Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Great Shaiya Private server

Discussion on Great Shaiya Private server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Great Shaiya Private server

Hi mates,

after taking a long break from Shaiya and the unfair conditions of OS, I tried several P-Servers like many of us here. But none of them was balanced enough or it just was too easy to be uber. I wanted something which could keep me going like the beginning of OS.

I am playing Shaiya UGO for a about a month now and I really like it. The only bad point about it is the lack of players, since in the stickied thread it says it is portuegese. Which in a way is not wrong, but there is an english site from them online since months and the game itself is still english and many english speaking players are online.

Now to the facts of this server:

Episode 4 (Sky City, Oblivion Insula working #### Caelum Sacra not yet working)

EXP rate:
-weekdays 3x
-weekends 30x

Drop rate: 30x

Enchantment success rate: 90%
(Yes, it is possible to get to +20, but it fails a lot too. There are not many with full +20 sets, if any.)

Every 2 weeks there is an event in DD1 with bosses and mobs from all maps.

NO nostrums!

Alliance and Union are about even right at this moment. The players like to pvp and they won't get scared only because they died a few times. They try to outwit you and want the fight to keep going.

I know that many dislike enchantments, I did too. But since the chance is even for everyone it is still fair. Mostly enchantments only have effect in PVE/Boss raids. And who doesn't like it if they can farm faster?

You can donate and get APs to spend on things like UM 58 mounts, but there is no real advantage if you donate. So it stays fair. You don't have to donate and still get APs by leveling a Char to Level 60.

A few Item Mall stuffs can be bought by a NPC like Ressurection Runes.

Summary: Everything is quite fair and balanced. No advantage in anyway by being a heavy donater. Boss-events in DD1 so no chance for guilds being too uber by farming all bosses. Each guild/group can get Ele's and Legends easily.

Hope to see you on the server

[EDIT] Website is working again.
Old 06/12/2010, 20:47   #2

meh.
no res rune without ap
Old 06/12/2010, 23:00   #3

The accessory shops in Keo, AV and Apulune (Iris etc for darks) sell them for ingame gold. As stated in the first post.

Website is working again. As I thought, they support ticket system was improved on the site, so it was down for a few hours.

Tags
balanced, private, server, shaiya