new or old players.
Old 05/09/2012, 09:21   #23

I am slightly affraid Echoece might be talking about me lol lol. Yesterday I logged on for 15 minutes and after I solo'ed 5 70-geared lights they have been calling me hacker for the rest of the 10 minutes I've been online and then just dissapeared. I've been called hacker all the time before I quit as well and they refused to pvp with me for some reason, maybe it's time to reveal my hacking secrets o_O. Unfortunately not everyone can use this hack... It's calle d brains, you can't download it.. If you bothered to try hit me on Right ele I wouldn't have been helding hits like a defender and if you were switching tops I wouldn't have been hitting you 7k with my only 1.3k STR
The other fury I suspect to be the "hacker" might be shipwar69. I have to dissapoint all the lights now because he's not a hacker but just as good as me. So I strongly suggest to gain some more skills in-game before you start running around calling people senseless hackers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2012, 09:31   #24

true story

Cheffo is a good pvper and if you try to be good you shoud make duels and work on builds....
Dont hate the player try to be better...
Old 05/09/2012, 10:30   #25

elite*gold: 10
liked it i might play it later ^^
btw : i like the website design its awesome <333
gonna download it later =) cuz the network here is suck as always
t.c
Old 05/09/2012, 15:17   #26

CHeffo if u r an archar then i am talking about u. IF u r not then i am not talking about u.and plz dont support cheating cause he is in ur faction.i am light and i know many 70 gears nub light who will die in few hits.i pvped with u before and i never called u hacker . and foolie i am a good player. plz dont teach me shaiya. i know what i am talking about.
Old 05/09/2012, 16:39   #27

updater and game

can you upload the game.exe updater and any other required thing so ppl don't have to download that 1.2 GB file
Old 05/09/2012, 17:42   #28

@ mon0192837465

It`s better to download the full game, as it`s updated with every patch we done before.

/Others:
We do not encourage cheating on Android, every report is highly considered.
Old 05/10/2012, 17:17   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyN View Post
If you starting to play a private server .. this server isn't right place ....

_ GM Favor Fury
_ Fury can break the rules but lighties can't
_ GM edited stats for a Fury player, even you full linked, you can't kill him ..
Hmm thats actually something different, cause on every other priv server lighties can do everything the want and have active staff on their side. Hacking, abusing, offending - lightie specialities! And after all those years watching lighties owning every shaiya server all i can say is: AT LONG LAST !
And downloading ofc

Seed plox?
Old 05/10/2012, 17:56   #30

The torrent is based on webseed. So the speed should go preety high.

And no we don`t favorize any factions. :P

Closed Thread

« Untamed Shaiya | Shaiya Efsane Ep5 »