Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Chaotic Shaiya] Player Review

Discussion on [Chaotic Shaiya] Player Review within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Chaotic Shaiya] Player Review

Im someone who has been playing shaiya for a very long time. I thought i should let everyone know whats out there with reviews of servers. I dont know where this should really go advertising or just shaiya private server but ill let a moderator decide that. And this is one of my personal favorites.

Chaotic Shaiya Server Review!

I personally enjoyed this server and thought I should share it with everyone. It was a server that was like no other. You couldn’t get uber by donating. And it’s a challenge. I’d like to consider it OS. But it didn’t go horribly wrong. Ice cream is available in Bootlgerry but, there is No noss which is great.
No Noss So you can work on your build and only 9 stat Points So you can really play how it should be. 11 Stat points or 13 stat points just kills the point. Like they say on their website They are Indeed Not lying. I quote
“ Our Features EP 5 Client, Detailed and specific custom drop location, 87x XP Rate. The time spent grinding will help players discover our customs drops. No Nostrums, but there are Ice Cream merchants in AH ( Grape and Melon only). Lapisia are in-game. No Armor/Weapons/GM Links/Uber Items will never be sold on chaotic Shaiya. Special Bosses spawning in secret areas, loaded with goodies. Chaotic Bags drop across all maps.( Our version of fortune bags). Our goal is to bring focus back to game play, not on what new tricks or overpowered items we can introduce. Players can focus on grinding and how to properly build their toons, without worries of donators dominating, since uberness will never be sold. If you put in the time, everything is obtainable.”Our Features
EP 5 Client

Best thing about it being a challenge is that while your leveling you get to experience the awesome drops that this server beholds. Even though it doesn’t drop Something uber like level 65+ gear. It drops stuff that really Helps you out in-game.
Server is still Fairly new well it is to me so. I hope you enjoy it Like I do.
Here’s a small drop list about the server. Its not everything but it will help you out.

[B]Map 1
CR/AR:
Nobles
CB lvl 1 (Our version of fortune bags!)
Bosses drop worship

1-15: Rec runes
CB lvl 2
Custom Bosses with special drops!
CL/FL: Gear Drops increased
Dreads and Legends added to third floor.
Troll drops dreads, legends, and chance for goddess

CT 64 & 68 gear

Map 2
Fed/KH: Gear drops increased
20-30 zone dreads
PID/EXP Stones
Boss drops 30 zone gear and chance for goddess
Mait/AN:
Increased gear
Boss drops legends, chance for goddess

20-30: CB lvl 3
Continuous Rez Runes