Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What are currently good pservers?

Discussion on What are currently good pservers? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What are currently good pservers?

Hey guys, veteran shaiya player here. I am returning from a long break. All the pservers I knew are either gone or died. What are the best current pservers? I am looking for a non p2w server where I can gear up in decent amount of time, say 2 weeks or so.
Old 10/15/2018, 20:17   #2

Received Thanks: 1,399
Friendly advice and the most sincere one - Quit Shaiya. There's no good servers right now, the community is more toxic than ever and the game itself brings more headache than joy.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/18/2018, 12:47   #3

Idk.
There is no "real" professional server besides Unite but its rlly slow paste there
so if you want pvp id go for underworld or smth if you want slow lvling with gearing like os id go with unite
Old 10/18/2018, 17:01   #4

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Friendly advice and the most sincere one - Quit Shaiya. There's no good servers right now, the community is more toxic than ever and the game itself brings more headache than joy.
Let me just quote myself real quick here. Did all the posts above prove my point? I'll leave that for you to decide.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2018, 18:15   #5

Shaiya end is brandly new server with high exp rate. It seem the server come from mihai aka story developer. many events.
Shaiya unite is now pretty old but such have an intense advertising power (Shaiya unite appears first on google when you just type shai) and they have like 10 k likes on fb..

im a episode 4.5 player so i just can think of one of them