Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Nemesis

Discussion on Shaiya Nemesis within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,772
Shaiya Nemesis

Heya guys, it's Bane here, with ANOTHER advertisement thread...

Well as some of you might already know, I am now with ShaiyaNemesis, also know as Team EPIC, (they were removed from Twilight from being OVER EPIC!!!), so without further ado, let me give you information on this wonderful place.

So, we have a creative team of socialy adept monkeys, who brought you this;

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

Bane is there any more??

YES!!!!!!!

We have full working EP5, skills coming soon, we have custom EVERYTHING, a fun staff, fun players, fun PvP, fun grinding, fun EVERYTHING.

All EP5 maps are open, and have there own custom drops, the game has custom gear, and anti-infantation measure's are in place!! (we hired a troll to watch the auction house )

The game has a friendly staff, that try there hardest to monitor T/C 24/7, they also check tickets EVERYDAY.

Custom banning system, to keep the noobs out, and PvP in!!!

But why are you listing to me??? I just am the developer, go try it out for yourself!!!!

*Disclamer*
This server is brought to you by Shade(Danco1990) and Zephyr, all creative property (including me) is copyright!!!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 06:25   #2

Congratulations Guys ^_^ another proffessional server for players to have choice.

Wish you all best of luck, this server is deffinatly worth a decent look at.

Best Regards
Safe
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 06:34   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,965
Played there for an hour....got KS'ed by high lvl toons on.....map 2....so sounds good, you make it sound like an awesome server but i'll pass on this one, good luck
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 07:15   #4

Have fun you krazy kids
And good luck
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 07:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-Swagga View Post
Have fun you krazy kids
And good luck
Thank you!! :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2011, 07:59   #6

give me thanks button. way faster to show gratitude then posting a comment lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2011, 14:56   #7

-_- Please be nice on ANYONE's add thread.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 18:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggyMaker View Post
Edit
Donators will rack up faster get out there faster but not better and try say something good about it they have put alot of work into there server and the probably have a good excuse for banning

Peace thats all from me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 18:37   #9

Lol, I have nothing good to say about the server, and less about the owners.

Theres been quite a few people scammed, hacked, ripped off and later on ignored, insulted, later on banned. Helped the server, later on got tossed away like trash.

So don't tell me to say something good about this server, theres absolutely no reason somebody would donate or even play longer than a few days. GMs seem nice at first, you'll get to truly know them later on. Me, my old friend (who was a GS) and several other people experienced it first-hand.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 19:34   #10

Can't say good about this server... Sorry, Bane.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 19:35   #11

Let's stop being so hatefull
Old 07/16/2011, 21:51   #12

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,965
Yeah, there are two ways of saying things about a server:

If you like it, well thats just one way to do it, supporting it, putting in your two cents about the server and giving your feedback.

If you dont like it, you have 2 options:

1) Just don't say anything at all
2) Give your feedback, but being as respectful as possible, because at the end, the owners put a lot of effort on the server and have to keep working on it to keep the players they have and attract more players. It is ok to give your feedback, say why you did or did not like the server, but that would be all, no disrespect, no harrasing nor flamming.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/16/2011, 22:20   #13

Received Thanks: 1,065
The past is what happened before.
People can change. Yes some things have happened.
Things can always be improved.
Either way though you guys are giving them extra bumps(which i doubt you are meaning to do)
This is one of the biggest servers out and they have been around for awhile.
So they have to be doing something right.
-Free Bump-
Old 07/17/2011, 00:41   #14

I think my banning was kinda biased, you would NOT do it on a random server, am I right? I wasn't insulting, cussing, I was giving feedback about the bad things. :|

And shadow, I don't beleive YOU said that. Weren't you one of the people on our side?

John, or you can warn players from waisting time and/or money on the server by telling the cold truth, while not insulting/cussing etc. like I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggyMaker View Post
Lol, I have nothing good to say about the server, and less about the owners.

Theres been quite a few people scammed, hacked, ripped off and later on ignored, insulted, later on banned. Helped the server, later on got tossed away like trash.

So don't tell me to say something good about this server, theres absolutely no reason somebody would donate or even play longer than a few days. GMs seem nice at first, you'll get to truly know them later on. Me, my old friend (who was a GS) and several other people experienced it first-hand.
I don't see why this didn't get edited, I don't remember saying anything other than this in my original post.

-doublepostimsorry-

P.S.: I've been there from the beginning&even advertised, tried to improve, and like many others, got thrown away like a piece of garbage.
Old 07/17/2011, 01:15   #15

Siggy, I decided to keep your these two post (merging them), to explain my point to everone, the reson the first post recived a infraction was because you directly assutled two members of this forums, it has nothing to do with this being my thread.

Now all of this aside, please return to topic! =p

Edit: the seconde post did not get deleted since you were stressing a point, not attacking anyone.
Thanks
1 User