Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good community/ Buenas comunidad

Discussion on Good community/ Buenas comunidad within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good community/ Buenas comunidad

English
[SPOILER]Good morning good afternoon or good night excuse elite community I have problems with the installation of server shaiya ep 4.5 to want to turn on the server all the services are paused at any moment you could help me with your configuration please

Espaņol
buenos dias buenas tardes o buenas noches disculpen comunidad de elite tengo problemas con la instalacion del server shaiya ep 4.5 al querer encender el servidor se pausan todos los servicios al momento alguno de ustedes me podria ayudar con su cofiguracion por favor

Tags
shaiya