Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

runes recreation premium

Discussion on runes recreation premium within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
runes recreation premium

Hello epvp how are my how I can use the recreation runes that double the orange stats inside the game and that I need to be able to use them thanks for your attention

The runes recreation are STR DEX INT REC WIS and LUC
Old 05/22/2019, 15:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
não entendi muito bem oque voce quer dizer me explique

Tags
private server, server ep 6, shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
runes recreation premium
08/05/2017 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
Hello epvp how are my how I can use the recreation runes that double the orange stats inside the game and that I need to be able to use them thanks for your attention
Premium Recreation
05/19/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
The premium recreation runes do not work, str and dex function properly, as well as HP, but rec, int, wis, luc not know where is problem?
How make Recreation Runes/Enchantment Items keep staying in the window?
03/02/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
It seems that this is a client thing wether the recreation runes staying in the designated window after you've done one complete recreation or not. On the most servers you have to move a new recreation rune in that window after you done one recreation, but on other servers, the stack staying there. If i use the client of a server where the stack stayes there with my server, the stack is keep staying there also. So that must be a client-sided configuration.
GM Recreation Rune
12/09/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello! One private server I've seen that makes maximum Recreation Rune orange stats, and I wanted to make yourself this, though, but I never could find a guide on how to do this. For this reason, I decided to ask here in the forum. If someone has a script to do GM Recreation Rune please lay on the forum, or to me in a private message. Thank you.
How to Change Recreation and Blacksmith.
08/31/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Guys Please Watch the Trailer and Come " 00:33 Second and 00:50 Second" Recreation Show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83OanomlYE&fe ature=plcp How To making ? Thanks to Reply.