Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya exile hardcore grinding

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Shaiya exile hardcore grinding

So after few weeks playing it i get realy bored whole server is about grinding
Here how you start
you make acc then you need to rush up to 52 atleast to be eable to farm Ruber chaos get some gear lapises fb etc thats like a lot of weeks farming till you get EP or other stuff that you can change for EP you need 2k EP to get 60 yes you pay to get lvl or make 2 accnts and play 48hrs to get 60 or buy EP for cash
Balance: sux "donators" get exile lapis and other good stuff that making them let say up to +2k dmg more yes you can get that lapis too but you need to be online whole day and wait for CTI and hoping to get some thats like never gona happen in mean time you can farm and farm and farm and maybe you get good stuff to be able to do ****** dmg on pvp so yea here like on OS money makes fast good players.So if you wanna waste time this is good server for that GL...

Old   #2
Not even close...

In regards to the Exile post on grinding..
You have got to out of your mind...
The Exile lapises , Letters ( for GM Links) and Op's drop in Fortune Bags . I was in EC and in 1 week obtained 3 Exile lapises and enough Op's to link. The Exile gear is easily obtainable from a simple quest and can be PVP ready in 2 weeks . Only Exile has an area where new people can farm nice items without fear of being massacred by the opposing faction. No other server has that . Period.

And with the awesome web forms that are instantaneous such as : Instant Donation ( incl choice of pkg items) , GM Link , GM Extract ,Free lvl to 15 or 30 , Letter Turn in - it makes it even better .

Dont flame unless you post all the facts.

1 User
Old   #3
It is obvious from your post Torn that you are one of the many players that want everything given to you fast and free, and you are not willing to work for anything. Here's the problem with the "give me" servers out there, when you get everything free and your uber in a week you get bored because there is nothing to do. Exile is by far the most innovated server I have played. It's just challenging enough to hold my interest. The thing I like most about this server is that the owner truly cares about his players, the donator's really have no advantage over non donator's as almost everything you can buy drops in game or is sold at the AP merchant. And its the only server out there where you can start out at level 30 for free. So I really don't see why you are QQing unless you are just one of those people that think you should be uber in a week.
2 Users
Old   #4
yuna? i bet u r Bow_tox arent u :P? and about shaiya exile my friends played it and they kinda recommended it ^^ and btw yuna i heard TS became gm on exile , been a while since u guys left pandora ^^ miss u on spando.

Old   #5
wow cmon dude, if ur still epic failin at the game after 2 weeks then u need to go to a server where u start out with everythin, cuz u must be **** awful.

ive been on exile for 4 days and i have my lvl 60 exile archer with gear, good bow, and partially linked, i also have my lvl 55 UM fighter linked and partially geared, in about 3 hours farming EC u can get 2 or 3 letters, 5 OP's, about 20 LH 7's, and like 7 or 8 of every lvl 5 and 6 lapis ( and no i dont donate ) what more do u want? seems to me like ur only ever gunna be happy on a server where u log in and already have full gear, full linked, and 20b gold.

Dont wanna work? Fine, ur choice, but dont QQ about it jus cuz ur lazy
Old   #6
You get all if u be in GM's Guilds dark or light side .
Light side look for Blitz/Yuna
Dark side look for -L.A-
^.^ afther that evrithing is easy and Lph been doing amazing job Coding....
Old   #7
elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,647
you have the backwards, They became GM's because they showed leadership and dedication to exile that made them become a GM. Their guilds were already powerful. And if you're accusing the GMs of providing things for their guild then I have news for you. ALL of my staff is automatically tracked for everything they do. This is part of my GM portal for all the staff members, so they can view the log and see what the others are up to. This makes trust among the staff members.
1 User
Old   #8
Just putting this out there.... unless you are on staff and actually have some facts to back you up.... posting stuff like this makes you look stupid. Especially when the owner/creator/hoster is so well respected and has hundreds of people who would go out of their way just to prove you wrong......

Stupid topics make me "lol"

Get facts - Then post

3 Users
Old   #9
The impression of staff playing favorites has been a growing scapegoat for many as of late. I am the sole GM on my server atm, and do not even play it. Hell, my GM toon is level 10.

Yet, even after only being open a week...if you go by recently disposed of players, guess how the 'top' guild on fury managed what they have thus far? Yup, I gave them everything =)

People put little thought into anything before they post. Shifting the blame is just the easiest route they know to take the focus off of their own flaws, and they skill and knowledge of those who surpass them.

My only advice to those who wish to cast shadows over the staff rather than to take the time and effort needed to actually learn to progress yourself, is this, open and play on a local server. On your own machine. One of two things will happen.

A) You will learn the "in's and out's" of strategic play, and come to a whole new perception of how things are

B) You will get everything handed to you, by yourself, as you are the only admin on the server. This should ease any discomfort you had previously about staff interaction with the player base as you will be the staff handing out items to the players. You to yourself, and only yourself.

Problem solved.
Old   #10
O.O amaizing!!!
Lph.....( im famillie of one of ur Gm's )

<--- and to all the ones that felt hurt by my words.was giving a advice to new players in Exile did i say anithing bad told just wich guilds to join in,as lph said happen they was alredy the stronger guilds dhuu!!! And i got nothing to be afraid of say stuff knowing LPH will read or not, im a free person. Plus i do know Lph does code alot and we all own him alot but one thing doesnt invalid the other. As i said he doing a good job coding, but that all . Dont assume stuff plz . And i dont see why all so touchy ! Chill im a super uber nice person i dont hurt >.<'

1 User

shaiya exile info drops