Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Untamed Shaiya

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
if ur server continues to b hit I dun think im gonna be stickin around much longer. theres been to much time wasted. how r ppl supposed to finish their gear if this keeps happenin? wud b nice to host an event or somethin when the sever is back up to compensate for the time lost and to the players who av stuck around to give u their support

Old   #92

For those that have chosen to remain loyal to Untamed Shaiya, I personally request that you come back as we're fully operational again, hopefully for good this time. We have a new site as well which will be posted below if you choose to come back or even check out our server. i understand that the past few months have been hard with everyone having to sit and wait for the server to come back up. We were up for a whole month before the *** came back to DDoS us, but he quickly left. I had the server down for 2 days just to make sure that we didn't run into any more complications, but things have been running real smooth since we came back online. If anyone has any questions, they can post them here or over on our forums which will also be posted below. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and we hope to hear from you soon.

Forums:

~ [Dev] Ash Artanis
Untamed Shaiya Developer

Old   #93

"The file you are trying to access is no longer available publicly." (client)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94

Use the download from here Saga:

Forums:

I am not sure why it is not working on the webpage but will get that fixed

Old   #95

Website Client Download Link

The site download link has been updated. Thank you for letting us know that it wasn't working.
Old   #96

the forums are down also ...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #97

Well I guess I can't advertise my server on epvpers anymore, as apollyon has threatened me yet again in private messages here on elite pvpers.

Sad to say, but I think Untamed is gonna have to leave epvpers oh and btw Apollyon/spyrow I know you are reading this little boy, just remember KARMA IS A ***** what comes around goes around, hope you are ready for my wrath

To my players, you can pm me on our forums or on skype, well yall know how to get ahold of me
Old   #98

#Please close this thread
Old   #99

apollyon is a very poor example of a human. His actions have shown to be those of a kid that never had friends. apollyon is a adult and his illogical choice to hack server will effect him in a negative way. He thinks that he has a dont goto jail card because Psever use data owned by a company. The fact is that he can be processed as a civil threat to anyone he has hacked... even more so he can get a terroristic threat charge and that a federal charge.

He needs to really know the law, besides knowing how to DDOS server... Queenie look into that. they dont have to look into what kind of files have been threatened, just that he has been accessing those files without concent and has been threating people based on that.

Look it up.
Old   #100

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,919
#Closed on request

Closed Thread