Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EA Shaiya and Shaiya 66

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think you made everyone a favour here telling them about someone who can possibly hack their server and bring it down. Can't see anything wrong in that and no one can be hold responsible for actions of others -.-

Old   #17

I understand that you're upset but tell your mother I need my knee-pads back. I wanted to keep this perfessional but its okay we can make it a family feud

Old   #18

milf.. u got da best name evar dawg
Old   #19

thanks boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by nXu View Post
Well, i think it is a BS what you did, Jaden.
(Yup, trolling rulz, but i'm serious now.)
why is it "BS"?

Old   #20

Thanks for informing the community about this persons actions, it is very appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden151 View Post
That i would take the post down. If he stops trying to get into our system.
Self Preservation is a good enough reason to remove your post imo.

However...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden151 View Post
I didn't want to take it down either. I loved my post but people were hacking him because of it, i really just wanted to warn all of you.
Given the fact you didnt want to take it down and you show clear signs of empathy towards the "poor Hacker" who is now being hacked because of your post, i cant help but wonder what else was aggree'd to in the "arrangement"

I'm sure you are aware DoS attacks are on the rise again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF_HUNTER View Post
why is it "BS"?
They dissagree with the post being removed, simple really.
Old   #21

Nope i think it is justice that actually. I just gave my word that i would take it down and i did so- He said he would stop attacking the server, I said i would take down my post if there was one attack after the conversation we had. i would put it back up as well as the msn conversation that took place. Simple as that.

I have given all the information i can and if any admins or GMs want the information that was posted. They can PM me like they have been doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Regardless if you take it down or not... the plans/names are out there and people don't forget... imo no never mind how old someone is.. it only takes a little common sense to determine right from wrong. People have the tendency to not use that thing in life. Ever hear the expression, you made your bed now lay in it? people tend to think there will be no repercussion for there action...guess what there are repercussions to ever action you make!
Old   #23

exactly, My post did what it did. I am not upset with came out of it. People get what they put out. It is karma.
I knew when i took the post down i would get some people raggin on me for it, i accept that and i dont feel like i should have to defend my self for it. I have been completely honest about everything and went out of my way to get this information and SSs to warn people.
And am still answering people in PMs and telling them ways to try to prevent it.
Old   #24

sent you a PM Jaden...

has this been happening to anyone else? Today marks the second successful attack on BfDW, bringing the game to its knees.
Old   #25

So you helped create a monster and want absolution for some degree of admittance on your part. The timing an volume of these pserver attacks seems more than just suspicious. The reputations of both E.A. Shaiya and 66 are forever going to be linked to these attacks. If you want to be a friend to Ken and save what's left of the reputation of those servers, tell him there are much better ways to grow player bases and gain players. I will even help in a positive manner, as a social media consultant, to teach him the correct way to gain players and build a pserver. These attacks must STOP. On all servers. There is a finality to such aggression, which doesn't help anyone. Please stop the attacks.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle4Dwater View Post
So you helped create a monster and want absolution for some degree of admittance on your part. The timing an volume of these pserver attacks seems more than just suspicious. The reputations of both E.A. Shaiya and 66 are forever going to be linked to these attacks. If you want to be a friend to Ken and save what's left of the reputation of those servers, tell him there are much better ways to grow player bases and gain players. I will even help in a positive manner, as a social media consultant, to teach him the correct way to gain players and build a pserver. These attacks must STOP. On all servers. There is a finality to such aggression, which doesn't help anyone. Please stop the attacks.
Old   #27

I see ReachAround hasn't lost his sense of wording and charisma, very nice.

I won't say anything about the subject matter of this thread, doing so would just be repeating most everyone else. Karma to the OP for alerting the community to a potential threat, even if you did remove and edit the original post c:
Old   #28

YOUR A IDIOT

yea that is right , come on , what kind of sweet idea is it .. did you guy Bump "8==D" uglys and think well if i hack and let other servers crash and they know its me , they will come to my new server !!!! WOW, ok first you are like the topic says , the can or worms you have open is NEVER going to get you what you are looking for , as i suspect you are most likely a lil kid thinking hey i want some quick Weed money ? yea we know that you might not have this "crossing Stream ' connection with Ken ! but if barbie was around to talk sense into your poor choice of thinking that HUMMMM hack them bring them down , there players will come ..... Cause this is what i am getting , not only as a player in 2 of the servers i will put this in there forums , and let them ( the players you want ohhh so bad to come to EA or 66 ( AKA ****** six <----- please edit ) ) and inform them your ohhh no so super plans , and we will show you what Numbers and loyalty ( i know loyal with playing 2 servers HA ) but you would not know what this ment , cause you are ( please see title )

that is all , Jade , BfDW, and all other Effected GM's there is a Legal way to take care of this , and it is with the Information act , just cause you are worried about running the illigal server is nothing to them HACKING , which we all know can be punishable under this Information act for up 35 years to life ! no matter how you look at it , we are not Idol threatening you , we just want to get back to what we all want , without some ***** messing up our time and Donated Money ! !
Old   #29

I am not worried about my karma.

This thread wasn't meant for people to flame on. I just wanted it put out to he pester community what was going on. And coma i already pmed you back.

Also, kil love you like a fat kid loves cake
Old   #30

<3 this

you know its not a Flame , just serious think its funny that he purposely hacked servers just to think they would migrate to his , WHAT A FLIPPING IDIOT !!!!!