Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~Welcome, One and All, to Shaiya Haven!!~

Discussion on ~Welcome, One and All, to Shaiya Haven!!~ within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 04/20/2012, 16:50   #151

elite*gold: 0
Great server AH is literly bouncing all the time

Old 04/26/2012, 03:10   #152

I heard this server is having a dilemma on the best way to reimburse for item mall items. This can possibly be solved with a query that is run while the server is offline, if the PS_GameData.dbo.PointLog contains the necessary information.

With this query you can look at how much certain accounts spent on the specified item mall packages. Just specify the packages you wish to total the points on in the IN() clause.
Code:
SELECT
	SUM(pl.UsePoint) AS TotalPointsSpent,
	um.UserUID
FROM PS_GameData.dbo.PointLog pl
INNER JOIN PS_GameData.dbo.Chars c ON c.CharID = pl.CharID
INNER JOIN PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master um ON um.UserUID = c.UserUID
WHERE pl.ProductCode IN('item_6','item_5','item_83','item_78','item_25','item_88')
GROUP BY um.UserUID
This query will let you compare the before and after effects of reimbursement of specific item mall packages as long as your run them including the BEGIN TRAN and ROLLBACK.
Code:
BEGIN TRAN
SELECT UserUID,Point FROM PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master;

UPDATE um
	SET Point = Point + t1.TotalPointsSpent
FROM PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master um
INNER JOIN (SELECT 
	SUM(pl.UsePoint) AS TotalPointsSpent,
	um.UserUID
	FROM PS_GameData.dbo.PointLog pl
INNER JOIN PS_GameData.dbo.Chars c ON c.CharID = pl.CharID
INNER JOIN PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master um ON um.UserUID = c.UserUID
WHERE pl.ProductCode IN('item_6','item_5','item_83','item_78','item_25','item_88')
GROUP BY um.UserUID) AS t1 ON t1.UserUID = um.UserUID;

SELECT UserUID,Point FROM PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master;
ROLLBACK
Since the above two queries deal with "packages" in the item mall, you will need to know what the specific items are contained in the packages to remove them from the users' inventories post reimbursement.

I can't guarantee these are correct as I had limited test data to work with, which is why I made the comparison query so the administrators can do spot checking to make sure things look correct.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/26/2012, 03:58   #153

While I greatly appreciate the gesture (really, you're one of very few people to reach out to help us), we are not having any issues with Item Mall items. o.o I do have a few other questions that, if you're willing, I'd like to discuss with you. I'll PM you. ^^

Again, truly, it means a lot that you heard we had trouble and went out of your way to assist. You're one of very few decent devs left in this community. Thank you.
Old 04/26/2012, 04:06   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaHaven View Post
While I greatly appreciate the gesture (really, you're one of very few people to reach out to help us), we are not having any issues with Item Mall items. o.o I do have a few other questions that, if you're willing, I'd like to discuss with you. I'll PM you. ^^

Again, truly, it means a lot that you heard we had trouble and went out of your way to assist. You're one of very few decent devs left in this community. Thank you.
More specifically I was referring to the combining of nosses into smaller but more useful noss packages, and the reimbursement of AP with regard to that change. If you have solved that already then awesome
Old 05/02/2012, 15:35   #155

Server keeps getting better and better, All the rems and Conti/Pid/EE have been combined into just a few rems so we now have alot more space on the screen

Watch in hd
Old 05/07/2012, 01:48   #156

BUMP For New PvP Zone 1-60 !
Old 05/07/2012, 17:29   #157

Also notice on IYF's Screenshot he does not have a PiD/EE on, that is because all of those things are included in the conti buff to save up on screen space
Old 05/07/2012, 18:25   #158

BUMP

Come join this awesome server. We've had some epic pvp the past few days, with many people ranking. The factions are pretty balanced now, so new players should join who ever they want. Getting geared is easier than ever since everything can be found in AH for a reasonable price.
Old 05/21/2012, 01:16   #159

We recently had our first player hit diamond rank (20k kills). Congrats to Nemo. ^^ And -EndOfDays-, the second. ErzaScarlet is almost there too!

Come on over and join us everyone, we have a pretty solid player base but are always looking for new friends. ^^ Great MM every Saturday, and exp bonus on weekends. See you soon!
Old 05/22/2012, 01:58   #160

Forget MM, forget Maint, forget everything.

PLEASE DO TICKETS FASTER
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2012, 08:55   #161

I'm pretty sure that the several hundred people who *don't* have orders in would disagree with that theory... even if the 100 of you *with* orders in think it's a good idea. lol

This is also so not the place for this. Keep it on our forums, please. This is an advertisement thread. If you want to complain or make suggestions, go to the Feedback thread on our site. Thanks.

And PS- we're only human, and 2 out of 3 on the GM team are preparing to get married in 3 weeks... we've said many times, please please PLEASE just give us a break for a few weeks until that's done with. If you've never had to organize a wedding before, imagine being busier than you've ever been in your life, getting no sleep, having family call 24/7, spending tons of money on stuff you don't even *want*, and having to meet deadlines for all of it. Then throw running a server on top... We want to be there for you. We want you to have your epic items and be uber and have *fun*. Just bear with us for like 20 more days. x.x
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2012, 13:18   #162

Gonna back the GM's up here, They've said countless times why there busy and what also doesnt help is that when everyone was given 900 dp for nos everbody bought letters so yeah there backed up.

If you cant understand this then there is no hope for you @ haters xD
Old 05/22/2012, 20:54   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaHaven View Post
I'm pretty sure that the several hundred people who *don't* have orders in would disagree with that theory... even if the 100 of you *with* orders in think it's a good idea. lol

This is also so not the place for this. Keep it on our forums, please. This is an advertisement thread. If you want to complain or make suggestions, go to the Feedback thread on our site. Thanks.

And PS- we're only human, and 2 out of 3 on the GM team are preparing to get married in 3 weeks... we've said many times, please please PLEASE just give us a break for a few weeks until that's done with. If you've never had to organize a wedding before, imagine being busier than you've ever been in your life, getting no sleep, having family call 24/7, spending tons of money on stuff you don't even *want*, and having to meet deadlines for all of it. Then throw running a server on top... We want to be there for you. We want you to have your epic items and be uber and have *fun*. Just bear with us for like 20 more days. x.x
Well, atleast I tried QQ.
Old 05/24/2012, 11:29   #164

Sorry to double post, but everyone join server .
Old 05/25/2012, 01:14   #165

Looks like the server's been doing pretty good Haly, hahaha. You have any guess off the top of your head what the average player count online is for y'all?

Tags
farm, grind, mid-rate, pvp, shaiya