Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Aridos EP 5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Aridos EP 5.4 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Aridos EP 5.4

Hey Mates, i am on Shaiya Aridos since one day the concept is nice, but not much ppl there. so if you wanna join would love it.

Normal Gaming there, easy to farm normal items, for 70 end gear you need a long time for the bosses, so better in raid with friends. Alone almost impossible. Come and join me. Thank you, see you guys!

Tags
ep54, fun, gaming, server, shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bugged aridos
10/05/2018 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 10 Replies
i bought elemental lvl 1 from item mall& i got bugged axe instead , anyway the message is go palay bugged servers like aridos
Shaiya Aridos EP 5.4
09/28/2018 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 17 Replies
-We are a new Ep 5.4 Shaiya PvPvE Server. -We have active staff and trying to get this server popular. -We are always happy to see someone new join our community as we work hard to keep our players happy. -We include 24/7 Server Management to assure all our players accounts are safe! -We are always working on the server for more custom stuff that a lot others don't have! -You don't have to donate to be the best everything is farmable in game! -We do have a set of rules for each player to...