Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Invite to} Elite Shaiya

Discussion on {Invite to} Elite Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 04/11/2011, 08:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow5833 View Post
stop with this now. this isnt an insult thread. this isnt high school.
this is a thread for someones server. not yours.
it doesnt need to be filled with childish **** like that.
it also creates nothing but problems for everyone.
dont want to have to have the thread closed and make it to where gatewayto doesnt have anymore comments towards his server due to pathetic ****. :/
not fair to do to him.
Lol shadow your going to each thread with the "stop the hate" and "keep it clean" campaign. Why doesn't everyone just stop the trolling and go do drugs or whatever it's the youth of today are into. (That includes you Shadow)
Old 04/11/2011, 08:09   #17

Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by boktai2 View Post
Lol shadow your going to each thread with the "stop the hate" and "keep it clean" campaign. Why doesn't everyone just stop the trolling and go do drugs or whatever it's the youth of today are into. (That includes you Shadow)

thats not what im doing.
gate happens to be a friend of mine
dont want his server thread to be full of **** like others are.
and im pretty sure i know my life well...ive never done drugs.
have better things to do in my life than to waste away.
Old 04/11/2011, 08:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by boktai2 View Post
Amazing, you attack someone for trying to promote a clean freindly environment (noble cause imho) and your solution is Drugs!!

What a Joke.

Appologies for off subject.

Best Regards
Safe
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/11/2011, 14:29   #19

Elite Shaiya is a great Server.
No Laggs... just fun to play!!
And the GMs are very very Friendly they help where they can.
Old 04/11/2011, 17:32   #20

Eh.... myself like many other people, have leveled to 60/70 (depending on EP4/5) too many times to play only a 45x rate server >.< That's the only thing holding me back.
Old 04/11/2011, 18:49   #21

if u play right ur in like 3-4 hours on lvl 70 and *** its a MMORPG why would u play an MMORPG when u have everything right at the start.
Old 04/11/2011, 19:28   #22

elite*gold: 260
This serer has been in Beta testing for 4.5 to 6 months and within that time i have had the chance and privelage to work with some fantastic people, Aside from the great staff keep in mind that it is running my server files, and i give this server my seal of approval
Old 04/11/2011, 19:34   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongSide View Post
if u play right ur in like 3-4 hours on lvl 70 and *** its a MMORPG why would u play an MMORPG when u have everything right at the start.
Yes, it's an MMORPG, but for those of us that have been mistreated by ****-poor GM's, and such, we've been through the leveling process too many times to want to re-level at such a low rate.

Also, only Warrs/Bg's can level that quickly at this exp rate. Pags, Hunters, Sins take up to twice as long. Even on a hardcore grind.

You may have been able to be high level on one server for an extended period of time, but many of us were, as stated, abused by many GM's running off and doing shady things; we've been forced to find other servers multiple times... Re-leveling isn't my cup of tea. That's all I was stating.

Good server, or not. It doesn't matter to me anymore. If I have to spend a full day just to level, not counting farming... when I have 4 kids and work a full-time job, when all I want is good pvp on a good server, it just isn't going to work. Not for the 40th time!

MMORPG's are only fun in the grind if it's fresh to you. Not when you played OS for 4 years and grinded every class to 60.
Old 04/11/2011, 22:11   #24

hey whoever bashing on me.
dont get smart and that guy with the profile picture.
i didnt mean it any bad way its just a funny thing for me. plus seeing first time with their pic on epvper. but w.e go do drugs u need it.
Old 04/12/2011, 00:59   #25

I agree with UVUC for the most part and those are the same reasons why I created Elite Shaiya. Like you and like most others, I had flowed around from servers to servers because of server being shut down or poor management or like OS require tons of farming/selling to even try to get on the same playing field as a person that donate. And yes I’m tire of starting over each time, grinding and farming.

The server environment/drop list is setup so that it’s doesn’t take too long to get to level 70 (about 2 hours solo – 40 minutes power level). We all understand that the supporting characters like a priest should be power level or part with another front line character, not solo grind to death (basic playing tactic).

I’m not saying that I have better management skills than any other server owners, I’m only saying that my line of communication is always open to any players. My skype is made public and I haven’t yet refused a contact nor not reply to a message.

If a player feel that they are miss treated by the community which I and so many others dedicated friends had created, a simple “Post” does great harm to a private server reputation.

Like the tile of the post state {Invite to}. You are invite to a community, a party, to a social event of fun and so much more – stop by and check out our community, you may not mind the grinding while making friends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2011, 02:12   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatewayto View Post
I agree with UVUC for the most part and those are the same reasons why I created Elite Shaiya. Like you and like most others, I had flowed around from servers to servers because of server being shut down or poor management or like OS require tons of farming/selling to even try to get on the same playing field as a person that donate. And yes I’m tire of starting over each time, grinding and farming.

The server environment/drop list is setup so that it’s doesn’t take too long to get to level 70 (about 2 hours solo – 40 minutes power level). We all understand that the supporting characters like a priest should be power level or part with another front line character, not solo grind to death (basic playing tactic).

I’m not saying that I have better management skills than any other server owners, I’m only saying that my line of communication is always open to any players. My skype is made public and I haven’t yet refused a contact nor not reply to a message.

If a player feel that they are miss treated by the community which I and so many others dedicated friends had created, a simple “Post” does great harm to a private server reputation.

Like the tile of the post state {Invite to}. You are invite to a community, a party, to a social event of fun and so much more – stop by and check out our community, you may not mind the grinding while making friends.

well said sir.
Old 04/13/2011, 20:17   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVUC View Post
Yes, it's an MMORPG, but for those of us that have been mistreated by ****-poor GM's, and such, we've been through the leveling process too many times to want to re-level at such a low rate.

Also, only Warrs/Bg's can level that quickly at this exp rate. Pags, Hunters, Sins take up to twice as long. Even on a hardcore grind.

You may have been able to be high level on one server for an extended period of time, but many of us were, as stated, abused by many GM's running off and doing shady things; we've been forced to find other servers multiple times... Re-leveling isn't my cup of tea. That's all I was stating.

Good server, or not. It doesn't matter to me anymore. If I have to spend a full day just to level, not counting farming... when I have 4 kids and work a full-time job, when all I want is good pvp on a good server, it just isn't going to work. Not for the 40th time!

MMORPG's are only fun in the grind if it's fresh to you. Not when you played OS for 4 years and grinded every class to 60.

yeah i have to agree with UVUC here, i was just about to go and download this when i spoke to a few ppl who played here, and i rele dont wanna lvl my toon again, i been on about 30 diff servers so i cant be bothered with a slow grind again lol, sounds like an awesome server tho, i might have to come give it a try if the exp rate goes a bit higher / i feel like uber grinding again lol

good job on the rest of the server tho, looks pretty cool
Old 04/13/2011, 20:32   #28

Thank you for pointing this out, the download is completely updated. Once download, no patch needed to be ran.

Will check with the staff to see about increasing the server exp rate.
Old 04/13/2011, 22:04   #29

well elite shaiya was the best server i have played till now ....
u should all try that guys
(sry for double post )
Alta
Old 04/14/2011, 17:58   #30

Thanks for your guys input about the EXP - we will increase the EXP rate on weekend to 75%

Tags
elite, elite shaiya, pvp, shaiya elite, shaiya private server