Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]crashing to play going back to pause

Discussion on [REQUEST]crashing to play going back to pause within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]crashing to play going back to pause

okay i have databased stuff no idea if its right this is what was databased

under system data
PS_billing
PS_Gamedata
PS_GameDefs
PS_GameLog
PS_GMTool
PS_Userdata

IM using:Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
System: Windows xp home edition
UAC: off

Other:
1. When i installed the program and they ask you for a password i put in another one was i suppose to put in shaiya123?
2. The config files there is so many 127.0.0.1's do i have to change all of them to my reroute if i just want it to work on my computer?
3. Problem with the pauses turning to play

Sidenote: Ive noticed the Session doesnt play at all (maybe this is the problem i just need to do something to the session?)

I think it is deffinitly the Session itself I try to "start" it using PSM_server Agent and it says this

When i try any other but session they will start than recrash but this one is the one that gives an error like this

EDIT: PSM_AgentClient is only one that will stay running
Old 09/22/2010, 08:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
i have the same problem plz help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi, i want back to play and i need some info
02/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
i tried to search about info in this forum about privet server of silkroad and i didn't find anything so please some one can tell me if there is server with europs or power lvl and how much exp and all this thx eitai.
[Request] Crashing L2walker
09/15/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a method to agressively crash a character using OOG walker. More specificly I am looking for something that will achieve this with versions of walker used on interlude private servers. e.g. 10.8.6 Back in C1 you could do this by simply clan inviting a bot. The targeted walker would then crash. Ofcourse these kind of simple methods are no valid in later version of l2walker. Any input will be much appreciated.
[Request] Crashing L2walker
09/15/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a method to agressively crash a character using OOG walker. More specificly I am looking for something that will achieve this with versions of walker used on interlude private servers. e.g. 10.8.6 Back in C1 you could do this by simply clan inviting a bot. The targeted walker would then crash. Ofcourse these kind of simple methods are no valid in later version of l2walker. Any input will be much appreciated.
crashing servers with EXT.DLL (request)
09/22/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
does anyone know how to crash a lineage 2 server with ext.dll?
[emu] how to get back to play after a ban?
09/03/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Today i got banned in a private server and i was wondering if there was a way to get back playing, hacking the ban system i think. What i understood is that the ban is ip-based but i cant go further. Help guys