Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Enchanting Anywhere Rec Problem !!

Discussion on Auto Enchanting Anywhere Rec Problem !! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Auto Enchanting Anywhere Rec Problem !!

i use inventory code , and i work Auto Enchant but i don't work Recreation (orange stat) plss how should edit ? sorry for english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Auto Enchanting Anywhere
01/19/2020 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
I seen someone asking for this script It was a script I built for a friend all it does is basically is it enchants all weapons and gears on a persons account each time they relog no matter where the items are located at in the players inventory or in their warehouse. Please Note these are rough scripts I haven't fully tested them and I been working with my friend as he finds problems with them to get them fix but so far they have been working with very little problems and I have updated them...
Auto enchanting (need a bit of help)
09/16/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
can someone tell me how can i auto enchant with MacroGamer? or some other simple program i tryed like it's explained here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-exploits-hac ks-bots-tools-macros/175628-l2-support-application s-l2control-l2sniffer-acp-etc.html but the problem is it's an interlude server and enchant scrolls do not pile up as other items (animal bones, bssc, whatever...) and i dont know if it's possible like this
auto Enchanting Grind
01/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
While grinding enchanting (a painful process) i became quite sick and tired of acquiring a set number of items to enchant a certian item for 20 times or so, as the entire process took about 10 minutes. Soooo, I wrote this quick macro which made things much easier for me. Here's what you need to do to make it work. 1. Run WoW at 1024x768 in WINDOW MODE. Do not change any default settings, as this macro relies on default window settings in WoW. If you aren't running the default WoW interface,...